PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a Sasuke sig

UchihaTaijiya
02-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi. ^^ Let's just get to it, eh?

---

Stock: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/391/1454wm.jpg

Colors: mostly dark green, but I want there to be effects in the background, not just plain green; i'd like his eye to stand out (the one that's gold now, like maybe making it brighter or shiny, some nice effect that I have little knowledge on, haha); go for an 'earthy' appearance... dark but not too dark...

Size: this is not particularly important, but I do want it to be small enough that it is allowed on this site... don't make it the largest, but not the smallest. Yeah, in the middle, perhaps. haha.

Text: I want it to say 'a muddy field where a garden was' as well as 'uchiha sasuke'. ^^ Make this probably gold, but duller than the highlighted eye.

Font: This is up to you, make it look nice, not incredibly fancy writing, I want to be able to read it easily, but you know what I mean. ^^

---

If there is anything else, please let me know. If you'd like to have a little creative license with this, then go ahead. ^^
_______

ryanisc001
02-08-2006, 10:05 PM
wft thas alot of requerments, its a bit advanced ill take a shot at it but if all else fails some one else will do it lol

Impulse
02-08-2006, 10:09 PM
I will take a shot at it, though I'm not promising anything. If I like the outcome, then I'll make sure I'll have it for you :)

UchihaTaijiya
02-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Thank you both. ::hugs::

I'm sorry if I sound like I'll be a harsh judge, b/c most likely I'll love what you make me. ^^ I'm not really that critical, especially since I myself have no clue how to make these things. Hehe.