PDA

View Full Version : Strongest Jutsus!

Kagami Kyoji
01-20-2005, 10:53 PM
I am not sure if this has been done or not but I don't think so.

What is better:

Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
or
Genjutsu

and why?

nma
01-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Ninjutsu. Taijustsu is only close combat, and genjutsu can't do shit. Ninjutsu can be used for wide, mid, and close range combat and it utilizes the forces of nature for its attacks.

spiral_vortex
01-20-2005, 11:06 PM
i agree i like the more advanced ones u know jyuukens and the others but i like the gentle fist taijutsu though.......... ninjutsu is by far the strongest cause of the high danger attacks it has

godzilla-j
01-20-2005, 11:23 PM
i think ninjitsu is the best. taijutsu is han to hand conbat???

Kagami Kyoji
01-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Although I am sure many will kill me for putting this but personally like genjutsu!

The fact is that they all work perfectly together. Genjutsu beats Taijutsu since you can't run away from an illusion and is weaker than ninjutsu. Ninjutsu beats genjutsu but can't defeat taijutsu's speed. Lastly Taijutsu beats ninjutsu with speed but can't run from genjutsu (basically already stated)

Or at least that is my take on it!

LittleAtari
01-20-2005, 11:38 PM
i really think that u need all of them in order to not have many weaknesses but i think if i had to only chose one i would choose ninjutsu

naruto_kun_gr
01-21-2005, 07:54 AM
I know what's strong but as a fan of dbz which speed was the ultimate :P

Guess what i choose!! ;)

Cya! 8)

brent_d
01-21-2005, 09:02 AM
It really depends on the abilities of the ninja concerned. Like Rock Lee,he is really good at Taijutsu and has a very small Genjutsu or any other jutsu abilities

lito
01-21-2005, 09:52 AM
i prefer ninjutsu, a lot of things are possible in ninjutsu but to be a great shinobi i think you should have all 3...:]

t3r3
01-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Hmmm.... I think genjutsu is the best... Look at itachi can already.... His genjutsu is unbeatable....

h4kk3
01-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Ninjutsu is definitely the best, because as stated by nma it can be used for close, and long ranges.

heartthrob_god
01-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Of course for every jutsu there is its strength and weakness. For genjutsu, almost everybody can distinguish what is fake and what is real. however, only nijas that have strong chakra control capabilities (like sakura) and those with higher level sharingan can dispell a genjutsu. Ninjutsu is great but for every ninjutsu there is always another ninjutsu that can counteract it. It would be great if you would excel in taijutsu since the sharingan would have a hard time copying it and at least you can fight side by side with the byakugan

AztecSasuke
01-21-2005, 09:19 PM
I would prefer ninjutsu. It has many cool and strong attacks. taijutsu is great too though. look at lee. he can do great stuff with just taijutsu. but i still prefer ninjutsu.

dexlimp
01-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Ninjutsu because it has many different tactics.

nelsonkong
01-25-2005, 10:14 PM
I agree with what nma said. Ninjutsu for me although i like to see Lee on his taijutsu as well.

hotohori
01-26-2005, 05:52 AM
if i had to have just one of the three, i would choose ninjutsu. but like most of you said, a good ninja must have some basic understanding and a good balance of the three.

by the way, why isnt kinjutsu included in the choices? :p although kinjutsu is basically just either of the three (nin, tai, gen) but forbidden. but still... :p some kinjutsu are really great. and some are forbidden just because of the great power it grants to the user.. so it's really cool, huh :p

issuedman
01-27-2005, 02:23 AM
I would prefer taijutsu, just because i like the idea of breaking bones and hearing them crack when i would hit someone. Sheer power is just great and add some speed to that and you have yourself another Lee