PDA

View Full Version : Are Men Allowed to Cry?

sheik
01-18-2006, 05:57 PM
SO this is an age old debate.

Are men allowed to cry?

I say it is okay if he is emotionally hurt or he is depressed. It is not okay to start going "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HE SAID I WAS STUPID!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH BIG MEANIE!!!!!!!"

*can a mod change plz change the title to "are men allowed to cry" because I messed up deleting something*

Dosu189
01-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Umm...not over the age of 13.

sheik
01-18-2006, 06:43 PM
I think it is okay if it is a emotional problem or if you are depressed.

Shika Love
01-18-2006, 06:49 PM
My cousin is 17 and he cries all the time... Get's everything he wants too... Ass..

Dosu189
01-18-2006, 07:32 PM
My cousin is 17 and he cries all the time... Get's everything he wants too... Ass.. Talk about asshole. 17 year olds should be more mature than that. Im 15, and havent cried since I was 10...

Shika Love
01-18-2006, 07:38 PM
He is an asshole.. *sigh* Oh well, Reality will smack him in the face one day.

KyoichiKanami
01-18-2006, 07:41 PM
I believe I would cry if my girlfriend, whom I've been dating for almost a year ar this point, left me. I'd cry for probably three days, then try to get her back.

Tom
01-18-2006, 07:42 PM
I cry very often X_X at least a few times a month.

Freshgrease
01-18-2006, 07:44 PM
There are times when it is alright to cry (like when a loved one dies or animal). A mature person isn't afraid to cry in neccessary times, but doest cry in unimportant times.

I mean I am near 19 and I cry now and then about the girl I lost a long and close friendship with. In my bedroom it is alright, in public...no.

Shad0w_Hunter
01-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Men are allowed to cry. Only at certain times. Like when they lose a loved one. Or when they're out of ramen. But that's it.

flareofdragon
01-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Men are allowed to cry. It is perfectly fine, as long as it is not brattish (like I had an affair with my wife's friend so I can't have sex with my wife after she found out). Its okay to cry as long as its not to get what you want but to get support.

No one expects a loner.

OG
01-18-2006, 07:59 PM
out of ramen? lol...

i think like women, they have the right to cry...but like most of u said...there's a time and place for everything...

waterbender
01-18-2006, 08:20 PM
well i guess so :confused: I mean to have feelings is to be humane :)

Satoku
01-18-2006, 08:21 PM
I cry from loneliness...

Pride
01-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Yes, guys can cry... i cry from time to time, like at funerals of famly members and things like that.

Rockshmo
01-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Umm...not over the age of 13.
Not much of a "man" if they're younger than 13, or 13, or any age besides 18+.

And yeah it's alright for men to cry, as long as they don't have an annoying cry they can cry all they want for all I care.

I myself cannot remember the last time I cried, probably when I was a wee little boy and got hurt badly. Was never raised to be a brat and cry when I don't get my way or what I want. Then I raised myself to realize that at my age I'm too young to be worrying or caring about senseless things so.. I don't cry. Even after my girlfriend of 3+ years (yes, that's right) left me I shed no tears.

Heartless? Probably..

Coribn117
01-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Anyone is allowed to cry, regardless of gender... so long as it is a fitting situation.

Like the last time I cried was in July 2005 when my best friends dad (who I was really close to-- I viewed him as either a really close uncle or a second father figure) died due to unexpected surgery complications.

I am not ashamed of crying then, and anyone who is ashamed of crying in such a situation and thinks they were wrong for doing it is sadly mistaken.

Inuzuka_Riyo
01-18-2006, 08:49 PM
i think its fine for guys to cry, just, not all the time like an emotionally unstable woman....

its the macho guys who are like "ewww, it too girly to cry, and im a manly-man, i dont cry..." who piss me off....macho guys need an attitude adjustment

GAma_Oyabun
01-18-2006, 09:42 PM
crying is a natural thing. if it was weird for men to cry why would it happen?
its like saying are girls allowed to fart. it seems disgusting and wrong but its part of being human

Kuyah
01-18-2006, 09:45 PM
wat he said................

