PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Illusionary Attacks!?!

Kagami Kyoji
01-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Does anyone know the three (I think) ultimate illusionary attacks.

Divine Illumination Jutsu - - Ofetn called the Sun Goddess (Amaterasu)

Illusionary Underworld Moon (Tsukiyomi)

I think these are two but what is the third one?

nma
01-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know the three (I think) ultimate illusionary attacks.

Divine Illumination Jutsu - - Ofetn called the Sun Goddess (Amaterasu)

Illusionary Underworld Moon (Tsukiyomi)

I think these are two but what is the third one?
Are you talking about the three jutsu's of the mangekyou sharingan? If you are, then Amaterasu is a ninjutsu not a genjutsu. And as for the last jutsu, nobody knows it yet, but a lot of people think that its a taijutsu move.

Kagami Kyoji
01-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Ah I see, oops I forgot that it was the whole black fire thing oops. :p

Does Itachi know all of them?

spiral_vortex
01-18-2005, 09:53 PM
yes he probly does the temrs mastered/perfected it might hint us that he might know the move....... weve only seen him used the underworld jutsu twice.......that jutsus kinda boring to watch cause most genjutsus are lame to me..i want itachi to perform the amaterasu in battle so i can see if he uses hand seals to use it..........the divine illumination jutsu is kinda a bad name for it cause the attack is kind black fire

Meteorain27
01-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Most likely, even though Amateratsu seemed to be the most powerful due to Itachi feeling weak after using it. Maybe it's a taijutsu move enabled by the Mangekyou. 1 taijutsu tech, one ninjustsu tech, and one genjutsu. How do you even know there is a third one though?

nma
01-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Most likely, even though Amateratsu seemed to be the most powerful due to Itachi feeling weak after using it. Maybe it's a taijutsu move enabled by the Mangekyou. 1 taijutsu tech, one ninjustsu tech, and one genjutsu. How do you even know there is a third one though?He's got a point. It's never been said that theres three jutsus.

spiral_vortex
01-18-2005, 10:10 PM
i think weve just been punked here lol we relly dont know that theres 3 jutsus if kagami read this anywer............but we only heard of two and plus we had hardly seen itachi fight i guesse we weill see more of him and akatsuki in the three year gap......im not even shure if the creators are gonna make it a three year gap they might just follow up the stroy after the naruto gaiden

Kagami Kyoji
01-18-2005, 10:12 PM
How do you even know there is a third one though?

Although I am not 100% sure I remember reading or hearing something about 3 ultimate techniques the uchiha can perform. Maybe in the series or net something. But I am not for sure.

Also Itachi was weakened because he used more than 1 ultimate techniqye in a day if I remember correctly. Not just that move, but that move will probably prove to be strong.

Wonder what Naruto will use to counter...rasengan...highly unlikely.

nma
01-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Although I am not 100% sure I remember reading or hearing something about 3 ultimate techniques the uchiha can perform. Maybe in the series or net something. But I am not for sure.
That was what everyone thought, but Itachi was actually talking about how many people that could use the mangekyou.

Kagami Kyoji
01-18-2005, 10:34 PM
O...Yea...But I still think he has another ace up his sleeve. It's sheer sense. At least I would make him have one if I were the designer!

Any comments on what it might be anyone?

spiral_vortex
01-18-2005, 10:42 PM
well itachi did say to his bro that he had to kill his closest frend to get the mangekyoo sharingan..... well itachi kinda...um slaughtered his whole clan so i guesse thats close to killing of a good friend of urs........ this is a wild guesse but i think there is anpther type of sharingan out there....tooo bad for saske he didn't get fully the uchich bloodline inheritance he only got 2 sharingans in his eyes........ well i remember kisame thniking to himself if itachi wasn't human.i guesse in one of his journeys he got corrupted somehow.... well about the three jutsus i dont think sasuke wouldn't be able to use it cause he only uses his sharingan to find the movements of his opponents now and in da manga he relies on his cursed seal....soo i guesse only tachi knows those three

nma
01-18-2005, 11:01 PM
well itachi did say to his bro that he had to kill his closest frend to get the mangekyoo sharingan..... well itachi kinda...um slaughtered his whole clan so i guesse thats close to killing of a good friend of urs........ this is a wild guesse but i think there is anpther type of sharingan out there....tooo bad for saske he didn't get fully the uchich bloodline inheritance he only got 2 sharingans in his eyes........ well i remember kisame thniking to himself if itachi wasn't human.i guesse in one of his journeys he got corrupted somehow.... well about the three jutsus i dont think sasuke wouldn't be able to use it cause he only uses his sharingan to find the movements of his opponents now and in da manga he relies on his cursed seal....soo i guesse only tachi knows those three
Itachi did kill his closest friend, then he killed his clan. I think that he thought that if killing one person close to gives you the mangekyou, killing everyone close to you will give you an even higher level. I think thats why he killed his clan.

hotohori
01-19-2005, 06:23 AM
Itachi did kill his closest friend, then he killed his clan. I think that he thought that if killing one person close to gives you the mangekyou, killing everyone close to you will give you an even higher level. I think thats why he killed his clan.

