PDA

View Full Version : Haku VS Gaara

Hooded_Ninja
01-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Who do you think is stronger? From my point of view, those two are probably the strongest evil Genin which have been in the series so far.

nma
01-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Gaara would just destroy Haku. Haku's a genin?

Hooded_Ninja
01-13-2005, 01:38 PM
I suppose he is.

sufiankane
01-13-2005, 02:11 PM
gaara any day...his sand can block the needles, his sand armor is nearly impenetrable and if things get tough there is always the fail safe of shukaku

XiRo
01-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Gaara for sure, no doubt.
But Haku's dead, so Gaara will win anyway.

~ XiRo

Anto
01-13-2005, 04:46 PM
I voted for Haku... just to evan things out o.O

Sharingan K2kashi
01-13-2005, 05:24 PM
haku is the best....even thought its a she male....

brent_d
01-13-2005, 05:37 PM
I think Haku is really not very strong because His seals was easily stopped by the "transformed Naruto" but Gaara is obviously very strong because of the monster inside him!

p.nukle
01-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Haku all the way he's faster, better, and cooler I dont think Gaara can keep up wit haku!!*my opinion* and Haku was just toying wit Naruto and Sasuke Kakashi and Zabuzza realized that... that's why zabuzza said u r to kind!

Matonly1T
01-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Who do you think is stronger? From my point of view, those two are probably the strongest evil Genin which have been in the series so far.

Haku isnt evil at all in fact remember when he dies Kakashi says ah i see a lad as pure as snow, and also remember when Haku explains why its always been hard for him to become a ninja?

Keichii
01-13-2005, 07:25 PM
I think it would be Haku because he is faster and everything and in the battle of Rock Lee Vs. Gaara it showed that speed is Gaara's weakness but it will be a close match for sure.

O ya, Haku is a hunter-nin not genin.

mini
01-13-2005, 09:16 PM
gaara would totalli win! n gaara w/ da teddy bears is so cute =]
bleh i said that wrong >.<

horus
01-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Haku all the way he's totatly faster and stronger I think..

nelsonkong
01-13-2005, 09:24 PM
I will go for Gaara although they won't get a chance to fight to prove who is stronger. But Gaara sand attack is very strong, even naruto have to summon the toad to beat him in an unbelievable way.

Meteorain27
01-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I dunno who would win; it depends if Haku using Ice mirrors is faster than Gaara's sand. Also, there is no such think as evil or good; everyone is a mix of both and both are in the eyes of the beholder

h4kk3
01-14-2005, 04:44 AM
Gaara would wipe out Haku any day.

ondu
01-14-2005, 04:55 AM
gaara..any given day

Anto
01-14-2005, 05:02 AM
Haku is not a Genin, neither is he evil, that's funny :p and Gaara is not really evil, his mission was to simply carry out a plan against Konoha, it was only a mission. *well if you read the manga you will know more*. But as far as strength, Gaara.

hotohori
01-14-2005, 06:45 AM

Hmm I dont think Haku is a real, official hunter-nin. Remember he was trained solely by Zabuza? I think that Hunter-nin mask was just a prop (although his strength could be that of a hunter-nin). Anyways, Haku's strong, but I think Gaara is infinitely stronger than him.

Dint
01-14-2005, 07:08 AM
Haku is strong, but.. Gaara is definitly stronger.

HYUGAA Gambit
01-14-2005, 06:36 PM
haku would beat garras meat (not in the nasty way)

[Daisuke]
01-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Round one: The sand kid verses the grave!

Haku's dead, Gaara wins by default!

XD Sorry for the disrespect there >_< but in all honesty, if they could face off, Gaara would kick his ass. Primarily because although haku has the speed and ability to do one handed seals, Gaaras sand would stop him easily, And he could easy use desert coffin on the mirrors if haku tried to use the bloodline limit :)

heartthrob_god
01-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Gaara could always use his sand to defend him from haku's attacks and gaara's sand is extremely powerful and it could pierce haku's demonic mirrors

Hooded_Ninja
01-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Haku isnt evil at all in fact remember when he dies Kakashi says ah i see a lad as pure as snow, and also remember when Haku explains why its always been hard for him to become a ninja?