Inuzuka_Riyo
01-18-2006, 09:45 PM
r u implying its disgusing for men to cry?! i hope not...

GAma_Oyabun
01-18-2006, 09:48 PM
nooo, i was referring to the example, some people think fart is sick dont they? it smells and makes a funny sound. tears coming out of a grown man might be weird because one it makes him look weak and two girls seem to do it more often giving the conotation that men are acting like a bunch of women if they cry.

YoshiToshi
01-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Everyone should be allowed to cry! Men are people just like women; and it shouldn't be a situation in which it is bevided who should cry or not by the gender of one person. There is a difference between throwing a tantrum, and just crying.
It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl, or any age. Everyone should cry when they feel like it.

Inuzuka_Riyo
01-18-2006, 11:46 PM
maybe if guys cried more, they wouldn't be so uptight, chauvinistic and domineering....

*ducks under table*

GAma_Oyabun
01-18-2006, 11:47 PM
thats not all men, maybe the men u hang around....

Inuzuka_Riyo
01-18-2006, 11:48 PM
i didn't mean all men, i meant the ones that are like that

GAma_Oyabun
01-18-2006, 11:50 PM
ok, i guess i have nothing left to say then, sorta surprised that u answered so quickly

sheik
01-19-2006, 03:51 PM
I cried at school and I ran out the room and made a excuse saying I have to throw up BUT someone got a glance of my face and noticed I was crying and I went to the bathroom and washed my face to make sure no one seen me. I only started because everyone was going up to me and saying happy birthday but my mom forgot and told me she had better things to worry about so It hurt me for the whole school day. I felt sad because I felt like my mom didn't love me and I started to get really depressed. The principle even gave me a birthday card! but all my mom could tell me when my dad reminded my mom of my birthday was "I got better things to worry about" in a harsh tone............
It felt like everyone was rubbing it in when they told me happy birthday and patted my back smiling.

I think it is okay in a emotional situation but not like "HE DIDNT WANT TO BE PARTNERS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GAma_Oyabun
01-19-2006, 09:07 PM
wow, i feel bad for u shiek, that really sux. but i guess we can say its ok for both sexes to cry

Rockshmo
01-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Aye.. there is an exception though.. neither of my brother's are allowed to cry.. or I'll hit them.

GAma_Oyabun
01-19-2006, 09:13 PM
how old r ur bro's

Rockshmo
01-19-2006, 09:21 PM
15 and 19

GAma_Oyabun
01-19-2006, 09:44 PM
but ur younger than one of them...u can tell him what to do?

Rockshmo
01-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Yep, kinda hard for him not to listen when if it came down to it I'd be the one kicking his ass.. and what I meant by when I said I'd hit them is that they're already complete bitches for males.. and if I saw one of them cry I'd just hit him..

GAma_Oyabun
01-19-2006, 10:02 PM
lol, thats funny. u sound like my cousin.

Rockshmo
01-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Is your cousin a disgruntled yet very sexy male? :D

Matonly1T
01-19-2006, 10:09 PM
lol^ xD, i guess so ive cried a few times >18+<

DarkAztek
01-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Oh obviously men are not allowed to cry. I mean come on! We're not fucking human or anything. Those blubbering homo sapiens don't understand that to be a MAN, it means bottling all emotions inside and just getting angry and hitting people! Break shit instead of cry! Otherwise you're lacking a scrotum, you gay fagget!

Of course men are allowed to cry. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot or a liar.

Rockshmo
01-19-2006, 10:35 PM
I was born without the glands to produce tears.. or somethin like that..

GAma_Oyabun
01-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Is your cousin a disgruntled yet very sexy male? :D

he thinks he is

typhoon_4434
01-20-2006, 04:15 PM
yes men are aloud to cry. Not all men are tough you know. Like myself, I'll cry if I get hurt enough, emotionally or physically. Cry as shed a few tears, not cry my eyes out cry.

and I would probaly cry if my Dog(s) died, or got given away for some reason.

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
01-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes, men are allowed to cry.

