PDA

View Full Version : Your own zanpakutou?

goku100
12-30-2005, 08:52 PM
I was just wondering if anyone add there own idea for zanpakutou's shikai and bankai.

What would your zanpakutou's Shikai form and Bankai form be like? I would also like to know the visual form of your zanpakutou is. If you would like to add what attacks you zanpakutou has please feel free.

Aruko
12-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Excuse me sir but there is already a thread like this. Check back to page 2 and you'll find it about 1/4 of the way down. CLOSED

goku100
12-31-2005, 08:58 AM
There is no page 2?

Azumi
01-02-2006, 08:13 PM
hey... your so mean, aruko... anyway.. i've been thinking about this for along time, i mean, making a thread like this.

if i have my own zanpakutou, its name would be Kiona. she is a white dragon if materialized. its shikai form is i havent think about that for a while, but the bankai form was that i anyone who will be in contact with my eyes when i performed the bankai he would be trapped in my WHITE DRAGON BREEZE OF TIME. time will stop, and so as everyone, except me, and i will have every opportunity to kill my opponent. that's all. what do you think?

Shikamaru_IQ
01-24-2006, 09:15 PM
If i had my own it be calld hell firez
Your locked up in hell you get hanged while i throw fire swords at you like Itachis move..

YoshiToshi
01-28-2006, 09:26 AM
I have thought about this as well.

My zanpakutou's name would be Fushichomaru. In shikai form; Fushichomaru is engulfed by fire, and transforms into a larger red sword, capable of melting anything it touches. It can transfer extreme heat whenever swung, and it will cause an eruption of fire whenever it is swung to the ground. When swung in a circle in the direction of opponent's attack, it can create a red shield, protecting user from harm. This shield can be broken with a strong water/ice attack.

In Bankai form, Kouen-mei Fushichomaru is constantly engulfed by fire, and when swung, a fiery phoenix shoots from the sword to attack opponent, if the sword does not come with contact of anything solid during mid-swing.
When swung in the air overhead in a circle, the area surrounding user of 20 meters is surrounded by a ring of fire, and cannot be extinguished as easy as pouring water or freezing it.
It's final technique in bankai form, the sword shatters into many small flames, and consume the user. The user then is able to initiate Jigoku Shihai (or Hell Control) which allows the user to summon flames anywhere he/she pleases. In this state, Fushichomaru can only stay in that form for a short amount of time; or until energy is depleted.
It is legend that anyone who has complete control over Fushichomaru can be granted his form, and while fighting can take on the form of a fiery phoenix in one fatal attack and explosion; but will take the life of the user as well.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand
01-28-2006, 10:53 AM
mine would be Wolf I CONTROL ANIMALS AND MINE IS FREAKIN STRONG HAHA WOLVES COME IN AND EAT U ALIIIIIVVVEEEE>>>>>

andrew7913
02-06-2006, 08:06 PM
mine would b 7 blades and they all configure with each other lik clouds sword from final fantasy 7 advent children

Smeeeeee
02-06-2006, 10:42 PM
mine would be like a spinning razor blade. like the one that cuts wood.

SharinganEyes
02-07-2006, 05:30 AM
my one, would be like a fan, (not as huge as temari). when i swished it opened, it's the shikai.., when he splits to two, it would be the bankai..