PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru and Sasuke's Growth.

<DaNTe>
01-19-2006, 09:52 AM
I was reading the manga at when Orochimaru summoned the Hokages and then commanded them to fight Sandaime. And then it hit me.

If Orochimaru can command the Hokages to fight Sandaime then he can get them to do anything right? Right?? Then he can also get them to show him their jutsus. Right??? It makes sense.

Imagine Orochimaru summoning powerful shinobis and learning their secret Jutsus. Imagine him summoning the Yondaime and learning his body flicker. :eek:

He will by now have learnt so many powerful Jutsus from so many different clans. Same goes for Sasuke. He will raise dead Uchiha and learn more about Sharingan and bloodlimit Jutsus.

ShadowRave
01-19-2006, 04:19 PM
......i think it would be possible but it would ruin the story

Jaxon
01-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Orochimaru and Sasuke's growth... they should go see a doctor O_O;

beautiful-green-beast
01-19-2006, 04:31 PM
I was reading the manga at when Orochimaru summoned the Hokages and then commanded them to fight Sandaime. And then it hit me.

If Orochimaru can command the Hokages to fight Sandaime then he can get them to do anything right? Right?? Then he can also get them to show him their jutsus. Right??? It makes sense.

Imagine Orochimaru summoning powerful shinobis and learning their secret Jutsus. Imagine him summoning the Yondaime and learning his body flicker. :eek:

He will by now have learnt so many powerful Jutsus from so many different clans. Same goes for Sasuke. He will raise dead Uchiha and learn more about Sharingan and bloodlimit Jutsus.

I doubt it, when Oro first summons the Hokages, they have their own free will, so I doubt they would bother showing Oro their jutsu, afterall, what can he do to them anyways, they're already dead.

The only way to have them under his control, is to insert that tag into their heads, and when he does that they become living puppets, and puppets can't do anything with their puppeteers commanding them. In other words, for them to be able to do their jutsu, Oro would have to know the jutsu, and then command them to perform it.

So it's very unlikely that would happen.....otherwise, he would've long since summoned Yondaime and learnt the advanced body flicker...

yata
01-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Yes even if it was possible, witch it isnt ( as beautiful-green-beast pointed out) It would completly destroyn the storry oruchumaru would have sooooooo much power taht he could kill any ninja... boring.

#1 Bad Guy
01-19-2006, 05:50 PM
You can't make the summons of Edo Tensei do anything, they just fight.. Edo Tensei summons have no free will at all, and no mind either. When they are summoned they are only a body and can't do anything. The summoner (Orochimaru) has to insert kunai into thier heads with has commands on it and then the summon reacts. Edo Tensei only makes weapons out of people......... not teachers.

If Orochimaru wanted to learn the jutsu of a hokage (or anyone else) he would cut them open and do some crazy experiment on them to gain the technique, or take over their body........he's not the type to let people teach him anything or see something and then try to learn it.

GAma_Oyabun
01-19-2006, 08:57 PM
the hokages just said that since orochimaru was a strong person and that he summoned them, they would have to fight sandaime, it doesnt mean that they have to teach the person.

hotohori
01-20-2006, 07:41 AM
I think <Dante>'s point is that Orochimaru could summon the dead Hokages and have them fight each other (or whatever) and then while they are fighting, Orochimaru could have Sasuke copy their moves using the sharingan, thereby making him more powerful.

Well, as of this moment, I can't really think of a good rebuttal to that theory... my first instinct was to say that, 'oh yeah, he could do that...', but I'd have to agree with ShadowRave - it would ruin the story. Like they said, who would want to see Orochimaru (or Sasuke, for that matter) with the power of 4 hokages in his grasp?

And I'm thinking Sasuke wouldn't just copy the jutsus, he would also have to raise his stamina and chakra level to be able to execute those jutsus he'd copied. Then I remember he's got Curse Seal Level 2 now so that pretty much shots my theory to hell... hmm.... :o

MajinX
01-20-2006, 05:26 PM
cs2 is still far from hokage lvl, and im sure their jutsus are not that simple to just copy even with the shrangan, and if sasuke did manage to copy one or 2 his verson is gonna be alot weaker

idono
01-20-2006, 08:03 PM
I think <Dante>'s point is that Orochimaru could summon the dead Hokages and have them fight each other (or whatever) and then while they are fighting, Orochimaru could have Sasuke copy their moves using the sharingan, thereby making him more powerful.

Well, as of this moment, I can't really think of a good rebuttal to that theory... my first instinct was to say that, 'oh yeah, he could do that...', but I'd have to agree with ShadowRave - it would ruin the story. Like they said, who would want to see Orochimaru (or Sasuke, for that matter) with the power of 4 hokages in his grasp?

And I'm thinking Sasuke wouldn't just copy the jutsus, he would also have to raise his stamina and chakra level to be able to execute those jutsus he'd copied. Then I remember he's got Curse Seal Level 2 now so that pretty much shots my theory to hell... hmm.... :o

thats just wat i was thinking
but then how does that help oro???

GAma_Oyabun
01-20-2006, 09:19 PM
it allows him to control sasuke

idono
01-27-2006, 10:09 AM
oooo ok

supersuaveskyler
02-07-2006, 07:17 AM
when oro was talking to naruto I think he was toying with him to see how far naruto can tap into the kyuubi's power

darkyue87
02-10-2006, 07:46 PM
what happens if there a sealing lvl 3 for sasuke b/c of his strength.

SoundNin
02-16-2006, 08:08 PM
CS3 Sasuke.... crazy.

planetshaker
02-16-2006, 08:14 PM
CS3 sasuke maybe it could beat 4-tail naruto

<DaNTe>
02-16-2006, 08:24 PM
What if there is a CS3?

MajinX
02-16-2006, 09:24 PM
CS3 seems a lil unoriginal and uncreative but maybe there will be, or sasuke just gets a very very long neck now and a bow.. lol hey with the long neck he can see in like any angle possible and his shrangan will be more effective

Shikamaru_IQ
02-16-2006, 09:29 PM
I dought this will ever happen..
He cant summon Yondaime (remeber Sandaime didnt let him open it.)
And i think he doesnt want to learn there jutsu's he has a 10000 of his own mutated owns.
I agree with BGB's Theroy.