It just makes them look hotter. :D

shadowclone
01-20-2006, 08:07 PM
I cry when i'm cutting onions. =/

naruto18
01-20-2006, 08:09 PM
we can cry if it is for a good reason

Inuzuka_Riyo
01-20-2006, 08:16 PM
^ notice how even though he is a guy, he says "they" and not "we"

hmmm, veeeeerry interesting...

and yes, there 's no law that says they can't cry, just like there's no law that says women can't be an engineer.........there shouldn't be gender stratifications like that.....MEN CAN CRY

naruto18
01-20-2006, 08:16 PM
i fix it ok

シカマル
01-20-2006, 08:17 PM
I cry when i yawn
I cry when I'm doing something that stings my eye
I cry when I eat something very spicy
I never cried at a funeral except when i was 7

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
01-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I still say men sould cry.

It just makes them look so fuck sexy. I mean come on what woman doesn't want to lick a tear off of their man's cheek?

Inuzuka_Riyo
01-20-2006, 08:30 PM
^ especially if that man is either the coach from "bend it like beckham" or the guy who played cedric diggory in HP :D

シカマル
01-20-2006, 08:37 PM

It just makes them look so fuck sexy. I mean come on what woman doesn't want to lick a tear off of their man's cheek?
That was just really wrong.....

I'm not saying men can't cry but we're just embarassed from it so we try not to.
actually its a bit werid but my sister is the only person who never cries

LightDreamer
01-20-2006, 10:56 PM

Personally, I would not like to consume the bodily fluids my love leaks.

Are men ALLOWED to cry? or SHOULD men cry? Men are allowed to cry as much as they are allowed to breathe. Why shouldn't they? Personally I find it 'sexy' when a man is human, not a robot.

Nothing makes you feel more needed then drying a loved ones tears. [not licking them]

Matonly1T
01-20-2006, 11:15 PM
takes more courage to cry, than to bottle it all up.

lilxvietxgurlx
01-20-2006, 11:15 PM
i think men are allowed to cry anytime or whenever they want :D

flareofdragon
01-20-2006, 11:24 PM
That was just really wrong.....

I'm not saying men can't cry but we're just embarassed from it so we try not to.
actually its a bit werid but my sister is the only person who never cries
Embarrassed because it looks like we need help when we believe that we can get by on our own.

Except, you know, thats why family exists.

But its perfectly fine not crying too. As long as you are not trying to deprive yourself of support.

Its bad to cry for every single situation. Thats lame and very brattish.

Dosu
01-27-2006, 10:36 AM
men are allowed to dry in only extreme circumstances, such as the loss of a loved one, or really, really, REALLY severe injury, like if your nuts got cut off, or something, but thats about it, any less and you might as well be a little girl

Makoto_Duke_War_IV
01-27-2006, 06:53 PM
men are allowed to dry in only extreme circumstances, such as the loss of a loved one, or really, really, REALLY severe injury, like if your nuts got cut off, or something, but thats about it, any less and you might as well be a little girl
*coughdosu'scowardcough*

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY CRYING MAKES A MAN A LITTLE GIRL?!

Not crying makes them a coward.

Jaxon
01-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Cryings fine. If we weren't supposed to do it, we wouldn't.
Look, I tend to keep my emotions to myself, and mostly, I try not to cry. But it's perfectly ok if you do.

Dosu
01-27-2006, 07:13 PM
*coughdosu'scowardcough*

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY CRYING MAKES A MAN A LITTLE GIRL?!

Not crying makes them a coward.

no ofence to little girls intended, but if a guy cries around me and my freinds for anything less than the reasons I posted above, at least one person is gonna call him a little girl

Jaxon
01-27-2006, 07:18 PM
no ofence to little girls intended, but if a guy cries around me and my freinds for anything less than the reasons I posted above, at least one person is gonna call him a little girl

Then, frankly, you have a bunch of tight-assed friends. It's not about the physical thing. Crying is at it's most acceptable when you're hurt inside, or when you're sick and tired of everything. So one of you guys calls someone a little girl when they're sad.

Aren't you hardcore?