Yea, sorry, I knew he wasn't evil, but I didn't know how to put it in any other way.

crewshiukaz
01-15-2005, 01:08 PM
blah..tough decission..i like them both..hm i think haku`s too fast for garaa`s sand..

minimiki
01-15-2005, 01:23 PM
hmm...id say gaara cuz of the demon inside of him

issuedman
01-15-2005, 01:43 PM
id say haku if gaara doesnt summon shikaku... but if he does then gaara would destroy haku

sufiankane
01-15-2005, 03:38 PM
there are so many flaws in the technique.....gaarra could cover all the morrors with sand or destroy them with ease.....

issuedman
01-15-2005, 03:40 PM
but the mirrors are pretty damn strong... remember when sasuke tried to melt them with his katon fire crap. it didnt do anything and they were ice.

sufiankane
01-15-2005, 03:44 PM
yeh but sasukes crap so that is probably why, also gaara can turn to sand and escape reemember rok lee fight!!!

masterq
01-15-2005, 10:09 PM
:D I think it would be Haku because he is faster and everything and in the battle of Rock Lee Vs. Gaara it showed that speed is Gaara's weakness but it will be a close match for sure.

when gaara faced rock lee, lee only penatrated his automatic defense. and rock lee is much much much faster and stronger than haku. when rock lee still had his weights on he got around so fast and when he took them off he was nearly invisable. when sasuke was fighting haku sasuke could see hakus movements and could react to them but when sasuke faced rock lee he could see but couldn't react at all.

plus gaaras defense would stop haku since haku isn't super strong and he only uses needles. if haku used the ice mirror jutsu gaara could just seal himself in his ball of sand or cruch the ice mirors since naruto was able to break through the ice miror with a punch and gaaras sand can compress minerals into grains of sand

spiral_vortex
01-15-2005, 10:22 PM
gaara would win the only reason sasgays katon fire no jutsu is that that fire tech was too low a level to melt hakus ice.... same with kurenais genjutsu against itachi..... gaara would win

issuedman
01-15-2005, 10:40 PM
that didnt work because itachi countered it with the same thing, but i see your point about the low-level thing

godzilla-j
01-19-2005, 07:18 PM
haku may be fast but he isnt strong. gaara beat rock lee and lee was very fast and very strong. 100% Gaara

kyuubi_demon
01-20-2005, 05:23 PM
haku is alot faster than gaara so his sand wouldn't protect him if he didn't know where haku was so haku would win by speed.

maro_1
01-20-2005, 05:28 PM
i agree with kyuubi_demon. speed can out number strength anyday

Kagami Kyoji
01-20-2005, 05:28 PM
haku is alot faster than gaara so his sand wouldn't protect him if he didn't know where haku was so haku would win by speed.

Yes, but gaara could simply transform or put up the shield of sand! I think Gaara would win because his power is incredible and it took the Kyuubi from Naruto to beat him and the same for Haku but Haku was beat much easier!

maro_1
01-20-2005, 05:30 PM
well if gaara put up a shield how would he attack haku?

LittleAtari
01-20-2005, 10:42 PM
I think gaara would beat haku cuz of the sand and transformation he gave naruto more of a challenge than haku

haku
01-21-2005, 03:05 AM
I vote for Haku cause he's a jounin not a genin. He's also really fast... faster than Gaara's sand... But if Gaara Summons, that summoned monster is not Gaara! It has different mind compared with Gaara. And Haku didn't use his most powerful attack of the Demonic Ice Mirror.

Dint
01-21-2005, 03:37 AM
Gaara is stronger.. and he and his sand are faster then Haku..

hotohori
01-21-2005, 06:00 AM
I vote for Haku cause he's a jounin not a genin. He's also really fast... faster than Gaara's sand... But if Gaara Summons, that summoned monster is not Gaara! It has different mind compared with Gaara. And Haku didn't use his most powerful attack of the Demonic Ice Mirror.

