PDA

View Full Version : Wondering 'bout Chuunin Exam

Matonly1T
01-08-2005, 10:34 AM
if naruto wants to be Hokage at one point doesnt he have to pass the chuunin exam? or can he just skip being a chuunin and go right to Jounin?

HT2791
01-08-2005, 10:36 AM
he probably has to go up the steps; not miss chuunin

Matonly1T
01-08-2005, 10:37 AM
so then they'll be another chuunin exam?

DoctorPepper
01-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Duuhhh... Its 2 times a year. But i would give him another 2-3 years before he gets smart enough to pas it.

Denny
01-08-2005, 12:39 PM
My thought is that he will have to do the chuunin exam. Or why not, he might become a Jounin straight off. Who knows. Maybe the manga has the info

realic
01-08-2005, 02:55 PM
well he doesnt have to pass any of those exams he already takes B - and A rank missions and he only wants to be a hokage so he has no reason to take chuunin and jounin exams

Matonly1T
01-08-2005, 06:49 PM
true.... but in the early epsiodes when they get their 1st b rank or above mission the 3rd explains the missions and the ranks that take them... so i dunno ;p

DoctorPepper
01-08-2005, 06:53 PM
I guess well just never know.
I think that everyone will die from the new clear war. Started by russians and finnished by US.

nma
01-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Well, Naruto's chakra capacity and stamina are easily jounin level, all he's really missing is skill. Three years alone with Jiraiya is enough time for him to get that skill. I think that Naruto might skip chuunin all togethor, and that Tsunade will make him a jounin on the spot because Jiraiya says that he's good enough to a jounin. Or the same the thing happens only that he's made a chuunin instead and then takes the Jounin exam soon after.

GoldenEyes
01-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Well I think he is going to have to become a Jounin at some point if he wants become Hokage. I mean you have to be a Jounin to lead teams and do S-rank missions. I have a feeling after the 3 years Naruto might already be a Chuunin anyway (at least a chuunin) Because in that pic at the beginning of that one manga chapter he was wearing a chuunin jacket (assuming that was him and not Yondaime).

nma
01-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Because in that pic at the beginning of that one manga chapter he was wearing a chuunin jacket (assuming that was him and not Yondaime).
If you mean this one. Then it is the Yondaime.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/nma/Hokages/ThatSmilingFace.jpg
See the cool jacket that only he wears :cool: .

HYUGAA Gambit
01-08-2005, 09:15 PM
that is a cool picture

spiral_vortex
01-08-2005, 10:18 PM
it looks more like naruto cause his facial expression but i think u cannot be able to skip kakashi was a uber genious and he had to still pass da exam............i think u get appointed to be jounin not pass an exam

hotohori
01-09-2005, 06:58 AM
I agree, Naruto's chakra and stamina are Jounin level already. The only problem is that his skill and intelligence need to "mature" more. He may have to take the Chuunin exam unless he shows, in some definite way, to the leaders of Konoha or to the Jounins and Chuunins, that he is more than ready and fit to be a Chuunin. In which case, he might just be promoted directly to Chuunin w/o taking the exam. Same goes for being a Jounin, though the standards for becoming Jounin are probably more rigorous and higher. Then again, Naruto might not want any special treatment and might insist on taking the exam/s anyway to prove he really can pass it. :p

ondu
01-09-2005, 10:33 AM
i guess that he could jump into jounin.Reason..
1.Chakra and stamina are jounin level
2.demon fox
3.jiraiya(sannin) is training naruto(genin)

Matonly1T
01-09-2005, 01:00 PM
true, im thinking it would be awesome to see another chuunin exam, but i think that jumping right to jounin will hlp naruto and his way to hokage

Aruko
01-09-2005, 01:21 PM
it looks more like naruto cause his facial expression but i think u cannot be able to skip kakashi was a uber genious and he had to still pass da exam............i think u get appointed to be jounin not pass an exam
facial expressions maybe but not the lines on narutos face
(does anyone no whether those are scars or what?)

noxide
01-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Im guessing he has to go to a chuunin exam but i hope he goes straight to the jounin exam cos we've already seen a chuunin exam

Veggie-Kun
01-10-2005, 01:38 AM
I think that it's possible to skip the Chuunin exams and got straigt to another level not sure thought. And damn theres alot of spoilers in this thread!

noxide
01-10-2005, 02:15 AM
some one should say that theres a spoiler

nelsonkong
01-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, i think Naruto could probably skip the chunnin exam. If he can discover all his power and jutsu and manage the kyuubi chackra, he is well above jounnin, can be in senin level like Jiraiya and Tsunade. So, no point doing the exam.

noxide
01-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Well, i think Naruto could probably skip the chunnin exam. If he can discover all his power and jutsu and manage the kyuubi chackra, he is well above jounnin, can be in senin level like Jiraiya and Tsunade. So, no point doing the exam.

its not just how strong you are to become a chuunin its also about the persons abilties to handle situations and there isnt a senin level

orochimoru
01-12-2005, 12:12 AM
naruto can definatly pass the chuunin exam now he has been through hell ever since he was there.he has gotten a lot stronger since then he has rasengan.also he knows how to mold his chakra better,and he has more control of the nine tails chakra

noxide
01-12-2005, 12:58 AM
naruto can definatly pass the chuunin exam now he has been through hell ever since he was there.he has gotten a lot stronger since then he has rasengan.also he knows how to mold his chakra better,and he has more control of the nine tails chakra

that doesnt mean he becomes a chunnin