Shikamaru_IQ
01-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Guys can cry girls can cry....
If we couldnt then why dso i see guys cryin everyday?lol

Dosu
01-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Then, frankly, you have a bunch of tight-assed friends. It's not about the physical thing. Crying is at it's most acceptable when you're hurt inside, or when you're sick and tired of everything. So one of you guys calls someone a little girl when they're sad.

Aren't you hardcore?

men are allowed to dry in only extreme circumstances, such as the loss of a loved one,

yeah.......

typhoon_4434
01-27-2006, 09:54 PM
We are aloud to cry anytime. We to have emotions.

inosaka
01-27-2006, 11:09 PM
how can guys be little girls if theyre guys or do u mean like cutting ur nuts off and change to girls lol but jaxon is right

Neo Bahamut
01-30-2006, 04:15 AM
Shiek, I have a feeling that you are the guy that's crying. :P

billybobchavv
01-30-2006, 05:14 AM
Shiek, I have a feeling that you are the guy that's crying. :P
Wouldnt surprise me :P

Neo Bahamut
01-30-2006, 05:16 AM
Lol, I've seen his previous threads, I just have a feeling he is indirectly asking for advice, which don't bother me so it's all good.

billybobchavv
01-30-2006, 05:17 AM
Lol, I've seen his previous threads, I just have a feeling he is indirectly asking for advice, which don't bother me so it's all good.
But I dont see why he dont just ASK like torevor_nemesis did

Neo Bahamut
01-30-2006, 05:19 AM
Lmao, Trevor_Nemesis discusses his whole life on NL. :/

billybobchavv
01-30-2006, 05:20 AM
I know what a geek!!!

The C Walk
01-30-2006, 05:40 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/CowbellMania/walken-hs.jpg

I find myself crying in the bathtub...often. Not only is it very relaxing and soothing...but it appears my tears make an excellent...SALT SEA SCRUB.

Neo Bahamut
01-30-2006, 05:50 AM
Yeh, I cry in my bath tub all the time.

billybobchavv
01-30-2006, 05:50 AM
oooookaaaaaaay... you just keep scrubbing... lol

SharinganEyes
02-08-2006, 08:30 AM
yes, they are humans.. if they have no emotions, might as well dun call urself human, for goodness' sake.

Testuo
02-08-2006, 08:59 PM
ok...so if i get kicked in the balls then i cant cry>...hmmm...yea, no. men can cry we just prefere not in front of others...i just believe that we shouldnt be as emoitional as women cause they are made for that...we arent...

Neo Bahamut
02-09-2006, 05:08 AM
Mr. Myagi rules.

MrPwnzerz
02-09-2006, 02:46 PM
If you're a man, and you cry, you're a bitch.

GAma_Oyabun
02-09-2006, 05:35 PM
lol. everything has gotten hilarious. someday when u cry, ur gonna go back and delete this post

SASUKE GURL
02-10-2006, 03:19 AM
guys can cry but remember the principle.

shinobi principle #25

a shinobi must NEVER show his or her feelings no matter what.

but overall you can cry

Yueri
02-10-2006, 06:28 AM
Why not? males should have the same rights like females.. And the other way round the same!

demonchildXX
02-10-2006, 06:39 AM
well it depends on what u mean by cry. Like if something bad just happened to them in their life or they've lost a loved one then yea.. of course...its totally ok to cry. It's normal. -_-; but if they're crying over something stupid and baby-ish then they're just being immature...tch...morons...

Glaiza_mei
02-10-2006, 12:02 PM
well, male are still human beings. of course they're allowed to cry. ^^;

kenokuvato
02-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Yea, if you're a true man and not a boy then you know that men can cry. Say, for instance, when their kids are born, or when a very close relative is killed suddenly. Also, how about if you get shot or stabbed. All perfect times for men to cry.

Mega
02-10-2006, 02:17 PM
well, male are still human beings. of course they're allowed to cry. ^^;

Damn right ^-^.
That's my oppion too!

Glaiza_mei
02-11-2006, 04:38 AM
thanks for the back up mega!!! ^__^

@ken: yeah...getting stabbed..>_< that hurts! lol...what about getting broken hearted...yeowch! TT__TT

kazu_chan
02-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Okay I find this thread realli stupid..
Of course men are allowed to cry, exactly who the in world can stop them..
Just because you are a man it doesn't mean you have to go all macho and be all 'I will never shed a tear'..it's so stereotypical to think that men are suppose to never cry and always be alrite no matter what is thrown at them..