Like I said, I dont think Haku is an official jounin or chuunin or hunter-nin or genin coz he didnt go to any ninja academy - he was trained solely by Zabuza. Anyways, what do u mean, he didnt use his most powerful attack of the Demonice Ice Mirror? That was his most powerful attack.

lito
01-21-2005, 10:00 AM
id vote for gaara, his ultimate defense can protect him efficiently from attacks..:]

LittleAtari
01-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Like I said, I dont think Haku is an official jounin or chuunin or hunter-nin or genin coz he didnt go to any ninja academy - he was trained solely by Zabuza. Anyways, what do u mean, he didnt use his most powerful attack of the Demonice Ice Mirror? That was his most powerful attack.
yea i dont think haku is jounin or anything like that either cuz zabuza taught him almost everything he knew right? and he doesnt belong to a certain village.

DoctorPepper
01-23-2005, 12:28 PM
As long as gaara dont use his final form, there is just no way he would win. But ones he does...
Dont forget the haku is also a genius with a very special bloodline. He could even move the objects without touching em. And gaara is just some weak freak with a lot of sand.

Hooded_Ninja
01-24-2005, 04:45 AM
Weak freak with a lot of sand? That sand almost killed all his opponents. Sasuke was also said to be a genius and also has a special bloodline, yet he too couldn't do anything about Gaara apart from injure him, which only made him fight harder.

leingod3355
01-24-2005, 05:55 AM
gaara would whoop haku's arse....haku's advanced bloodline is nothing compared to shukaku which lies inside gaara's body.....shukaku is really a cool demon....

dexlimp
01-24-2005, 06:25 AM
Gaara is the strongest because he can control the minerals around him without injury.

Garra1
06-30-2006, 12:08 PM
even though haku's fast gaara will still win with his sand ninjustu

SirBenoit
06-30-2006, 12:16 PM
haku has no chance against gaara

ShinobiKnight
06-30-2006, 12:19 PM
You guys are forgetting something: the only reason Sasuke and Naruto are alive is that Haku CHOSE not to kill them, even though he could have with ease at any time. If Haku trapped Gaara in his Demonic Ice Mirrors, Gaara would be a dead man. Haku could move to a place Gaara's Shield of Sand wasn't protecting, and pierce his throat with needles before the shield got there. If he threw hard enough, the Armor of Sand would be of little or no use. But since he would be in the mirrors, Gaara wouldn't be able to attack him.

Garra1
06-30-2006, 12:26 PM
that's true shinobiknight but don't forget the demon power gaara has

Mr.Neji
06-30-2006, 12:28 PM
garra would block the needles and shoot them back or crush haku

ryanisc001
06-30-2006, 02:11 PM
gaara would obuvisouly be the real winnder here. haku wouldnt be able to hit him with those needles bacause gaara perfect deffence(that big ball of sand he traps himself in). then gaara would catch him doing the coffin move.

ShinobiKnight: sasuke would have beat haku if he didnt have to protect naruto. and gaara was much more skilled than thesse to. his theam finshed the 2 test of the chuunin exams wihout breaking a sweat in less than a hour.

palmereap
06-30-2006, 03:14 PM
to me gaara whould win...even if haku did demonic ice mirrors..gaara whould win...simply

uchiha`itachi
06-30-2006, 03:17 PM
gaara would have a great fight with haku since i can't say anything cuz i don't think he used all his jutsu plus he had a bloodline limit as well

ShinobiKnight
06-30-2006, 03:27 PM
gaara would obuvisouly be the real winnder here. haku wouldnt be able to hit him with those needles bacause gaara perfect deffence(that big ball of sand he traps himself in). then gaara would catch him doing the coffin move.

