PDA

View Full Version : wat do u think would have happened if...

godzilla-j
01-21-2005, 12:04 AM
wat do u think would have happened if zabooza never died. Would he have went around killing ppl or be a good boy now????

spiral_vortex
01-21-2005, 12:07 AM
um he probly would have died cause yea know missing nin and such........if he turned good he would still be hunted i think he was a s ranked criminal cause u know hes one of the 7 angelic swordsman of the mist

hotohori
01-21-2005, 06:06 AM
Well... if Zabuza AND Haku hadnt died, then Zabuza would have gone on killing people. But if only Zabuza didnt die, hmm.. maybe he would have been reformed (or something) but I think in the end, he would be executed for his past crimes. Like spiral_vortex said, zabuza didnt exactly have a lily-white past.

brent_d
01-21-2005, 09:15 AM
He will probably be a good boy after hearing the things kakashi told him.

lito
01-21-2005, 09:49 AM
i think that he would surrender himself to his village and probably he'd be executed for his crimes, but at least he repented for his crimes... :]

heartthrob_god
01-21-2005, 08:27 PM
After what happened to haku, he might have changed his views about life

LittleAtari
01-21-2005, 09:41 PM
After what happened to haku, he might have changed his views about life
i agree cuz that's what really made him change right b4 death

azndude945
01-23-2005, 08:22 PM
who are u talking about im confused

nelsonkong
01-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Agree, he might have changed him thinking and become a good man.

To azndude945 : Zabuza is a Missing-nin formerly from the Hidden Mist Village, and the first major baddie that Naruto and team face after graduating as Genins. He is a close friend of Haku, and (being a mist nin) most of his Jutsus are water-oriented. He is also known as 'Devil of the Hidden Mist' since in the Hidden Mist Village, there used to be a final Genin graduation exam - a one-on-one fight to the death. However, one day, without pause or hesitation, a young man who was not even a ninja killed over a hundred of the students. That young man was Zabuza. The one-on-one system where best friends are forced to kill each other was abolished after this incident. Zabuza is a very powerful Jounin, as we see in the fights between him and Kakashi. One of his specialties is 'Water Prison' - a large ball of water that he uses to imprison his opponents, not so much powerful but very affective.
Zabuza appear during Haku time..not sure which epi, maybe someone can highlight.

Anto
01-24-2005, 03:53 AM
What an intruiging approach towards Zabuza, A+

Hooded_Ninja
02-14-2005, 07:12 AM
Well, he wasn't really a close friend to Haku, more like a master. Right before they both died, Zabusa realized how precious Haku was to him. :'(

h4kk3
02-14-2005, 11:07 AM
I think that if Zabuza didn't die, well, Kakashi would probably tell him he's free to go, and tell him not to commit anymore crimes, and I think Zabuza would have respected that idea, and that would probably be the last of him, maybe until after. And by the way, I think if Haku also didn't die, they still won't go killing people, because Haku respects Zabuza and would follow Zabuza's idea which is stated above.

Typhoon
02-20-2005, 10:06 AM
I think if Kabuza and Haku didn't die, then they would probably continue hiding but he wouldn't do anymore crimes. They would just probably settle down somewhere and just live their lives.

|tachi
03-07-2005, 03:55 AM
If zabuza didnt die.,Kakashi will propably just held him.,he's a s-rank missing nin anyway.,there's no way he can escape....

Uchiha Kaede
03-07-2005, 04:59 AM
If he didnt die.... and hes an S-rank criminal... and he is pursued by hunter nins...dont u think he have noooo choice but to join akatsuki

|tachi
03-07-2005, 05:23 AM
Heh.,this makes Akatsuki more and more powerful...