Akira
02-12-2006, 02:56 AM
Yes men are allowed to cry! Though it depends on the situations entirely! FOr me whenever I MANAGE (key word MANAGE) to get a pimple or sometyhing on my face squeezing them usually brings a tear to my eye but I don't moan during that. Also the next type of situation to cry is under emotional distress. Although I think it is better to hold it in and show your strength by not wasting tears, at times like those you can do it. OTher than that men shouldn't cry unless in serious pain! Funny thing is though although the pain from squeezing my OCCASIONAL pimples that come on my face is less painful than sparing with my brothers, I never have cried when getting punched and stuff. My chart of when to cry and when not to!

When a family member dies: If they were really close and you liked them a lot go ahead but don't cry like a maniac. Do not morn all day over them just cry out for a little bit to get those feelings out and live life the way it is. The only time I have cried when it comes to death was when my Doggy died... had to watch him die.

Painful situations: Stabbed with knife = Tears. Jacked in the face = Possible tears but should be none.

Yes awfully short and small chart and prolly not that helpful but I decided that might help a bit.

Mega
02-12-2006, 03:44 AM
Yeah, like Akira said, examples like Losing a family member, is sad, hell if i lost any of my parents, i would cry allot >////<.

And like Mei-Chan said, Stabbed/Broken Hearted, hurts ALLOT too, basicly, Females and Males, are humans overall, i think that, not really accurate but, what differs males from females, is physical ( Body ).

jescar
02-12-2006, 03:50 AM
ahh... i cry when i see some sad naruto episode... does that mean I'm bitch! NOOOOOOOOOO, There's nothing wrong with crying when ur happy or really depressed or lost the ones u love!

Mega
02-12-2006, 09:41 AM
ahh... i cry when i see some sad naruto episode... does that mean I'm bitch! NOOOOOOOOOO, There's nothing wrong with crying when ur happy or really depressed or lost the ones u love!

Let me think of all Naruto episodes i cried...

The first one, when Iruka tells those words to Naruto.
When Zabuza becomes a good guy for like what? 5 Mins, and wants to stay a with Haku and cries too.
When they say Rock Lee won't be able to be a Ninja anymore
When Sasuke Naruto fight, then in that Rasengan Vs Chidori Orb, they grab hands, and memories and stuff

That's all i remember X.X

Akatsuki Shinobi
02-12-2006, 09:45 AM
ya, men are allowed to cry, just try not to go over board lol:p

Shikamaru_IQ
02-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Itz ok to cry.
If a family members dies or leaves you.
When your parents dont have a job.
If you get picked on at school 24/7.
Or if u get phiscally hurt badley.

yata
02-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Talk about asshole. 17 year olds should be more mature than that. Im 15, and havent cried since I was 10...
yeah sure dosu, you are 15 hahhahahahha i dont believe that one bit, lets take off a few years:rolleyes:

Well, if you say are males allowed too cry, then yes, even though i dont like it :mad: lol

but when you say "men", that is like a nother way of saying, that they dont cry, if you are a man, you got guts, and you dont cry...

well theres my opininion...

Onay_Chaos
02-13-2006, 01:29 PM
of coarse they are...men are the same as women ((in ways )) women just start to cry easier then men

Akira
02-17-2006, 09:47 PM

I cry everytime I see a filler :p...

Khari
02-17-2006, 11:13 PM
I cant help but feel you make these stupid threads on purpose :/

victoria
02-18-2006, 01:19 AM
men can cry only on certain occassions....

Khari
02-18-2006, 01:41 AM
yeah if a man cries over anything hes a girly man o.o

Hinata_Fan_Boy
02-18-2006, 01:55 AM
If a man cant cry at his mother or father or any close relative's funeral than you are asking them to not be human. Crying is perfectly natural.

