PDA

View Full Version : Byakugan & Sharingan History....

SylentChaos
01-11-2005, 03:52 PM
We all heard that the Sharingan was passed down from the Byakugan. But how? Whats all your theorys about this?

I also wonder if they make a filler saga about a very young hyuuga kid or something and shows us all about relationships about another ninja and that he was forbidden to play with others (something like that) since he might reveal the byakugan secrets (meh weird but maybe possible). But he kept playing with him or something and then they play aids (shooting they're blood with each other ROFL), and somehow got the sharingan.

Well anything is possible that doesn't exist yet....

swirlyrobeitachi
01-11-2005, 04:01 PM
well, i believe that sharingan was just believed to be passed down from byakugan. the chances of them being related are very little. However there is one odditie.....
kakashi:he's not even in sasukes clan..... why does he have sharingan?
this may be key to how they are related... if clan doesnt matter that much as to restrain abilitys like such.

Keichii
01-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Well what I want to know is how both of them started. I don't really get how you create something to make yours eyes white and see your chakra holes. I think maybe the sharingan could have been started by someone studying the Byakugan and made something similar but different.

Keichii
01-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Yes but that doesn't explain how the sharingan was created originally. Obito wasn't the first person to use the sharingan.

nma
01-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Yes but that doesn't explain how the sharingan was created originally. Obito wasn't the first person to use the sharingan.
Its either evolution or selective breeding. If its evolution then it popped out of now where. If its evolution then the Hyuuga's ancestor probably did most of his training on his eyes, and then trained his descendants in that same way. Eventually they got better and better at it until finally they were born with it.

noxide
01-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Well i'm guessing that some people from hyuuga clan must have left done some doujutsu techniques which in time must have evolved their eyes from the byakugan to the sharingan the hyuuga clan probably didnt like it and sent them away and the outcasts became the uchiha clan.

swirlyrobeitachi
01-11-2005, 11:29 PM
its just another part of evoltuion.... maybe 1 day they forgot their eyedrops

orochimoru
01-12-2005, 12:16 AM
uchiha and hyuuga are two seperate clans they have nothin to do with each other thats what i think anyway.they seem to have no connections at all.hyuuga is stronger though it seems.

swirlyrobeitachi
01-12-2005, 12:23 AM
exactly what he said

noxide
01-12-2005, 12:57 AM
uchiha and hyuuga are two seperate clans they have nothin to do with each other thats what i think anyway.they seem to have no connections at all.hyuuga is stronger though it seems.

if you see the chunnin exam youll find out that kakashi says that the sharingan originally cam efrom the byakugan

ondu
02-03-2005, 11:45 PM
well....anyway my theory that long time ago a female hyuuga marry with a non doujutsu blood limit user.this male has a 3 wheel on something thus bearing in his offspring eyes.

HyuugaNeji
02-07-2005, 11:13 PM
During the Chuuin exams, Kakashi did say that the saringan originated from the byakugan and that he couldn't see the tenkestu (chakra points) like Neji could. But when Neji fought Hinata, she was suprised that he could see them (she probably couldn't). Also when Naruto was fighting Neji in the Chuuin tournament, Neji"s Uncle was suprised that the bloodline trait ran so strong in someone from the branch family and not from the head family. I think originally, these clans were one and that through selective breeding for specific evolutionary traits resulted in a bloodline ability with the eyes. And like everything in evolution, there was a split resulting in both the sharingan and the byakugan. But perhaps the byakugan is more similar to the original trait and the sharingan is an early branch? That would be cool if the bloodlines crossed and the offspring could use both!!

swirlyrobeitachi
02-07-2005, 11:27 PM
hmm
well ur a big hyuuga fan, so no argue ^_^

HyuugaNeji
02-07-2005, 11:32 PM
hmm
well ur a big hyuuga fan, so no argue ^_^

Yup, they're TIGHT-A$$

HyuugaNeji
02-07-2005, 11:36 PM
swirly are you still there?