PDA

View Full Version : Hunter X Hunter

Typhoon
01-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Has anyone saw this? What do you like about it? Who is your favourite character?

kazu_chan
01-10-2005, 11:09 AM
yeah hunter x hunter rulz......karupica is a little strange kinda gayish and always moody....hunter is one of the best anime in my oponion....

hotohori
01-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Well.. I just recently started reading the manga.. but I'm fast getting hooked. :D Don't you all think Gon looks a lot like San Goku (Dragonball)? :p Me, I'm fascinated by Killua. And I like Kurapika coz he's really smart.

kazu_chan
01-11-2005, 07:18 AM
Well.. I just recently started reading the manga.. but I'm fast getting hooked. :D Don't you all think Gon looks a lot like San Goku (Dragonball)? :p Me, I'm fascinated by Killua. And I like Kurapika coz he's really smart.

gon not really but can see where u r cumin from and he also has goku's personality.....yeah killua rulz but there is still a lot we dont know abt him..!!

Typhoon
01-11-2005, 07:38 AM
I agree with you guys, and I also like Killua and Kurapica. They are both skillful and smart. Killua has a nice personality and Kurapica becomes really strong.

ondu
01-11-2005, 09:40 AM
there is a taiwanese or korean singer maybe who have these rings(2rings)and a chain attached to it.i dunno who.love gon.

Typhoon
01-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I think the person u're talking about is Jay Chow! I've also seen those rings being sold in Singapore once. They're pretty cool!

ondu
01-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Jay chow..is he a korean or a taiwanese?

i've read the hxh until the ngl thing.what's next?i'm still waiting for the translated hxh books to be published.

Typhoon
01-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Jay Chow is a taiwanese pop singer. I don't really like him though. He's kinda gay!

ondu
01-11-2005, 10:25 AM
is he??? well!that would break someone's heart:)

Typhoon
01-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey what do you guys think about Kurapica and Leorio?

SylentChaos
01-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Dont like it. Especially how it reminds me of DBGT when they talk too much....

Meteorain27
01-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I don't care much for Leorio, he hasn't shown too much fighting potential. Kurapica rocks though; nice sig Typhoon. Also, Gon does look like Son Goku in the manga ( except with straighter hair and diff eyes)

On a sidenote, where can I dl some hxh manga?

kmb
01-12-2005, 02:26 AM
Kiluwa is really cool

Typhoon
01-12-2005, 03:54 AM
Hey Thanx Meteorain27...I made my sig by myself. Also if you wanna download Hunter X Hunter manga, try this site: http://www.toriyamaworld.com/manga.html

ondu
01-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Kurapica is the best.i like his nen ability.i am not very fond of Leorio.he is too dum to be a doctor.

kazu_chan
01-12-2005, 07:26 AM
Jay chow..is he a korean or a taiwanese?

i've read the hxh until the ngl thing.what's next?i'm still waiting for the translated hxh books to be published.

taiwanese but no one from taiwan understands him he sounds like he just woke up lol......
oh and Meteorain27 u can download the first few of hxh from where typhoon told u u can get the later ones at
www.stoptazmo.com
and u can also get them from http://any-otaku.com/?id=media/initial_d

for other downloads u can go to manga downloads in the manga and anime section...!!!

Typhoon
01-12-2005, 11:24 AM
I agree with you guys. I also think Leorio is kinda dumb and untalented to become a doctor or a hunter, but i don't really hate him, since he brings comedy in the anime.

hotohori
01-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Hehe.. Leorio is so dumb when it comes to fighting that it's funny... he kinda reminds me of Kuwabara in Yu Yu Hakusho.. come to think of it, Kurapica also kinda reminds me of Kurama... and Killua --> Hiei... ahehehe...

By the way, does anyone know of a site where I can direct download hunter x hunter? :)

Meteorain27
01-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Thx for the help kazu; also I used to dl from Toriyama's World but they never update...hothori did you even bother to read the previous posts

kazu_chan
01-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Thx for the help kazu; also I used to dl from Toriyama's World but they never update...hothori did you even bother to read the previous posts

no prob....!!! but i dont really get y the hxh manga is drawn soooo ugly...weird....???

bobbityjack
01-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Hehe.. Leorio is so dumb when it comes to fighting that it's funny... he kinda reminds me of Kuwabara in Yu Yu Hakusho.. come to think of it, Kurapica also kinda reminds me of Kurama... and Killua --> Hiei... ahehehe...

