Latest Activity on Fandom.com by sweetbaby23: Viewed DivineGhost21341's Fan Art "
Rinnegan can cast powerful genjutsus.
I have heard people comment that the rinnegan is weak at genjutsu. why? they answer that bcos shima and Fukasku put the pains in genjutsu. But u all agree that, that same genjutsu will work on a sharigan user. so will that also make the sharigan weak at genjutsus? I know the rinnegan can cast powerful genjutsus bcos of the following reasons;
1. the rinnegan can manipulate both yin and Yang.
2. According to Yamato the manipulation of ying and yang is the source of all non-elemental techniques such as the shadow clone technique, multi-sized techniques, medical jutsus and genjutsus.
2. By the Yin-Yang release the rinnegan is able to do the 'creation of all things technique'. Izanagi is based on this technique.
4. all genjutsus fall under the category of yin release. physical attacks(ninjutsus) is based on the yang release.
5. Madara is holding up susanoo with his rinnegan. So if it can hold susanoo why not the other sharigan abilities?
Both ninjutsu and genjutsu techniques came from the rinnegans yin-yang release. So then why would rinnegan be weak at using one of its own techs?