PDA

View Full Version : Warned: aruko_samaki, strider4545

[Daisuke]
01-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Warned, as per the following pm
Ok, Strider, aruko, you're both being warned for hijacking welcome threads. They are not places to repeatedly advertise your fanclubs and start unrelated conversations in. they are places to welcome people. Yes, you can invite them to join your FC, but you cannot hijack the threads.

Consider yourself warned. Do the same again and be banned for atleast 1 day.

itachi41
01-12-2005, 08:06 AM
oh ... didnt know that wasnt allowed ... luckily i didnt advertise for my oro fc ... are there any other things not allowed in the welcome thread ... n wad do u exactly mean by hijacking

Aruko
01-12-2005, 08:16 AM
i will explain

as i did i would go into welcome threads (not exactly knowing) and say will you pleaseeeeeee join or something like that

you allowed to say welcome bla bla bla and will you join my fc but not will you please join or immmm desperate please join. or please please please.
basically persistantly asking if someone would join, or in a very annoying way

if im incorrect ([daisuke]) please answer his question better than i did

and im sorry for what i did if it "scared" any members away from me or the forum

[Daisuke]
01-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Yes, he is correct in his explanation. From a welcome thread, I removed four posts by him and strider 4545 where they were having a discussion about their FCs. that's no place to have it ;)

He's had his say, this no longer needs commenting on *locks*