PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke bashing

LittleAtari
01-13-2005, 11:21 PM
y the heck does everyone hate on sasuke so much he's cool and if it is because he didnt listen to sakura and stay may i remind u that in another thread a lot of ppl declared that they hated her

mini
01-13-2005, 11:37 PM
sasuke whines too much =] i though him totalli rejecting sakura was kool =] hes a crybaby thats y i dun like him and hes weakkkkkk

LittleAtari
01-13-2005, 11:47 PM
He does not cry. He only cried wen he was a child and everyone cries then and he is not weak. If he was weak than y would orochimaru want him

nelsonkong
01-13-2005, 11:56 PM
He only think of revenge and always treat Naruto badly. He always think that his clan is the best and look down on others. I think this is why people don't like him. Remember, naruto is the main charactor but he is against him.

ondu
01-14-2005, 12:58 AM
well said nelsonkong....i agree with you...i think is overrated nin...nins like neji , shino , shikamaru deserved more attention.If the uchiha clan is that great,then why there is no hokage bearing an uchiha name....you see?bloodlimit is not so that great.

i know i will be a marked man but it feels good to let it out.
no hard feeling sasuke's fan. :cool: just an opinion

RagnaroK
01-14-2005, 01:14 AM
@ NelsonKong - That's the whole point why we like him! :lol:

Anto
01-14-2005, 04:26 AM
He's a woos he goes to Orochimaru to get free power-ups instead of actually training... I don't really hate him, he's just too...closed minded I guess. His brother killed the entire Uchiha clan and he wants to get revenge on him, that's all he thinks of.

h4kk3
01-14-2005, 04:36 AM
Well, I really hate him, not because he didn't listen to Sakura, (i hate her too) but because he would do anything just to get revenge over his brother *Itachi*, even probably kill his friends and get power from Orochimaru to do his job. Basically, he would ask a thief for money, he's asking power from a criminal Orochimaru.

Shak
01-14-2005, 05:49 AM
The only reason Orochimaru wants him is for his sharingan...thats all, hes the last remaining person to carry it, well Itachi does too but Orochimaru can't steal it off him so he uses the weak alternative.

Personally, I don't like Sasuke because hes a whimp, and he IS going to Orochimaru thinking he'll get a free power up...he should be training his butt off like Naruto is and do it the manly way.

hotohori
01-14-2005, 06:24 AM
Personally, I don't like Sasuke because hes a whimp, and he IS going to Orochimaru thinking he'll get a free power up...he should be training his butt off like Naruto is and do it the manly way.

I agree with you on that. I disliked him because, for once, he's not using that brilliant mind of his. I admit that his thirst for revenge has blinded him to the pitfalls of going to Orochimaru. But I really hated the fact that, spoiler: even after Naruto tried to make him see sense, he still persisted in going to Orochimaru. He's totally betrayed Konoha. :mad:

kazu_chan
01-14-2005, 09:43 AM
i agree wit everyone here abt sasukes bad point....the main poitn for me was really his whinin and always needin to be number one even if it meant killin/harmin a friend....sasuke is gettin really annoyin nowadays.....and also that he rejected sakura but i think she should just get over him...well anyways sasuke is a depressed backstabbin brother thristy freak....hehe....sorry all sasuke fans..not..!!

hatorihonzo1
01-14-2005, 10:04 AM
I like Sasuke, but he always acts like he's the only one with problems and he lets his mood drag everyone else down with him. He's not the same as Itachi though, Itachi was already an ANBU captain by Sasuke's age. I think that Sasuke will eventually kill his brother because of the fact that Itachi wants him to be strong, he said it himself!!!

nma
01-14-2005, 05:45 PM
I used to like Sasuke but then he ran away to Orochimaru for free power, thats when I started to dislike him. I read the manga, and it was at the end of this arc when I really started to hate him. Wait until the end if this arc LittleAtari, and then see if you still like him.

