PDA

View Full Version : Battle : Sound 4 + Kimimaro Vs

nelsonkong
01-17-2005, 11:10 PM
If the Oro send sound 4 plus Kimimaro in a fight/tournament with leaf, who you think Tsunade will send. Bear in mind that the sound 5 are at jounin level, i think.

I would imaging, Tsunade will send kakashi, gai, Shikamaru father, Shino father and naruto. Although naruto is a genin but tsunade understand his ability and like him alot.

What you guys think.

spiral_vortex
01-17-2005, 11:31 PM
she would send the only available left which is genin but if that wsn't the problem she would send gai kakashi ibiki(chuunin exam head proctor) hiashi(hinatas dad) jiraya common these sound wimps got wooped by genin but in most of them it was 2 on 1 but that doesn't matter.... even curse seal level 2 wont be a match for this five

hotohori
01-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Hehehe.. I think if Tsunade sent even just Jiraiya against the Sound 5, he'd still wipe the floor with them. :) But if she had to send 5, hmm, I'd also say Kakashi, Gai, Anko, Shikamaru's father, and Shino's father. I wanted to include Hiashi, but.. I'm not sure if he's still considered a jounin by the village. I mean, that he can still be ordered by the Hokage to go out on a mission or something.

nma
01-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Kakashi can take care of all of them by himself. And so can Gai.

david_sasuke
01-18-2005, 12:06 AM
kimimaro would end all of them ^.-

Kiarae
01-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Hatake Kakashi & Maito Gai (duh), Hyuuga Hiashi (someone's gotta be able to fight Kidoumaru), Shizune (after all, Shikamaru did ask later if they could have used a medical Nin), and the last one would be up for debate. She couldn't 'send' Jiraiya because he probably wouldn't listen to her or be around when she gave the orders. But, he would be a good choice to go. Or better yet, she could go herself. I'd love to see her take on Kimimaro.

h4kk3
01-18-2005, 01:14 AM
I think she would send Gai, Kakashi and Shizune.

nelsonkong
01-18-2005, 01:19 AM
We are talking about equal fight...5 vs 5. No point sending one that can trash them all. ;)

ondu
01-18-2005, 04:55 AM
emmm true...kakashi , gai , kurenai , asuma and neji

hotohori
01-18-2005, 05:53 AM
emmm true...kakashi , gai , kurenai , asuma and neji

Why Neji, all of a sudden? Just curious...

brent_d
01-18-2005, 06:14 AM
If the Oro send sound 4 plus Kimimaro in a fight/tournament with leaf, who you think Tsunade will send. Bear in mind that the sound 5 are at jounin level, i think.

I would imaging, Tsunade will send kakashi, gai, Shikamaru father, Shino father and naruto. Although naruto is a genin but tsunade understand his ability and like him alot.

What you guys think.

I really don't think the sound 4 is at the jounin level,but since they have the level 2 cursed seal,i guess they are...but w/o them,they are not.Tsunade will probably send Kakashi,Gai,Chouji's Father(vs the Sound Fat guy),and a member from Shino's Clan or from Kiba's Clan...

Veggie-Kun
01-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Well that depends on some things (Kimimaro).
Altought I think she would prob send Kakashi, Gai, Shikamaru's sensei, and Hinita's senssei.

Kiarae
01-18-2005, 04:52 PM
We are talking about equal fight...5 vs 5. No point sending one that can trash them all. ;)

Aw...but that would be so much fun. I wanna see Tsunade beat 'em up.

Matonly1T
01-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Gai and Kakashi, problee they were like sasuke and naruto except for the demon fox and curse seal so they must be able to work together

dexlimp
01-24-2005, 12:47 PM
she would send Jiraiya, Kakashi.

Matonly1T
01-24-2005, 12:48 PM
i also realize that she wouldnt send alot of jounin to fight because the village might be attacked