ShinobiKnight: sasuke would have beat haku if he didnt have to protect naruto. and gaara was much more skilled than thesse to. his theam finshed the 2 test of the chuunin exams wihout breaking a sweat in less than a hour.
Sorry, but I'll have to disagree. Sasuke was screwed even before Naruto got involved. It was purely Haku's mercy keeping them alive, and he knew that. Had Naruto not been there, he would have been just as helpless. Sure, Gaara's Shield of Sand is a great defense, but Lee proved it could be beaten by moving quickly. What do Haku's Ice Mirrors do? Transport him from place to place extremely quickly. Besides, Haku can't be hurt while in the mirrors. And Gaara needs to do that whole metamorphosis thing to become Shukaku, something Haku obviously wouldn't let him do. I think if they fought(and Haku showed no mercy), it would go like this:
Haku uses Demon Ice Mirrors. Gara braces himself behind his shield. Haku transports himself so that he has a clear shot to Gaara's body. He throws needles, and before the shield can intercept them they pass it and hit one or more of Gaara's vital points. Winner: Haku.
I think Haku could easily do away with a lot of the people in Naruto if he showed no mercy. But because he did show mercy against Sasuke, people think he's weak. Bottom line, he's not. Gaara wouldn't have a chance against him.

ryanisc001
06-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Sorry, but I'll have to disagree. Sasuke was screwed even before Naruto got involved. It was purely Haku's mercy keeping them alive, and he knew that. Had Naruto not been there, he would have been just as helpless. Sure, Gaara's Shield of Sand is a great defense, but Lee proved it could be beaten by moving quickly. What do Haku's Ice Mirrors do? Transport him from place to place extremely quickly. Besides, Haku can't be hurt while in the mirrors. And Gaara needs to do that whole metamorphosis thing to become Shukaku, something Haku obviously wouldn't let him do. I think if they fought(and Haku showed no mercy), it would go like this:
Haku uses Demon Ice Mirrors. Gara braces himself behind his shield. Haku transports himself so that he has a clear shot to Gaara's body. He throws needles, and before the shield can intercept them they pass it and hit one or more of Gaara's vital points. Winner: Haku.
I think Haku could easily do away with a lot of the people in Naruto if he showed no mercy. But because he did show mercy against Sasuke, people think he's weak. Bottom line, he's not. Gaara wouldn't have a chance against him.

No sasuke would have won if he didnt have to protect naruto, when he activated his sharingan he could easly read his movements. and im not talkin about the deffence again lee im talkin about the one where he puts sand allaround his body and sits inside it and uses his spy eye to see whats going on the outside. also gaara always has a ace up his sleeve. if he couldnt beat him he cloud always just fall asleep and let the the bjuu fight. and haku doesnt hove as fast as rock lee. sasuke had his sharingan and couldnt react to rock lee but sasuke was staring to pick on haku movments even without the sharingan.

Distortion
06-30-2006, 04:24 PM
You guys are forgetting that those needles are useless against someone like Gaara. Even if you some how have the speed to go around his Sand Shield he still has the Sand covering his body the needles would just fall out of his body like bullets to superman. Haku was weak even though at the time he was a more advanced ninja. The demonic ice mirrors could have easily beatin with gaara's tidal wave. Gaara wins hands down, even without the demon.

manabreak
07-01-2006, 08:39 AM
No sasuke would have won if he didnt have to protect naruto, when he activated his sharingan he could easly read his movements. and im not talkin about the deffence again lee im talkin about the one where he puts sand allaround his body and sits inside it and uses his spy eye to see whats going on the outside. also gaara always has a ace up his sleeve. if he couldnt beat him he cloud always just fall asleep and let the the bjuu fight. and haku doesnt hove as fast as rock lee. sasuke had his sharingan and couldnt react to rock lee but sasuke was staring to pick on haku movments even without the sharingan.
Sasuke wont win that time, Haku was way too advance for them.
Gaara would win, his ultimate defense with an eye would do against the demonic mirrors. His brutality would beat Haku's ass.

ThyMaiden
07-01-2006, 08:11 PM
I totally think Gaara is better, with or without the demon Gaara is way stronger.

Akayoursuperior
07-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Gaara could just use desert funeral before haku started her ice mirrors and its over

Oishi-desu
07-02-2006, 01:10 AM
think about it, what exactly could little needles do to a wall of sand....and, gaara could just do that desert tsunami thing...the plunge haku 200 meters below ground. Haku doesnt have that great of a bloodline to me...and haku wasnt that fast, its just that naruto and sasuke/sakura sucked backed then...it was their first mission

ekang93922
07-08-2006, 02:08 PM
gaara would just kill him with sand coffin

Oishi-desu
07-08-2006, 02:11 PM
well...i dunno if just by sand coffin, im not saying haku sucks in any way, haku is pretty fast and all.....but either way, haku still loses :D

Shad0w_Hunter
07-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Seeing as Haku's dead...and Gaara isn't...I'd say that it gives gaara a slight advantage

Ami-san
07-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Very simple, gaara.