By the way, does anyone know of a site where I can direct download hunter x hunter? :)

I agree, it makes sense too, they have the same Manga-ka.
I like Killua the best, probably, though I like Gon and Kurapica as well.
Leorio's ok, it's his willingness to help his friends that matters
(just ignore that whole thing at the end of the trap tower...)

hotohori
01-19-2005, 12:19 AM

Sorry I should have clarified that I was looking for anime direct downloads, not manga. :) As I mentioned, I've already started on its manga.

Kagami Kyoji
01-19-2005, 12:31 AM
Hisoka is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By this I am infering that I also watched all of the eps. Are they going to finish it up? After Greed Island Finale I mean! :confused:

Meteorain27
01-20-2005, 07:09 PM
sorry if it sounded like I was rude hotohori. Anyways the YYH HxH character do seem very similiar. Bit creepy actually.

hotohori
01-21-2005, 06:43 AM
sorry if it sounded like I was rude hotohori. Anyways the YYH HxH character do seem very similiar. Bit creepy actually.

No prob, wasnt offended. :)

Hisoka is such a pervert! :p I mean, did y'all see that part in the manga.. oops never mind.. hehehe.. he is creepy.

My favorite good guy in HunterXHunter is Killua while my fave bad guy is Danchou (<- is this the right spelling?) :) And I wanna know more about Killua's family. :D

AztecSasuke
01-21-2005, 09:36 PM
gon does remind me of goku. the best character in there is definately killua. i love that killer instinct. this is one of the greatest mangas i've read.

hotohori
01-22-2005, 02:39 AM
gon does remind me of goku. the best character in there is definately killua. i love that killer instinct. this is one of the greatest mangas i've read.

Yeah.. u said it. "Killer instinct".

By the way, I have a question: is the HunterXHunter anime complete already? And what about the manga? Coz the latest chapter I've been able to read is Chapter 227 and it was so..well, it left me quite hanging. Does anyone know up to what chapter is HXH on now? THanks :)

Typhoon
01-23-2005, 07:27 AM
So far, there are 62 TV series episodes, and 3 OVAs. The first 2 OVAs have 8 episodes, and I think the last OVA series (G.I. Final) has around 14 episodes, and they're still more coming out.

hotohori
01-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Oh good. :) I was afraid they ended it at Greed Island Final. Coz I heard it from a friend that that was the last episode he watched so I was quite confused when I saw in the manga otherwise.

kazu_chan
01-24-2005, 06:13 AM
Oh good. :) I was afraid they ended it at Greed Island Final. Coz I heard it from a friend that that was the last episode he watched so I was quite confused when I saw in the manga otherwise.

nah theres much more.....they still hav to get leorio into the picture and kurapica..!!! and he still has to find his dad lol....oh and the manga hav u noticed its drawn soo badly..!!

leingod3355
01-24-2005, 06:35 AM
i've never seen this anime before but i have heard interesting comments about this anime....anyone have any link to dwnld this anime??...

kazu_chan
01-24-2005, 06:38 AM
i've never seen this anime before but i have heard interesting comments about this anime....anyone have any link to dwnld this anime??...

u can download the first few of hxh from where typhoon said and u can get the later ones at
www.stoptazmo.com
and u can also get them from http://any-otaku.com/?id=media/initial_d

for other downloads u can go to manga downloads in the manga and anime section...!!!
that is for the manga i dunno where u can get the anime though..!!

hotohori
01-25-2005, 06:10 AM
nah theres much more.....they still hav to get leorio into the picture and kurapica..!!! and he still has to find his dad lol....oh and the manga hav u noticed its drawn soo badly..!!

