PDA

View Full Version : Needed:sig avatar and little characters that fight!!

DarkGaara
01-05-2006, 12:42 AM
hey i just whant an avatar that flashes my name .,:;'`Gaara`';:,.

pic is down there (some were) oh black and red if you don't mind ^.^

.,:;'`Gaara`';:,.

«Artos»
01-05-2006, 12:45 AM
i could do the sig and avi i guess, id need a pic tho.

DarkGaara
01-05-2006, 12:58 AM
oohhh crap can't you find one i'm not good at that stuff

«Artos»
01-05-2006, 01:10 AM
Fine but i cant guarentee anything, since you didnt choose the stock, but ill try
Do you want it flashing Gaara? or do you want all the ';:, shit around it as well?

DarkGaara
01-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Fine but i cant guarentee anything, since you didnt choose the stock, but ill try
Do you want it flashing Gaara? or do you want all the ';:, shit around it as well?

Yes i did it is actually this .,:;'`Gaara`';:,. you left out the diagnol line =) oh and im lookin for the pic now

«Artos»
01-05-2006, 01:26 AM
stock is pics, lol
yeah find a pic and ill start

DarkGaara
01-05-2006, 01:39 AM
k here it is =) http://fr.networkanime.com/images/avatars/avatar-17.jpg

Make it taller hust a little bit and wider just a little bit k thnx

«Artos»
01-05-2006, 01:45 AM
So just avi? no sig?

Roy Mustang
01-05-2006, 05:18 AM
god this nooblet dark gaara just came here to request a sig -.- the least he could do is find the stocks for the person to make the sig instead of bein lazy and say "Oh, can't u find it? I'm not good at that stuff"

Bullshit man its called google and yahoo

«Artos»
01-05-2006, 12:28 PM
rofl. Meh, i dont mind, that way if i fuck up he can go die, cuz he didnt pick the stocks :P

DarkGaara
01-05-2006, 06:25 PM
god this nooblet dark gaara just came here to request a sig -.- the least he could do is find the stocks for the person to make the sig instead of bein lazy and say "Oh, can't u find it? I'm not good at that stuff"

Bullshit man its called google and yahoo

Oh real funny ok you know what? I'm a noob here but i'm too lazy to but i'm looking for the sig now *groans* pathetic humans.

OffTheChain
01-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Normally, you would post this thread in the request section, oky? ^^
easier to notice...

::moved::

DarkGaara
01-05-2006, 06:43 PM
My bad =) Oh, i don't need the sig just the avatar and animation so no one needs to do the sig unless they whant to.

Roy Mustang
01-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Oh real funny ok you know what? I'm a noob here but i'm too lazy to but i'm looking for the sig now *groans* pathetic humans.

aren't u human? i mean ur "too lazy" to find one isn't that human o.o so how are humans pathetic aren't u the pathetic one who requested a sig and said "im to lazy to find a stock"

DarkGaara
01-07-2006, 01:30 AM
aren't u human? i mean ur "too lazy" to find one isn't that human o.o so how are humans pathetic aren't u the pathetic one who requested a sig and said "im to lazy to find a stock"

Hell no i'm not a human but any way stop posting in my effing topic unless you're gonna make it ok? Oh and anybody?? Don't forget the little sprite like things (they have to move) of gaar and rocklee fighting, they are fighting like fistfights then gaara gets tired and just uses sand coffin then rocklee explodes with blood evry were =) wwwweeee blood

.,:;'`Gaara`';:,. oh and make fun of me about not being a human and my imaginary friends will hurt you =)

YoshiToshi
01-09-2006, 01:22 AM
No offense, Dark Gaara. I'm not gonna bash on you cuz you're a noob, but...

That's a pretty tall order you got there. Unless you got the pics for that, it would be pretty difficult to do that. I mean, do you even know how hard it is to make an animated sig like that? (Or avatar) You have to supply the stock or sprite if you want the avatar to be made.

DarkGaara
01-09-2006, 03:59 AM
No offense, Dark Gaara. I'm not gonna bash on you cuz you're a noob, but...

That's a pretty tall order you got there. Unless you got the pics for that, it would be pretty difficult to do that. I mean, do you even know how hard it is to make an animated sig like that? (Or avatar) You have to supply the stock or sprite if you want the avatar to be made.

Yes actually i do, they are the sprites found in narutocentral:[/img]<http://www.narutocentral.com/content/gallery/sprites/gaara.gif[/img]

<http://www.narutocentral.com/content/gallery/sprites/rock_lee.gif>

If you're too dumb to figure out how to use it here is the think to both if them:http://www.narutocentral.com/index.php?page=content/gallery/sprites.html k there i'm done

DarkGaara
01-13-2006, 06:13 PM
is any one gonna make this shit???????

ryanisc001
01-13-2006, 07:30 PM
dont double post theres a edit button

sasuke gurl's sister
01-13-2006, 08:03 PM
yes he is right if u double post u can be banned for about 2 or i'll give it three days

ryanisc001
01-13-2006, 08:09 PM
is any one gonna make this shit???????

wow i dont see why they should when your acting like that stop whinning and be thankful that someone is tring to make one for you should be like thanx guys in stead of damanding things and being lazy

sasuke gurl's sister
01-13-2006, 08:12 PM
yup yup u should be happy cause no one had to make it for u

DarkGaara
01-15-2006, 09:56 AM
What the fuck ever man i'm just gonna try somthing right quik

Hyper.inferno
01-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Why can't we all just be friends...