PDA

View Full Version : Who will Ichigo(from Bleach ANIME) end up with?

horus
01-15-2005, 01:46 PM
I think it will be Kuchiki-san that's my guess. I didn't make a poll just post ur decisions.

Roy Mustang
01-15-2005, 03:19 PM
uhh orihime cause i think kuchiki will get her soul reaper powers back and eventually move on

JustaStalker
01-15-2005, 08:32 PM
You never know if she'd just "move on" or not...But I can't see those two together >.< so I think nobody...I mean they probably will end up liking each other but not actually get together...

nma
01-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Rukia's dead, how do you hook up with a dead person? Anywho, I think he'll end up with Orihime.

horus
01-15-2005, 08:41 PM
it's possible nma I did it once on accident..... LOL but why cant they hook up?

JustaStalker
01-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Nothing is impossible! ^--^

nma
01-15-2005, 08:56 PM
it's possible nma I did it once on accident..... LOL but why cant they hook up?
LOL. She's dead, thats why. Besides she's flat, and Orihime is huge. Thats why, you got to go with the one that has the most to offer.

horus
01-15-2005, 08:59 PM
LOL not really the flat girls know how to work if u know what I mean...LOL any wayz I think it's possible ichigo can interact wit her when he's a death god!!!!

[Daisuke]
01-15-2005, 09:49 PM
LOL. She's dead, thats why. Besides she's flat, and Orihime is huge. Thats why, you got to go with the one that has the most to offer.

So superficial :/ I don't know really, his relationship with both isn't that clearly defined, but I've read all the manga I can get my hands on... and it's still unclear >_<

mini
01-15-2005, 09:55 PM
OMG WITH MEE! lol jpjp probabli w/ orihime possibly rukia or orihimes karate friend

spiral_vortex
01-15-2005, 09:59 PM
rukia wont make a good couple based on the fact that she never died shes a god and shes super old comon shes like 100 plus years older then him and shes only considered to be a child

horus
01-15-2005, 10:08 PM
so what use your imagination anywayz.... I'm wit mini so I dont wanna have to hurt Ichigo so dont make me mini...LOL anywayz. If Ichigo is a Death can he die? or is he already semi dead. so he can kinda be wit Kuchiki

kazu_chan
01-16-2005, 05:00 AM
i think kuchiki will end up goin out wit him cause it looks liek she likes him and ichigo looks like he would rather go wit her than orohime.....but i really dont want either to go out wit him cause if one does i hav a feelin a love triangle thin is goin to happen...i hate love triangle....like inu-yasha...ect..!!

minimiki
01-16-2005, 02:46 PM
id say rukia will end up with him b/c it looks like they like each other or something

horus
01-16-2005, 03:31 PM
nah I dont think so... I think or FC is mostly postin in here... but rukia seems alitle to crazy for ichigo dont u think

hotohori
01-19-2005, 06:55 AM
Im rooting for Ichigo and Rukia. Have you people read the manga? Coz I think they're angling for a Rukia-Ichigo pair there... I dunno, just a feeling. I mean, especially the last few chapters... I think they're really intense... :)

kazu_chan
01-20-2005, 07:07 AM
Im rooting for Ichigo and Rukia. Have you people read the manga? Coz I think they're angling for a Rukia-Ichigo pair there... I dunno, just a feeling. I mean, especially the last few chapters... I think they're really intense... :)

yea thats wat i mean its more focused on those 2 but dont u think it would be annoyin if they do go out..????

Kagami Kyoji
01-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Mu best guess is Rukia. Don't ask me why I just see that happening. Orihime will tell Ichigo that she likes him er something like that but Ichigo will end up running to Rukia. Or at least that would be my best guess. There better be something of a twist in there though, hence why I said what I said!

hotohori
01-21-2005, 06:30 AM
yea thats wat i mean its more focused on those 2 but dont u think it would be annoyin if they do go out..????

Dont you want to see them go out? :p Well, actually I also dont want to see them doing mushy stuff (if they do end up together). But I think it's kinda sweet the way the two of them try so hard to act like they dont care about each other, when in fact they do. ;)

brent_d
01-21-2005, 10:14 AM
My bet is on Oriheme becuase Rukia is a lot older than Ichigo,as told in the first Episode.Orihime is kinda innocent and yet sexy so I guess He'll end up with her.

AztecSasuke
01-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Ichigo and Rukia will make a funny couple. Always fighting and such. The manga does seem to be aiming for Rukia and Ichigo. There is not really that much interaction between Ichigo and Orihime.

hotohori
01-22-2005, 02:34 AM
Ichigo and Rukia will make a funny couple. Always fighting and such. The manga does seem to be aiming for Rukia and Ichigo. There is not really that much interaction between Ichigo and Orihime.

Yeah it's just like a one-sided infatuation (on Orihime's side). Im thinking Orihime'll end up with Ishida.

kazu_chan
01-23-2005, 06:10 AM
Dont you want to see them go out? :p Well, actually I also dont want to see them doing mushy stuff (if they do end up together). But I think it's kinda sweet the way the two of them try so hard to act like they dont care about each other, when in fact they do. ;)

yea i do want to see them go out....but too hav suone else like him (orohime) it would just be one of those stupid love triangles.....and i really hate those types..!!

Hezzer
01-24-2005, 08:57 AM
I'd say Rukia...They'd make a cute couple!

HookedOnSonics518
06-23-2009, 03:48 PM
I hate to say it, but it'll be Orihime.

-SassyLady-
06-26-2009, 02:47 PM
i'd say ruykia or orhime either of these two