LOL :D I dont mind if they dont go into Leorio LOL I mean, coz he's pretty much an open character, right, no mysteries, so eh! nevermind about him hehehe. But yeah, they have to bring some sort of closure into Kurapica's story and of course, Gon's. and THEY HAVE TO TELL MORE ABOUT KILLUA! I WANT KILLUA! :D

About the manga, are u talking about everything in it being drawn badly? Well, i dont have much objection to the characters (although they resemble the heroes of a certain anime like i mentioned before), but I dont like how they drew most of the enemies/antagonists and the rest - the not-so-central characters. so yeah, i sorta get what u mean. :(

Waaaah.. I wonder where I can direct dl the anime?! :mad:

kazu_chan
01-25-2005, 06:17 AM
LOL :D I dont mind if they dont go into Leorio LOL I mean, coz he's pretty much an open character, right, no mysteries, so eh! nevermind about him hehehe. But yeah, they have to bring some sort of closure into Kurapica's story and of course, Gon's. and THEY HAVE TO TELL MORE ABOUT KILLUA! I WANT KILLUA! :D

About the manga, are u talking about everything in it being drawn badly? Well, i dont have much objection to the characters (although they resemble the heroes of a certain anime like i mentioned before), but I dont like how they drew most of the enemies/antagonists and the rest - the not-so-central characters. so yeah, i sorta get what u mean. :(

Waaaah.. I wonder where I can direct dl the anime?! :mad:

lol yea me too i dont want the story to which to leorio i meant we need to see his nen properlly and kurapica i dont know wat is happenin wit him/her lol......but seriously soo far gon has found nothin on his dad except the game greed island and killua basically nothin is really told abt him....i also really want more on killua but also i want the spiders back in the picture lol cause machi is my fav character hehe..!!!and if u read the manga the spiders kinda cum back in and gon still does not find his dad and leorio and kurapica r no where to be seen....it sooo annoyin the story is goin on too slow..!!

Meteorain27
02-06-2005, 12:57 PM
The reason why it's getting drawn so badly now is because the mangaka is very sick. Yet he still continues to churn out the manga. Gotta love that loyalty to fans.

solk
02-06-2005, 07:43 PM
I think that the mangaka from HXH is the same as the one for Yu Yu Hakusho, that's why they may look alike :D
I didn't know that the mangaka was sick, hope he gets better!
Oh and my favourite characters are Killua and Hisoka

hotohori
02-09-2005, 12:12 AM
The reason why it's getting drawn so badly now is because the mangaka is very sick. Yet he still continues to churn out the manga. Gotta love that loyalty to fans.

Really?! Ooops.. :o Is this just a .. umm ordinary sickness.. or is this something... uhh... terminal??? (Knock on wood, knock on wood)

kazu_chan
02-09-2005, 03:22 AM
yea i dont get wat u mean by sick either....as in gross sick since they blow and kill ppl now all the time or sumthin else.....and wasnt it always drawn bad...????

Meteorain27
02-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Well,it always being drawn bad is an opinion, but everyone should have noticed the decline in the quality of the manga drawings. And I'm not sure what he's sick with, I heard that on another message board. But I know he's not sick as in mad. At least I hope he's not mad.

hotohori
02-09-2005, 11:42 PM
Well,it always being drawn bad is an opinion, but everyone should have noticed the decline in the quality of the manga drawings. And I'm not sure what he's sick with, I heard that on another message board. But I know he's not sick as in mad. At least I hope he's not mad.

Well... if ever we can't totally understand the manga anymore, as in, it doesnt make a bit of sense, then we'll know if he's mad. :D Just kidding, just kidding.

young naruto315
02-14-2005, 09:24 PM
its awsome kuillua is my fav

hotohori
02-15-2005, 12:20 AM
Is HunterXHunter a licensed anime? :confused: Just wondering coz I can't find any eps for download over the internet....

kazu_chan
02-16-2005, 07:58 AM
yea i think it is u can watch it on tv in taiwan at least......its really hard to find any sites that hav hxh to download....but narutomania has it in there private download section though u hav to earn ur way to get in there....dont ask me i dont know how lol...

Shado_EXE
02-16-2005, 11:29 AM
i haven't seen the show so i have no opinion but if you could show me some stuf i would appreciate it.

Typhoon
02-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Hunter X Hunter anime is really good and it's interesting. The manga sorta gives a bad impression, but the anime style is different than the bad drawings of the manga. I agree that it's kinda hard to find downloads for Hunter X Hunter anime, so I guess the best to download it is to first download a peer-to-peer software or download bittorrent files.