If Haku surrounds Gaara in his room full of mirrors and throws needles at him, they will all be blocked by his sand. If Gaara wanted to, he could just turn into Shukaku, while he is getting bigger all the mirrors would just break, along with Haku getting flattened in there.

SirBenoit
07-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Id go with gaara because his armor, he never really get hurt. How old was haku when he died.

Oishi-desu
07-08-2006, 07:29 PM
uhhh.....I believe he was about 1 year older than Naruto, i think because he seemed more mature and...yeah

Hinata Fanatic
07-14-2006, 01:26 AM
Gaara Would Completely And Utterly Destroy Haku. Gaara Was At Kage lvl Before The Exams Imagine How strong He Is At The Moment The Most Haku Could have been Was A Jounin And That's Giving Him Credit.

Frontfliper89
07-14-2006, 01:31 AM
haku is way to fast for gaara, haku is faster than lee, and lee was too fast for him.

kyuubinaruto58
07-14-2006, 03:37 AM
gaara would have trouble against haku because of his/her ( i dont no "its" gender) speed through his/her bloodline limit.

darkangel0608
07-14-2006, 03:54 AM
gaara kazekage-sama would definitely win...

Azumi
07-14-2006, 07:09 AM
haku has no chance of winning over gaara. im sure of it.

$quidmnd
07-14-2006, 01:04 PM
I would so choose Gaara! cuz he has the sand. And Haku is fast!

Crazy_Fox
07-14-2006, 03:03 PM
if garra just makes a sand dome around him there would be no way haku could ever even touch him then all he has to do is control the sand outside and kill haku easy

.Jade.kitsune.
07-14-2006, 08:37 PM
duh gaara he'd pwn haku

SirBenoit
07-15-2006, 09:31 AM
Unless haku couldve learnd some new moves, I mean he woopd sasuke, whats to say that he couldnt of learnd some moves to fight gaara

NInja Kat
07-15-2006, 09:36 AM
gaara isn't evil he's just his own person stop being a fraid of things that're diffrent. but Gaara. Haku's to careful and her jutsu's stand no chance of what gaara can do. poor haku.

Kisame_Hoshigami
07-15-2006, 10:07 AM
I think Haku would win. He's much faster than Gaara.

Distortion
07-15-2006, 10:19 AM
All gaara has to do is show off a massive amount of chakra and haku would just say "ok i give i cant win kill me" >_>

G
07-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Gaara wins hands down in this fight his Jutsu are clearly more advanced as well as powerful then Hakus.

sujee
07-16-2006, 12:52 PM
haku, he wanted to lose against naruto from the looks of it, he put no effort actually

sujee
07-16-2006, 12:53 PM
gaara isn't evil he's just his own person stop being a fraid of things that're diffrent. but Gaara. Haku's to careful and her jutsu's stand no chance of what gaara can do. poor haku.
haku is a boy LMAO

spcrew
07-16-2006, 04:42 PM
i think gaara would win if he still had the shukaku inside him because there is no way haku could stop a bijyuu

acizej
07-16-2006, 10:33 PM
gaara has the upper hand in this battle with all his cool sand techniques

DarkAssasain
07-16-2006, 10:40 PM
GAARA WHOEVER PICKED HAKU WHAT R U SMOKING GAARA IS

Spoiler caution!!!!!
HE IS KAZEKAGE AFTER TIME SKIP!!!!!

Yamamura
07-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Gaara is definetly stronger cuz he has/had the shukaku inside him but even without it he is still alot stronger he has to know alot more jutsu's than Haku just because he was forced to train himself due to the fact that he was shunned by his village wher Haku was trained by Zabuza limiting him to the knowledge of Zabuza.

gaarasandchick13
07-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Duh! Gaara. Even without Shukaku, he's still awesome.