Khari
02-18-2006, 02:06 AM
yeah..... or if they accedentaly destroy their PS2 excpect them to cry =)

palmereap
02-18-2006, 03:39 AM
of course its alright for men to cry and i dont care if anybody sees me al least most girls dont laugh at you

SharinganEyes
02-18-2006, 09:05 AM
yeah..... or if they accedentaly destroy their PS2 excpect them to cry =)
imao...!

i think it's very courageous and brave for a man to cry.. imagine someone like itachi cried..i would change my opinion about the person instantly..

SF Salazar
02-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Times when Men can Cry:(Happiness or Sadness)
Friend or Relative was killed in war.
Finds out that Friend or Relative is not dead.
Times when Men can't cry:
Stubs toe.
Favorite team loses

DarkAztek
02-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Obviously, a penis on a person makes a human being become extraordinary. They are no longer a member of humanity nor even of the animal kingdom. They become super human! Crying is for little girls and people who just had their ears bit off!

Can you people honestly believe that such gender biased thinking is true?

Peregrin
02-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Crying is a natural function of the body. When you're injured, do you cry intentionally? And since when should men be any different from women? If you ask if men are allowed to cry, why not ask if women are? Greater physical strength does not mean greater emotional strength. The preconcieved idea that men shouldn't cry was made by humans, not nature. There is nothing wrong, in any situation, for any human, with crying.

Nuerhachi Niru
03-06-2006, 09:48 PM
What's wrong with most of you guys? Males over the age of 13 shouldn't cry at all! For nothing but deaths & if your life is truly krap-e. Be like a Naruto, man! If you break up with your girlfriend just do your best to show her how wrong she was to dump you! Life is short, spend each minute enjoying it!

Nuerhachi Niru
03-06-2006, 09:49 PM
What's wrong with most of you guys? Males over the age of 13 shouldn't cry at all! For nothing but deaths & if your life is truly krap-e. Be like a Naruto, man! If you break up with your girlfriend just do your best to show her how wrong she was to dump you! Life is short, spend each minute enjoying it!:confused: :confused: :confused:

bloodreapress
03-06-2006, 10:22 PM
What's wrong with most of you guys? Males over the age of 13 shouldn't cry at all! For nothing but deaths & if your life is truly krap-e. Be like a Naruto, man! If you break up with your girlfriend just do your best to show her how wrong she was to dump you! Life is short, spend each minute enjoying it!
I completely agree with the life is too short thing - but I don't believe the males over 13 shouldn't cry - It's all right, but it's pointless :confused:

Joshua Johnson
03-06-2006, 11:25 PM
What's wrong with crying? What if something horrible happened? My uncle cried, when his mom died.

Khari
03-06-2006, 11:29 PM
man this is like saying "are men allowed to have penis's are men allowed to be humans" OF COURSE THEY CAN CRY NOW CLOSE THIS DAMNED THREAD!

_hinata_
03-07-2006, 01:33 AM
lol yeah, khari.
men shud cry.. i would think keeping it in is worse and it'll kill yah..

and who ever said that crying was a sissy thing to do?! gah..

kashyap3
03-15-2006, 08:55 PM
ok, is this truly a real debate topic or more of a joke?
anyways its a human reaction. And a natural one. So its ok if men do cry, but frankly its just pathetic if they do. So depends on circumstances. If a man is high of ecstasy or something, then he is bound to cry. It'll be pathetic, but i guess they're allowed...there isnt a law or something preventing it

Cerberus III
03-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes. Though frankly, it is not a matter of "should men be allowed to cry," it is a matter of "men ARE allowed to cry." Crying is not a sign of weakness. The inability to cry is a sign of weakness, because if you can't cry, then you are a depressed and empty person. The only reason men CHOOSE not to cry is because it takes a REAL MAN to cry. I have done that in the past. Bottling up a fresh wave of tears isn't healthy, and many people could regret doing so.

Xei
03-16-2006, 07:21 AM
damn ofcourse yes!!! no law is made and prohibits men to cry.. geez my brother even cried for a stupid dog

#Lost_Spirit#
03-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Well they may cry If they are sensitive, hurt, desparate or something else...Even I cry inside me sometimes!!!

saskatu
03-16-2006, 08:18 AM
My cousin is 17 and he cries all the time... Get's everything he wants too... Ass..
sounds like those brats

colini
03-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Ur a real man if ur not affraid to cry..
Thats my opinion.

