PDA

View Full Version : The Grudge

Roy Mustang
11-15-2004, 11:43 AM
ANYONE SEE THE GRUDE SCARY SH*T ME AND MY FRIEND SAW IT ALONE IN THE THEATRE THERE WAS NO ONE THERE BUT ME AND HIM AND WE WERE UP IN THE FRONT MAN SCARY!!! SCARIEST PART WAS WHEN THE GHOST PULLED THAT LADY FROM UNDER HER BLANKET what was your scariest part

Shak
11-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Why do you type half caps, half regular? Caps makes it look like your shouting, and you seem to do it in every single post...could you stop please?

xWinDWeaveRx
11-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Shak... stop off-topic posting! I'm gonna report you if you don't. And your scary part is my scary part! The movie wasn't all that scary, it just gets you paranoid AFTER you watch it ^_^

paoskee
11-16-2004, 01:28 PM
the movies wasnt scary at all..the jap version was way better.

HaganeX
11-17-2004, 12:01 AM
I've been told that it was scary at all. Then again its only a few opinions of my friends. I saw a tiny lil part of it when Yuko (I was told that was her name the girl with the long tongue) killed the man.

Roy Mustang
11-18-2004, 08:51 PM
there is no jap version theres korean version...(i know because im korean and saw it) and den the korean version it's called ju un

H_I
11-26-2004, 10:39 PM
I thought It was pretty good. First time i actually jumped in a movie for a long time.

spiral_vortex
11-26-2004, 10:42 PM
weelll my freinds told me that it was boring and predictable one of my frends actually was watching it and didn't flinch lol i dont like scary movies much lol

colini
11-30-2004, 01:03 PM
I think the movie sucks, it's fun to watch it, but not more.

SonicAdvDX
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
I love scary movie, but I heard this one wasn't so good. I never got to see it... I do want to see Saw, though.

mini
11-30-2004, 06:18 PM
grudge is boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggg juz alot of stuff poped out

SonicAdvDX
11-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Okay, I don't think I'll be going to see The Grudge, anymore. Saw, here I come!

Phlemingo
11-30-2004, 10:41 PM
This one isn't too good. Stuff are so predictable. The most it does is make people jump with sudden movements and sound effects.

spiral_vortex
11-30-2004, 11:09 PM
yupyup true true everyone says its predicatble guy

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 03:10 AM
By 'predictable', do you mean that kinda "Don't go in the closet!!" thing? That's some lame crap...

Chibi Baka
12-01-2004, 03:45 PM
yeah i seen the grudge, and i found it shite scary >.<

hmmm is ju on the grudge a korean version ? i always thought it was a jap version of the grudge called ju-on the grudge, cos i could of sworn that the casting are all japanese names, well maybe im wrong but oh wells... >.<

EDIT: yeah the whole movie is pretty predictable, but the thing that makes me scared is the woman and the sudden sounds, the way she looked and walks...man ugly ugly and scary ...

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Well, if it has ugly things and scary noises, I'll just wait for the DVD, so I can just rent it.

LightDreamer
12-01-2004, 07:57 PM
there is no jap version theres korean version...(i know because im korean and saw it) and den the korean version it's called ju un

Wow you're dumb...The jap version is the ORIGINAL version...So YES There is a Jap version...a lot of the scary movies are originally japanese made, such as "The Ring" The Grudge 2 is already out in Japan. The japanese version is supposedly a lot scarier than the English made one. I saw the Japanese one, and was it scary? No. It only shows you why girls always go in bathrooms in two's. Ever heard the saying, two heads are better than one? This is also because girls get rapped in bathrooms all the time at night. I think a rapist is scarier than a broom like looking thing popping out of a stall.

The director of The Ring...which was again SUPPOSEDLY scary, said that they crapped up his movie, that's why when HollyWood wanted to take "The Grudge" The director himself went to make sure they didn't make shit out of his movie again.

