PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 60*No spoilers since I'm nice*

Teny
12-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey people, what do you think of this episode? I thought it was amazing!
Well I mean the next one might not be so great, but I mean still, this episode was just.. unreal!!
Who would've thought!!
But really.. You guys.. I'm only going to talk about it openly when other people who've seen this episode come.

kitty
12-08-2005, 04:54 PM
It was good hehe i wanted to see more of toshiro-kun! :(

Ridicule
12-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I don't read the manga's, so this one was a complete surprise to me. And wow he's fast :D
I wonder what will happen now...

Teny
12-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Lol, yeah but the thing is.
To think that like Aizen could beat Hitsugaya's bankai without doing anything!
Like that was amazing, and I'm sure it was his bankai unless he has like two senkai or something, or it might've been a technique, but either way like he went dooown so quick.
Hmm... To think that he faked his own death... And argued with like.. zgin just to like fool Hitsugaya, that was crazy!
Man.. I mean when I remember the older episodes where we see like Gin and Aizen together, that's when I stared to have doubts.
Lols..
But what now I wonder.

kitty
12-09-2005, 03:56 PM
yeah toshiro got beaten down good :( Yeah i knew about Aizen ages ago as i downloaded some random chaptos of bleach when i was drunk and the next day i actully read it and it spoiled it for me! owell! Yeah i hope it was Aizens bankai! how can Toshiro be killed that easily and is Himori dead?!?

Teny
12-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Who's Toshiro? Hitsugaya right?
But yeah, anyway I don't think it was, since like the special ability is to screw with your senses.. That's just what it does..
And then his senkai would be to change it's form into something else, and his bankai would most likely be something dangerous like being able to do something not nice, but remember that Aizen is very powerful, he beat a Huge class Hollow by doing nothing but revealing a fragment of his spirit power.

kitty
12-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Yeah Hitsugaya is Toshiro lol!
Yeah that would be scary to be Hypnotise awww poor Himori! she totaly admired Aizen too!

Teny
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah, but what Aizen said had some meaning, I mean it's true that someone who admires you is so easy to manipulate..
Like.. Remember that when you have some protoje and not enough money.
XD

Freshgrease
12-09-2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10855