Frontfliper89
07-13-2006, 01:07 AM
The only reason men should be allowed to cry is either if they cut their finger off or have a bad injury, or someone stole over a million dollars from them.

xXmagnesiumXx
07-13-2006, 01:18 AM
sure. why not? crying is good for ur body- scientifically proven, so everyone should be allowed to cry

komiskotov
07-13-2006, 08:47 AM
i do cry when i yawn because my lacrimal gland is being pushed, as a result, tears fall down. . . lol

kluang
07-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Men cannot cry. Unless something really bad happen.

Corbenk
07-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Men cannot cry. Unless something really bad happen.

Just like you can not use proper grammar unless a miracle happens?

Yes men can cry. What the hell is wrong with you people. For one, the question is asking if men are allowed to cry. Not if it is morally right or if it shows weakness, but if it is allowed. I am not sure about the states, but up here, there is now law prohibiting the act of crying.

Secondly, why the fuck not. They are allowed to laugh, and in reality, laughing and crying are the same. They are expression of emotions, given, they express opposite emotions, but so what.

OffTheChain
07-13-2006, 05:43 PM
The only reason men should be allowed to cry is either if they cut their finger off or have a bad injury, or someone stole over a million dollars from them.

thats stupid.

its like sayin are women allowed to work or do things that men do? O_o

Takumi
07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
men are allowed to cry, my grandfather used to say men don't cry but my mom got pissed at him coz she thought men should be allowed/able to cry.

I cry, may it be for something that happened, or mixed in with anger or even from watching a movie, I cry, and don't give a shit either.

Miburo
07-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Corbenk, nice. ; )

Are men allowed to cry? Sure, why not.

Would I think a guy is a wuss for crying if his girlfriend dumped him or he sprained his finger? You bet, just because they're stupid things to cry over.

Kisame_Hoshigami
07-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I guess it's OK for men to cry, especially for a departed family member.

Ninja48
07-13-2006, 10:22 PM
No, men shall never cry. Even when born. If they do so, it should be punishable by law: 50 years on death row.

Oh god, please note the sarcasm

Azumi
07-13-2006, 10:35 PM
(wtf! this thread again)

no one can tell any man not to cry! i mean, who the hell cares if men will cry? they're still humans, prone to human emotions, so they are not exempted to cry. and besides, this thread tells me something that girls are hose pipes... hhmm....

noblesan6
07-14-2006, 04:26 AM
Man should cry in manner... thats all i gonna say... english is my second language.. iam learning corbenk.... (i ill got scold by corbenk)

_hinata_
07-14-2006, 04:34 AM
i do cry when i yawn because my lacrimal gland is being pushed, as a result, tears fall down. . . lol

LOL that's not crying crying, that's a yawning crying, shilly boy xP Ahahaha

darkangel0608
07-14-2006, 04:37 AM
of course they should be allowed... i never heard anyone forbidding it... moreover, i haven't seen or heard of a man who hasn't cried his entire life...

Hinata_Fan_Boy
07-14-2006, 04:38 AM
Of course they are allowed to cry. If my mother died I know I would cry no matter how much of a macho man I would try to be.

noblesan6
07-14-2006, 05:04 AM
i dont feel debating atmosphere on this topic...

Jaxon
07-14-2006, 05:09 AM

That's because it's not a debate, it's a fucking moron meeting. People gather to talk bollocks about forbidding men crying, then everyone with sense on this forum comes and says, well, sense. Please, someone close this now, it's pathetic it's lasted so long.

YoshiToshi
07-14-2006, 05:27 AM
It's all due to the "Revival of the Threads."
Because some particular newbie decided to go and do some bumpin.

JustPimpin
07-14-2006, 06:03 AM
i think men are allowed to cry, just try to tough it out as much as you can, first!

Azumi
07-14-2006, 07:08 AM

coz this is not a debate.. better put this in the random section (i mean chit chat)

OffTheChain
07-14-2006, 09:39 AM
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

- hellsing