Shall we Dance is also...Originally Japanese, anyone see the commercials 'Shall we Dance is the number 1 blah blah blah..." Well take a good guess why -_-; So my Japanese teacher was like. "I want you to see the Japanese version of the Grudge, than I want you to go to the theaters and watch the English version, so you can go waste your money there."

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 08:02 PM
The japanese version is supposedly a lot scarier than the English made one.
D'uh! Everything from Japan is better.. T_T Poor America...

spiral_vortex
12-01-2004, 10:25 PM
not everything the americans actually make the best films.......

Roy Mustang
12-03-2004, 01:00 AM
true dat japanese is only effects sounds and scaryness..
american is action brutal cool blood pumping and exciting
korean is comedy scary and gangs
chinese they just get movies form japan korea and america and give 'em chinese voices

Chibi Baka
12-08-2004, 04:17 AM
actually chinese doesnt just dub japanese, american and korean films, they actually make many good movies, like comedy, action etc though they do lack potential in making scary movies >.<

many good chinese films i seen are ones like shaolin soccer, infernal affairs 1,2 +3, storm riders, a man called hero etc

they make movies which has pretty good graphics effect and cgi etc

gbmaster
12-10-2004, 03:35 PM
the grudge asnt scary it jsut caused me to flinch alot cause of the beginning of the japanese girl gets pulled up in the closet and the part when the mom was using her hands to walk down the stairs.

Tom
12-10-2004, 06:42 PM
worst than the village.

shojogirl
12-11-2004, 05:05 AM
i have the actual japanese version of the grudge. it was a lot better than the americanized. got it off ebay. ^_~

Thunder_boy
12-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Movie sucked I want my money back. A disgrace to horror movies!!!

Shodaime
12-29-2004, 05:05 PM
actually chinese doesnt just dub japanese, american and korean films, they actually make many good movies, like comedy, action etc though they do lack potential in making scary movies >.<

many good chinese films i seen are ones like shaolin soccer, infernal affairs 1,2 +3, storm riders, a man called hero etc

they make movies which has pretty good graphics effect and cgi etc

shaolin soccer in probably the stupidest movie in a good way. Its a little tooooo exagerated though and the man wasn't called hero he had no name

sujirosan
01-02-2005, 03:43 AM
Ive seen both the American version and The Jap. version

Enma
01-03-2005, 05:17 PM
I personally watch grudge 1+2 jap, then go to see theatre the american one...truefully american is crappy ...jap is way so better...it actually scare the shit out of me...but the american one gay... by the way i dont like the kid in both part...drive me nut...so yeah Jap>American.

Thunder_boy
01-03-2005, 08:15 PM
It's not scary, you must be a nit wit to think it is.

kaminari
01-04-2005, 09:35 PM
that movie sucked. it almost made the ring look good. oh wait..nevermind. i think they both suck the same.

prowse
01-04-2005, 10:24 PM
the grudge is nt at all scary, the ring is one heck of movie and scared the wits out of me everytime the telephone rang!! the ring is much more too disturbing than grudge!! and shaolin soccer rox it's too funny!!! oh i forgot watch the kung fu hustle it's lot hell funnier!!

ohmanitzeman
01-06-2005, 08:41 PM
i heard that its not that scary. go watch "saw" now thats piss-your-pant-nightmare-4-weeks-on-end type scary.

uchiha_itachi10
01-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Not scary sucked , and the only scary part that scared me was in the bus where you see the girl in the window.

Chronos
01-09-2005, 12:54 AM
i actually liked this movie. scared the hell out of me...a hell of a lot better than the saw.