Oooooh, I hope this doesnt mean I have the mentality of a psycho but.. that kinda made sense. :p Hey! Maybe ur right, nma! It would show how cold-blooded Itachi is, that he could kill someone just to prove a theory... *shiver*

azndude945
01-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Both are pretty powerful attacks, hm...I don't know. Really who thinks illusionary attack are the strongest attack in the whole game???

spiral_vortex
01-19-2005, 07:56 PM

well itach said though killing everyone in his own clan was just some little test for him soo i dont know i think that itachi killed that obito guy (not obito/kakashi) the other one who in the flashbacks was the most powerfullest uchicha member

nma
01-19-2005, 08:00 PM
well itach said though killing everyone in his own clan was just some little test for him soo i dont know i think that itachi killed that obito guy (not obito/kakashi) the other one who in the flashbacks was the most powerfullest uchicha member
Sisushi or something like that, yeah I know who you're talking about. And that was just what I think was the reason why Itachi killed his entire clan.

Meteorain27
01-20-2005, 10:27 PM
I love throwing confusion in semi-accidentally like that. It's so fun. Just point out something obvious people ignore. Anyways, that's a nice theory. And maybe if Itachi has a third jutsu, it would be achieved by killing everyone close to you. Also, I think that Sasuke will still be able to achieve Mangekyou Sharingan, for who sais that Itachi knows all the ways to get it, he knows only one.

Kagami Kyoji
01-20-2005, 10:51 PM
Both are pretty powerful attacks, hm...I don't know. Really who thinks illusionary attack are the strongest attack in the whole game???

Mind attacks are something that you cannot condition yourself for thus harder to stop! At least that is my take...maybe I should start a thread?

SylentChaos
01-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Yeah tsyukomi is the best illusionary technique.

Meteorain27
01-22-2005, 11:59 AM

Game??? We're talking about the anime. If you're talking about the Naruto games I can't help you. I don't have any of them :(

LittleAtari
01-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Dude mangekyou sharingan get people really out of it remember what happened to sasuke and Kakashi so i think that's the best

drbazy1069
02-01-2005, 09:18 PM
i agree with you guys but i think a person who does close up combat like gai would stand a chance against the techniques because he focuses his attention on the feet and body and not the eyes

Gallean
02-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Personally, I think the most powerful jutsus belong to the realm of genjutsu.... for one, (as mentioned by a guy above) it is difficult to mentally condition and practice the mind as opposed to the training of the body, so most enemies, even if they are amazingly powerful in normal ninjutsu or taijutsu would easily crumble against a vicious mental attack...

Also, the fact that most people just ignore or look down up genjutsu shows that it could be a very powerful weapon in catching your opponents off guard.

Plus....as mentioned by a shaman in Shaman King.."The mind is limitless." Limitations that exist for the body fade in the realm of the mind.

It is incorrect to say that genjutsus are weak against taijutsu (e.g Gai being a good counter against genjutsu users, etc.)....for one, not ALL genjutsus require that the victim must stare into the eyes of the genjutsu user; Tsukiyomi is a genjutsu derived from the Sharingan hence the need for eye-to-eye contact but there are many other powerful genjutsus which DO NOT require the sharingan...

According to Sun Tzu, the best wars are those which are fought in the mind- when one can defeat one's enemy without even raising a sword or shedding a drop of blood, that is the greatest of victories....

Ergo, genjutsus rule.

Kagami Kyoji
02-13-2005, 02:18 AM
i agree with you guys but i think a person who does close up combat like gai would stand a chance against the techniques because he focuses his attention on the feet and body and not the eyes

Gai only stood a chance becuase he PURPOSELY practiced and trained against the sharingan...many other people would have been long gone...ahem...just for reference! ;)

Uchiha_Itachi
02-13-2005, 05:39 AM
i thought the Mangekyou Sharingan can be learn only by killing ur most precious people?
So that's why Itachi kills all his clan to learn Mangekyou Sharingan!