PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Alexander

Typhoon
01-12-2005, 04:35 AM
The movie Alexander sux. There wasn't much battles, there was a lot boring conversations and colin farell is gay. He can't act and doesn't seem like a war leader/hero at all. Compared to other war movies, like Troy or Braveheart, this movie is crap. The only thing that was good was probably the trailer.

kazu_chan
01-12-2005, 07:40 AM
heh well i HATE war movies in general excludin lord of the rinds trilogy.....but alexander was beyond unbearable it was sooo borin i first got really pissed off then went to sleep....well anyways peace to all fans of this movie..!!

Hooded_Ninja
01-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Haven't seen it, but it sounds like it's not worth seeing it...So it's another failure just like Troy I suppose...

Typhoon
01-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Haven't seen it, but it sounds like it's not worth seeing it...So it's another failure just like Troy I suppose...

Well...itz actually worse than Troy, since Troy at least tried to create some kind of suspense. In Alexander, itz just flat and the movie is crap! How can they release something like that?

Enma
01-12-2005, 04:06 PM
oh man...you diss the troy..how could you lol..jk...iam big fan of war thing..troy is really great man...and king author too..never see alexander but my friend say it ok ..not great as troy...and he couldnt bear the fact taht alexander is gayl...lol..he like wtf man..they change the gender of alexander...

kazu_chan
01-13-2005, 08:30 AM
oh man...you diss the troy..how could you lol..jk...iam big fan of war thing..troy is really great man...and king author too..never see alexander but my friend say it ok ..not great as troy...and he couldnt bear the fact taht alexander is gayl...lol..he like wtf man..they change the gender of alexander...

lol i totally agree this guy like cries 6 times in the movie....!!! and his cries r not wat u call manly they r those crazy wimperring types..!!

Sharingan K2kashi
01-13-2005, 05:28 PM
that move was retarteded....not that i have anything against gays or anything, but he kept kissing guys way too much in the movie...and it was hell ass long....

Roy Mustang
01-13-2005, 08:26 PM
yep sharingan just said what i was gonn say too much guy kissing im not against gays but it bothers me at times

mini
01-13-2005, 09:12 PM
wut do ya realli expect he was gay >.< although the actor was prettie hot ^^

Typhoon
01-14-2005, 11:05 AM
wut do ya realli expect he was gay >.< although the actor was prettie hot ^^

The actor might not be gay, but in the movie he was pretty gay. He doesn't seem like a brave, legendary hero at all. The actor also acts in another movie about gays, where he is actually a homosexual. That movie isn't out yet, but i read it on a magazine.

XiRo
01-14-2005, 12:27 PM
He doesn't seem like a brave, legendary hero at all.
I think thats what the movie was trying to show, that a legendary hero doesn't have to be brave or something to the effect.

The actor might not be gay
No hes not hes married to an actress called Amelia Warner, I think.

he kept kissing guys way too much in the movie
Alexander was probably gay, thats why he was kissing guys, if you want to make a movie which is as acurate as you can then you can't have Alexander being straight.
You might find it strange and repulsive, but its the truth.

~ XiRo

nhstennisballer2007
01-31-2005, 11:37 AM
Haven't seen it, but it sounds like it's not worth seeing it...So it's another failure just like Troy I suppose...okay for ur info troy is the really good movie but alexander is the worst action movie i have ever seen

nma
01-31-2005, 11:51 AM
The only thing that was good was probably the trailer.
lol, a lot of Colin Farrel movies are like that. Like The Phone Booth, the trailer looked so cool so I went to watch it. It was absolute crap. Don't know about Alexander though, I heard it sucks but I never watched it myself. Oh, and he was bisexual.

drbazy1069
02-01-2005, 09:59 PM
i dont want to sound offensive but i really didnt like that movie it seemed kinda like a rip off of gladiator

Hooded_Ninja
02-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Alexander tended to like men more than women. That's how it was supposed to be.

Yosano
02-10-2005, 05:55 PM
i would like to see it <Movie :Alexander>
i heard it was o.k. :cool:

nhstennisballer2007
02-10-2005, 07:03 PM
i hate that movie gladiator is way better im giving this movie 4/10

Yosano
02-10-2005, 10:15 PM
is it really that bad??

I love "Gladiator"