PorkyDragon
01-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Uh... Its Japanese** saying jap is like saying chink (for chinese people) so..yeah. How i know this? I take japanese- nightschooling.
And Yes there is a japanese version of the grudge- theres Part 1 Grudge- and Part 2. Theres 2 Versions. How i know this again? I've watched this at Japanese class- cause my teacher always makes us watch movies and anime so we can "Improve our listening and hearing"
... and it wasnt scary... -_-' The movie didnt make me jump out of my chair, it made me go..-eyes twitch- "thats all?" and me and my friends were laughing in class about some parts..but i guess the japanese movie is different than that of the english version..
.Porky

p.nukle
01-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Movie sucked I want my money back. A disgrace to horror movies!!!
the movie was'nt even scary-_-

JustaStalker
01-10-2005, 01:56 AM
>.< Its got a stupid stupid POINTLESS...plot where OOPS you entered the house..DIIE MUAHAHAH. -.-'...BUt you kno what? I'm an idiot...who gets scared at everything so I obviously don't count...I BLAME MY MOM...I probably got it from her...cuz she watched it with me and she was whining more than I was. ^0^

sultrec
01-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Yeah Pretty Scary My Most Scary Scenes Was When Toshiyo Appeared In The Apartment And My Mom Scolded Me To Do The Dishwashing Scary Hey!!!!!....

mini
01-15-2005, 03:59 PM
its was so stupid it was funnie, my friend was laughing his butt off
n my other friend she kept screaming and she was like holding onto me O.o n she kept shaking me and pulling me n screaming in my ear >.< until my friend that was laughing told her to stop it n shut up after like 1hour

nhstennisballer2007
01-31-2005, 11:20 AM
the grudge is the worst movie dont see it

drbazy1069
02-01-2005, 10:04 PM
i really didnt think this was that scary or anyhthing it was kinda funny for me

aeondrift
02-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Personally, I think the US version is rubbish. But no offence if you think otherwise. :) Just providing my subjective opinion here.

Juon and Juon 2 (Translated as The Curse), the original version, is way creepier than the remake. ;)

aeondrift
02-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Similarly, the original Japanese "The Ring" movie is way better than the remake IMO.

uchiha-anwar
02-02-2009, 07:42 PM
ANYONE SEE THE GRUDE SCARY SH*T ME AND MY FRIEND SAW IT ALONE IN THE THEATRE THERE WAS NO ONE THERE BUT ME AND HIM AND WE WERE UP IN THE FRONT MAN SCARY!!! SCARIEST PART WAS WHEN THE GHOST PULLED THAT LADY FROM UNDER HER BLANKET what was your scariest part

The most scary part is in grudge 2 when the ghost pulls a lady from under her T-shirt's head cover in the end of the movie...that's when your convinced that there is no scape from that ghost.

hackerumas
02-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Grudge is Not scary sucked !

aeondrift
Juon and Juon 2 (Translated as The Curse), the original version, is way creepier than the remake

I agree your opinion dude ! !

Dr. Who
02-03-2009, 10:28 AM
I've seen Juon and it's...well...ok.
Not scary, not one bit, but way better then Grudge(or Grudge 2, where a naked girl is waiting to get fucked by her boyfriend while the cat-kid is going down on her)

Vanity
02-03-2009, 01:25 PM
The originals aren't AS bad, but they're still not scary.

The Grudge movies were complete garbage =/ Feeble attempts at being disturbing, and it made em weep [like every other fucking 'scary' movie that's come out in the last few years]

Go watch the Saw movies, at least they're demented and well done ~_~

Dr. Who
02-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Grudge is a type of movie you have to watch alone in your house in the middle of the night to get scared.

Vanity
02-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Ah that's true, but then again, can't even watching a suspense movie with a guy that's sneaking into someone's house be scary in the middle of the night when you're alone? =p

uchiha-anwar
02-03-2009, 08:29 PM
So any body watched grudge 3?

Sasuke is awsome
02-03-2009, 08:38 PM
So any body watched grudge 3?

Is there even a grudge 3? I've seen 1 and 2 but no 3.

Vanity
02-06-2009, 08:01 PM
If I'm not mistaken there are 5, the other 3 have yet to be redone here... or I'm thinking of another crappy series.

hackerumas
02-07-2009, 04:59 AM
If I'm not mistaken there are 5, the other 3 have yet to be redone here... or I'm thinking of another crappy series.

Hmmmm Interesting !