So in the last manga "Sasuke's Answer" we were all shocked aaaaaaaand frankly disgusted with the 'sudden' and 'whimsical' decision made by Sasuke (which eventually led to Orochimaru, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin’s switching up for Team Shinobi).
Ok so I understand Karin because she’s ***king stupid, as is every girl that loves Sasuke. Jugo will follow simply because he needs Sasuke as a ball & chain which is understandable. Suigetsu is his element; he flows like water, although it doesn’t strengthen this sudden climax whatsoever… But OROCHIMARU?!?! WTFFFFFFF!!! I mean come on guys; can you seriously accept “I am just interested in [his] different path”??? How do you go from pillaging a village for jutsu and human specimens, killing countless people, enslaving and experimenting on those unlucky enough to live, and KILLING your KAGE (!!!!), to turning into Curious ***king George?! I know this is Kishimoto’s vision and story to tell, but I mean shouldn’t he stay consistent (I mean he is consistent when it comes to stupidity, for example Sakura’s continual love for a deadbeat like Sasuke)? Honestly man, stay consistent to LIFE!!! This will be touched on later.
Then it dawned on me, Kishimoto intends for Sasuke to die! I mean that has to be it, right?! And before y'all bite my head off, lets look at some key points, then make some guess work to come to a consensus on "possible" conclusions.
1) The Giant Toad (toad or frog??? Whatever) Sage’s prophecies are never clear, and at best can only be considered as fragmented. He even said, “I couldn’t see it too clearly”.
2) The Sage then went to say “You will fight a young man whose power lies within his eyes. And…”
--HAHAHA there it is, & Naruto does it again! Just like with the mission to get the bells (and everything else), he still rushes in and interrupts his elder!!! That “And…” could have meant anything! For example: And… [he will possess both the Sharingan and Rinnegan], or And…[it will be your sensei’s old comrade] or, And…[Sasuke will help you]. Look I don’t know, but you can see where I’m going with this right?
3) Going back to what I said earlier, staying consistent with “real” life, Sasuke, Orochimaru (matter of fact, the whole group) would either have to be executed for there crimes, or imprisoned for EVERRRRR!
--Seriously, can you imagine any other recompense??? Anything less than that would be…I seriously can’t even imagine how Kishimoto could dignify a proper reason for choosing to go that course. If you can, I encourage you to explain to me in this blog. I mean Ninja law deems that they be killed and their bodies destroyed…
4) Which leaves me with my final thought. Sasuke has to die, plain and simple. Orochimaru is clearly still evil and will only remain present to assist in the war (as silly as it seems), and then he’ll lurk back into the shadows (or he’ll die too, but its unlikely). But can you see either Sas or Oro sitting in a cell for the rest of their lives??? NO!!!
--My reasoning for why he’ll be killed goes into my final reasoning. Wait for it, it makes sense lol!
***What we know of Naruto, Sasuke, The ladies that love Sasuke, and Masashi Kishimoto***
1) He has the power but even so, he’ll never kill Sasuke. Just like with Haku and Nagato, he’ll get sentimental and stop mid-rasen shiriken lol.
2) Naruto’s power is based on his love for his friends. Like with Hinata or anyone else he considers “comrade” if something devastating happens to them he gets that much more determined and powerful (aka Goku lol). So what do you think would happen if he saw Sasuke die at the hands of Orbito??? Seriously doesn’t it make since? The 4 Kage will definitely have to take Madara by themselves (the current Kage got laid the f*ck OUT!!!), but Hebi or Taka (whatever they are now) will assist with Orbito, and just before he gets there, (or maybe he will fight “along with” Sasuke for a while, which will be cool) Sas will get struck down. All I can say is Sage & Tailed Beast Modes unleashed TOGETHER!!!
1) Do you see him accepting Naru being the hero, because every other time led to him KIRK OFF and leave the village!
2) Ok so the war ends…now he has to answer to the Riakage (because of Bee), actually all the Kages (for attacking them), and ultimately Kohona (need I say more?).
3) Death orrrrr Imprisonment, what do you think he’d choose? Do you see him sitting in a cell for the rest of his days? Do you see him laying his life down willingly? NEITHER, sooooo lol, Obito or Madara whips that A**!!!
-Sakura, Ino, Karin, many more...(unfortunately):
1) How would get him? Who would he go to?
2) Honestly Ino will likely get with Choji, but Sakura is unhealthily obsessed with him and Karin is insane(ly stupid).
- Masashi Kishimoto:
*I’m tired of writing lol. Some of you probably won’t even reach the end of this. Sorry its lengthy, but that last chapter vexed me after the 4th time reading it, and since nothing else has emerged, I watched everything (reread partially) all over again and the conclusion became clear.
1) So you heard it here first, Kishimoto, is too into bonds and Naruto resolving everything for him to kill Sasuke, yet Sas has to die…
2) Plus with Naruto spouting in almost every episode that he’ll become Hokage one day, the denouement would not fit with him dying too (or Sas surviving without retribution taken on him).
Tell me your thoughts PLEASE!!!