PDA

View Full Version : What is so special about Naruto?

h4kk3
01-09-2005, 07:29 AM
What do you think is so special about naruto, that he should be the main character of the anime?!

Anto
01-09-2005, 09:22 AM
well there had to be some sort of plot to the story... and they chose Naruto... probably to show that if you want something so much and if you work really hard, you will achieve it... but there are no signs of Naruto being the Hokage so...

ondu
01-09-2005, 09:25 AM
true...i agree wit anto

XiRo
01-09-2005, 09:36 AM
He has a demon fox trapped inside of him,
He's a unique character with a unique background, not that most of the characters in Naruto are the same, but not all of them have the Kyuubi trapped inside of them.

~ XiRo

Anto
01-09-2005, 09:56 AM
They could have another thing trapped inside them... or they don't even need something to be inside them, they could just have another unique thing, everyone is unique actually in Naruto, the main character should be Orochimaru, and his subordinate should be Sakon, not dumb Kabuto

ph3
01-09-2005, 09:56 AM
moved to naruto general.

noxide
01-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Theres quite a few people like him but none have kyubbi inside them.

Krazykidpsx
01-10-2005, 01:28 AM
naruto is a funny guy.

but over all there are alot of people that are like him (in a way) to mention some there is, Gaara, Ibiki's little Brother, Sasuke, etc...

they may not all be like naruto, where they have a spirit trapped inside of them (scept for gaara [shukaku is quite a funky character])

Hooded_Ninja
01-10-2005, 10:07 AM
I don't quite understand...How do Sasuke (especially him) and Idate have anything in common with Naruto?

XiRo
01-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Its their background. All of them, I think, have a background of pain and suffering.
Thats the connection I've been able to make.

~ XiRo

Hooded_Ninja
01-10-2005, 10:31 AM
That would mean that just about every character has something in common with Naruto. Neji, Haku, Gaara, Lee, Hinata and so on. (Mind you all that I don't mean that all these characters suffered in the same way or amount).

noxide
01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
I don't quite understand...How do Sasuke (especially him) and Idate have anything in common with Naruto?

well sasuke suffered as a kid because the person he had looked up to the most had killed every in his clan except him and he was left to kill his brother.

itachi41
01-11-2005, 02:14 AM
yea first of all ... the 4th sealed the kyuubi inside him n not hinata not shino but naruto dats one of the reason he is the main character but also becoz that he has a very sad background unlike most of other ppl and he loves to play pranks to attact everyone's attention and he doesnt know wad is love until later on and dat makes him special and he can be the main character ...

Denny
01-11-2005, 04:01 AM
He has a demon fox trapped inside of him,
He's a unique character with a unique background, not that most of the characters in Naruto are the same, but not all of them have the Kyuubi trapped inside of them.

~ XiRo

Yeah, not everyone in naruto has Kyuubi inside them :P

Because he's orphan he gets a lot of symphaty (sp?) too, that the reason?

noxide
01-11-2005, 04:12 AM
That would mean that just about every character has something in common with Naruto. Neji, Haku, Gaara, Lee, Hinata and so on. (Mind you all that I don't mean that all these characters suffered in the same way or amount).

but not all of them are the same the closet to naruto would have to be gaara

XiRo
01-11-2005, 04:27 AM
But gaara is a bit too phyco to be the main character,
Evil characters being the main characters doesn't work so well.

~ XiRo

noxide
01-11-2005, 04:31 AM
haku would have been a good main charater

Hooded_Ninja
01-11-2005, 07:20 AM
Haku was the weirdest of all. He was happy to be USED and he knew that the guy he was being used by had evil intentions and so on. He was just sooo grateful for it, that I found it scary. Is it that I just can't understand him or something?

Anto
01-11-2005, 07:39 AM
How are we meant to know how you think like :P that's a dumb question.

Hooded_Ninja
01-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Not really, I put what I thought about him and then I asked about your opinion. If you don't have an answer, don't reply to it! =P

Anto
01-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Hmm... I see, you want us to see why Haku is grateful which ironically makes him weird... now I get it.

Hooded_Ninja
01-11-2005, 08:12 AM
No, why he is grateful for BEING USED.

kazu_chan
01-11-2005, 08:14 AM
well accordin to the characters it would be the best to use naruto as the main character he mite hav some faults but to hav no parents and found out that the kyuubi is inside him he is still a very happy and excitin character...if sumone like sasuke was the main character the series would be on the gloomy side and haku also......plus naruto is a spontaneous character.....naruto is not my fav charac but i think he is a good main character..!!

ondu
01-11-2005, 08:14 AM
No, why he is grateful for BEING USED.

grateful for being taken care of if i might add.

Hooded_Ninja
01-11-2005, 08:22 AM
Ahhh, I get it, thanks. Even if it's a bad way of being taken care of, it is still a better way then not being taken care of at all.

Anto
01-11-2005, 08:30 AM
It wasn't any sort of puzzle to get it :P Haku said so himself over and over again.

Hooded_Ninja
01-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Lol, true. I just couldn't put myself in his position. :)

kmb
01-12-2005, 04:09 AM
Naruto does not give up easy

nelsonkong
01-12-2005, 04:13 AM
He is the main charactor in this anime, with kyuubi seal within him. he is funny, self motivated, enthusiasm, like ramen til crazy and lots of things that make him special.

SylentChaos
01-12-2005, 10:11 AM
I think... not only kyuubi is that special or his background, but how he lived through them, how he passed gaara's way (when gaara started to know how to use his powers, he used it on others to make him a villian) naruto could have became like him but knew he wants to achieve his goal. Hokage.

brent_d
01-12-2005, 11:18 AM
What do you think is so special about naruto, that he should be the main character of the anime?!

He has the nine-tails inside of him which make him very strong, the strongest among the Genins. He portaits as if he is weak but in fact he is very strong. He just doesn't know his full potential yet.

Krazykidpsx
01-12-2005, 06:34 PM
iruka has a mest up past too.

orphan at young age, had to do the same stupidities as naruto to get attention, but doesnt have a demon inside.

the show has alot of mest up characters, only naruto stands out more cause of how the spontanious actions he does.

Farting during the chuunin exam isnt really the best move in the world.

byfuzzerabbit
01-12-2005, 06:37 PM
that he doesn't give up and hes stupid and thats why I watch the eps

heartthrob_god
01-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Naruto is the underdog that through hardwork, dedication and a comic characteristic was able to achieve his goals and compete with geniuses. he was also able
to change the bad views (about life) of other people