Yokio
01-14-2005, 07:00 PM
I like Sasuke, I think he's pretty cool.. eh.. for the whole revenge thing I don't blame him and that it clouds his mind with only that.. that is fine.. because honestly if I saw what happened to all my family and friends like that.. then that would be the only thing I would think about is revenge.. and about the thing with him going to Richie.. well I think he wanted to get the fastest power source as possible.. eh.. that is just me though.. and yes he was blinded to do that.. but I don't think any lower of him.. I think he is a pretty cool character.. eh sorry I probally screwed up on some of my wording..

kakashi2010
01-14-2005, 07:05 PM
sasuke is a little brat who thinks that his one true goal in life is to kill his brother and to restore his clan.

Yokio
01-14-2005, 07:07 PM
sasuke is a little brat who thinks that his one true goal in life is to kill his brother and to restore his clan.

That really kinda is his only goal..

kakashi2010
01-14-2005, 07:14 PM
That really kinda is his only goal..

yeah, i know.

minimiki
01-14-2005, 07:27 PM
sasuke needs to get a life >.> im gettin tired of hearing all this revenge crap jeez..

kakashi2010
01-14-2005, 07:34 PM
me too. he needs to let go of his anger and get a new goal in life [like gardening for a living or marrying Sakura and having 10 children].

Roy Mustang
01-14-2005, 07:40 PM
yeah man i mean revenge is'nt every thing u know now he wants revenge on naruto to this chracter is not human just cause someone is stornger he acts like a 3 year old and says "I will get you blah blah blah"

Black Rose
01-14-2005, 08:08 PM
I like Sasuke better than Naruto because I think he can hold his ground better. And speaking of that, Naruto would have been dead long before if Sasuke hadn't been there to save his butt. Don't get me wrong, I love Naruto, but I'd feel safer with Sasuke. And he wants to get stronger and avenge his clan. His brother did that, wouldn't you be a little sceptic about who you trust? I know I would if my sister ever slaughtered innocent people than let me live to kill her. I'd be a little "off" and determined, too.

LittleAtari
01-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Ok now sasuke looked up to his big bro and wanted to be like him. His bro ends up killing every1 now wenever somebody just makes one of my friends cry i want to just rip the other person to shreds or at least make them feel tha same pain. If someone killed all those dear to you and then mocked u afterwards i think that u would do all that is in your power to make sure that they pay for what they had done.
U guys just honestly dont see it do u. Everything he had was taken by the person he least expected.
The faster he gets rid of him the faster he can be at peace and then he can think about settling down sakura (remember he's only 12 I dont think he's thinkin about marriage)

david_sasuke
01-15-2005, 06:00 AM
specially when he got beat up by itachi at episode 84 or 85 i think, itachi wasnt even trying and that made sasuke think he did all that work for nothing so he needed to get a big boost, but i also thought it was dumb for him to leave.

DoctorPepper
01-15-2005, 07:51 AM
Sasuke has already reached Lee's speed and he learned Chidori. And still he couldnt even touch his brother. Why would you train for years and years when you can just have the same result by joining some guy and having same effect and you will still have those years to train ferther. i mean... think of it this way: Ur PC is burned down. Plus there is a large release on Naruto episodes. Plus you have a request to make 20 websites (that u are able to make) for a large ammount of money. And you recive some super hipper kewl Naruto MMORG for free. But you cant do those things cause u dont have a PC. And then someone asks you to steal a handbag from some grandma. As a reward u will recive brand new P4 5000MHZ wiith 2GB DDR2 and GForce6. So would you let it go bacause u think its not right or cause the easy way is for winnies.?

nma
01-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Ok now sasuke looked up to his big bro and wanted to be like him. His bro ends up killing every1 now wenever somebody just makes one of my friends cry i want to just rip the other person to shreds or at least make them feel tha same pain. If someone killed all those dear to you and then mocked u afterwards i think that u would do all that is in your power to make sure that they pay for what they had done.
U guys just honestly dont see it do u. Everything he had was taken by the person he least expected.
The faster he gets rid of him the faster he can be at peace and then he can think about settling down sakura (remember he's only 12 I dont think he's thinkin about marriage)
Thats not an excuse. Look at Naruto, he's been hated his entire life for something that he had absolutely no control of. He could easily hate everyone back and train like crazy to get revenge on the entire village, but he doesn't.

crewshiukaz
01-15-2005, 12:57 PM
i dunno...sasuke is a whining faggot.crybaby..weakling...heh..i think its cool he rejected sakura because i hate her too!!

