PDA

View Full Version : P.nukle horus FINAL WARNING

[Daisuke]
01-17-2005, 07:19 AM
You're both idiots. That is my opinion of you, not matter how we warn you, you still go nuts and spam up the place, have conversations within threads like the one on "pootie tang" which I've just deleted 6 posts between you because that's what messengers is for. Also, don't flame. You both do this too.

Slip up once more and you're out for good.

horus
01-17-2005, 11:48 AM
I wont slip up anymore but it seems like u got a grudge against me? do u? because not many mods/admin say anything to me except u.... did I do something to? that would make u write such a angry message? and ur not talkin to nice to be the good mod ur potrayed to be.... I mean Dai come on all that u just said wasn't even neccesary.. But I'll abide by the rules and wont even get on NL as much as I used to because it seems u have a grudge so I'll try to stay far away from here and u.... if that's what u want? siya-nara see ya later

Enma
01-17-2005, 11:53 AM
lol now i question you how you got so much post...you like got the most post in this forum

horus
01-17-2005, 12:10 PM
I Have Been Here Since The Forum Opened... Geesh.

SylentChaos
01-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Enma, it's a chick, you know how girls sometimes are.

To horus:
as said in the spam zone, you cant take the pain.

horus
01-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Funny Man U Are Sylent Actually........ I'm A Dude..

[Daisuke]
01-17-2005, 01:53 PM
horus. I hav eno grudge against you, it's just you stand out as someone who spams a lot, everywhere. you've been banned multiple times allready for it. I don't particularly like people who make my job to keep this forum clean, tidy and not full of idiots harder.

But as I've said. No, I've not got a grudge against you, or p.nukle, it just the pair of you haven't really stood out as good citizens, so to speak. Grow up and learn what messengers are for. Forums are for discussions, messengers are for chats.

Denny
01-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Lol you smap whole forums and then ask what ppl have against you?

H_I
01-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Alright already. Thread closed. I think everyone got the Message