issuedman
01-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Thats not an excuse. Look at Naruto, he's been hated his entire life for something that he had absolutely no control of. He could easily hate everyone back and train like crazy to get revenge on the entire village, but he doesn't.

if you rewatch the fight with naruto and gaara, he says that if he would not have found friends then he would have ended up like gaara. but since he found people that like him he doesnt.

if you ask me... thats more than a good enough reason to shun everybody from your life.

sufiankane
01-15-2005, 03:36 PM
i hate sasuke most cos he is a retard...naruto is way more powerful than him and he wants to beat up naruto for no reason....also he has no sense of teamwork. shikamarus team was really powerful even thought they were weak because they used TEAMWORK!!!!!sasuke just goes solo, loses and expects naruto to do all the work while sakura goes i love sasuke.....naruto is the one doing all the major fighting getting the crap beatne out of him, the one hu used to have no friends, sasuke triues to do a hardman thing but he AINT HARD!!!!itachi can do it right tho....

Matonly1T
01-15-2005, 05:54 PM
i guess because he such a party pooper

nma
01-15-2005, 05:58 PM
if you rewatch the fight with naruto and gaara, he says that if he would not have found friends then he would have ended up like gaara. but since he found people that like him he doesnt.

if you ask me... thats more than a good enough reason to shun everybody from your life.
Sasuke has had everyone love him, look at all the fangirls that he has. Sakura told him that she loved him so many times, but he turned her down every time. Sasuke chose to be this way.

noxide
01-15-2005, 06:21 PM
but its not in the same way that naruto meant

minimiki
01-15-2005, 07:32 PM
well it was really sasukes own fault for being cold-hearted and alone, just like nma said he had a lot of fangirls and everyone thought he was cool, he couldve made friends easily but he just pushed everyone away, it was pretty much his own fault for being alone =/ well thats wat i think

kakashi_00x000
01-16-2005, 07:48 PM
i think sasuke is cool, his character is very interesting.

Matonly1T
01-17-2005, 03:40 PM
i guess the easiest way to say this is: its everybodies own opinion, why do you <no one in particular> care what other people think? if u like sasuke good for you if you dont well then thats just that.

Lily229
01-17-2005, 04:01 PM
I agree. It's a freakin' cartoon charatcer. It's not like he's gonna jump out of your t.v. set and say he loves you. That would be kind of an awkard meeting, hmmm....and yet.... Anyway! Who cares if you like him or you don't because he can't care, he has no feelings. He's ink on paper.

LittleAtari
01-19-2005, 01:06 AM
to the last 2 posts we're just really into the show so we're gonna discuss different characters and defend the ones we like and bash the ones we hate. And to every1 else i dont no if i mentioned it b4 but being around a lot of people and becoming friends with every1 would just get in the way of his goal. And he did make friends he's got naruto, sakura, kakashi and the other genin

Kagami Kyoji
01-19-2005, 01:25 AM
I agree. It's a freakin' cartoon charatcer. It's not like he's gonna jump out of your t.v. set and say he loves you. That would be kind of an awkard meeting, hmmm....and yet.... Anyway! Who cares if you like him or you don't because he can't care, he has no feelings. He's ink on paper.

To the ageless dreamers continue dreaming!

Basically put some people think super models are hot and they then proceed to watch them. Hence all of the illegal watching of women nowadays, etc. An anime character in my opinion is no different. Do I care whether or not someone likes a character...no! But, I cannot say that I do not admire some people...ahem...That is why there are strip clubs etc. It is all like a cooking show. They get you all hungry but at the end you still don't get any! :p

Besides I am suprised this did not open up sooner. Just watch next will be a naruto bash, etc. People are funny! :D

Go Naruto! Go Sasuke! Go Me!

brent_d
01-19-2005, 06:07 AM
I dont know,but i also dont like him...He's boastful,but doesn't seem to be very strong....and besides its our right to hate him...no more no less....

sufiankane
01-19-2005, 07:47 AM
he isnt strong, he trains and loses so have a rock lee attitude, work harder, he would be reaalllly powerful if he worke in a team, if chidiori and rasengan combine they will decimate!!!!

Lily229
01-19-2005, 11:41 AM
To the ageless dreamers continue dreaming!

Basically put some people think super models are hot and they then proceed to watch them. Hence all of the illegal watching of women nowadays, etc. An anime character in my opinion is no different. Do I care whether or not someone likes a character...no! But, I cannot say that I do not admire some people...ahem...That is why there are strip clubs etc. It is all like a cooking show. They get you all hungry but at the end you still don't get any! :p

Besides I am suprised this did not open up sooner. Just watch next will be a naruto bash, etc. People are funny! :D

Go Naruto! Go Sasuke! Go Me!

Um....yeah, right. Anyway. There's a fine line between admiriration and obssession. Okay.
And um...dude, keep it in your pants next time please. I don't think Naruto and strippers have anything in common.

[Daisuke]
01-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Ok people, Strippers and strip clubs are getting a smidge off topic now, either return to hating sasuke in this thread, or I'll lock it. *waves lock stick* =P beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

godzilla-j
01-19-2005, 07:10 PM
sasuke kinda selfish. he hates pleole who r stronger than him.
besides he only wants to get syronger so he can kill itach

david_sasuke
01-22-2005, 05:05 AM
not really after all hes being tought by a senin

hotohori
01-22-2005, 05:43 AM

Well said, nma. That's one of the reasons Im pissed at sasuke.

And to every1 else i dont no if i mentioned it b4 but being around a lot of people and becoming friends with every1 would just get in the way of his goal.

I guess people can be irrational. But I would think that Sasuke could've benefited more from having friends and not closing everyone off from his life. He would have been less tormented and could've found a little bit of peace. (Probably). Besides, he could've become stronger if he hadnt been so alone. (If he hadnt been so determined to be alone.) I mean, think about it. The Sandaime used to say that you can only be very strong when you have to protect some precious people. And naruto proved it when he fought gaara. So what im saying is that, having people around in his (sasuke) life - i.e. friends - would not have weakened him nor distracted him from his goal but would've helped him become stronger. Sasuke is a fool to think otherwise.

Kyuubipandorachan
01-22-2005, 05:58 AM
Sasuke always thought what's best for himself but Naruto thought for everyone like in that Naruto and Neji fight, he said that he will change his fate. And he tries to tell Gaara about the meaning to life.

LittleAtari
01-22-2005, 02:49 PM
did everyone forget about wat sasuke was telling naruto in the battle with gaara? He told him to protect sakura and the other stuff he was saying how he didnt want loose n e one else that means he acknowledged them as friends

AztecSasuke
01-22-2005, 03:32 PM
i personally like sasuke. i do see why most of you guys hate him. i also didn't like the idea of him going with orochimaru to get powers. but i still like him cuz he has the sharingan. i think sasuke is a very controversial character which is why many people hate him.

naruto1029
01-23-2005, 05:53 PM
sasuke is just stupid, hes gonna go to oro even tho he kno he is evil. i mean i can really see y he wants to get stronger(itachi kicked his butt really badly), but hes gonna do anything for that power, even turnin evil. i mean cmon, even if my bro killed my whole family, i would b pissed, but it wouldnt b on my mind 24/7. i wouldnt commit everythin i had to kill my bro( i mean hes still family afterall right). thats y he needs to chill out and get some.

LittleAtari
01-23-2005, 05:58 PM
i wouldnt commit everythin i had to kill my bro( i mean hes still family afterall right). thats y he needs to chill out and get some.
Sometimes your blood family isn't your tru family

Hezzer
01-24-2005, 04:42 AM
Sasuke was a jerk in the beginning, but not so much as he is now. I think Sasuke is just really jealous of Naruto. Like with the Haku battle, or against Gaara...Naruto was the one who defeated them, although Sasuke set out to do it. And that whole Itachi showing up and wanting Naruto probably didn't go over well with his self esteem. He's supposed to defeat the guy, but he's after his supposedly weaker rival? That would suck. Naruto's starting to surpass him, so he's getting desperate for power. That's my opinion, at least. :D Anyways, Sasuke is a jerk to everyone, not just Naruto. I guess he just doesn't want to be pitied.

young naruto315
01-24-2005, 07:45 AM
i dont hate sasuke i think hes cool and everything, i just like that he choose to go to orochimara