PDA

View Full Version : Sound 5 vs.

Kage
01-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Multiple choices are allowed!

Who do you think would win?

Remember.. this is the Sound 5, not the Jackson 5, Barney 5 or the cast from the Party of 5! OK, now with that being said...

In a Royal Rumble.. who would win?

solk
01-24-2005, 12:27 PM
i think almost any the choices up there would be able to beat the sound 5

Kagami Kyoji
01-24-2005, 03:30 PM

I would have to agree many of the choices would destroy or defeat the sound 5. Although strong they are still not quite up to the levels at which you put the choices.

nma
01-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah, everyone would beat the bloody crap out of them. Who is Suien though?

Veggie-Kun
01-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Ya almost every!

Hezzer
01-25-2005, 06:23 AM
I'd had to agree. Everyone seems to be capable of major beatings. But the Hokages would probably school them.

kidistight
01-25-2005, 08:06 AM
Uh, actually since I read the manga I will just say don't take the leader of the sound very lightly, Oro wanted him for a reason. I think only the following could beat the Sound 5:
-The Good, the bad no contest they win against them.
-The Dead Presidents do I even need to state why they would win
-Sensei's (I don't know which one's you are talking about because you said teachers, Naruto's first teacher Iruka couldn't beat the sound 5 but Kakashi and Gai could)
-Sand Fans yeah they could beat the Sand 5
-The Bloods would win, but Itachi's partner would probably lose against any one of them, Itachi wouldn't exactly have it that easu either though.
-The Crips (hidden falls I think are from the Jump Fiesta) if so then the Sound 5 wouldn't even break a sweat against them
-Water Sports I think they could beat the Water Sports team based on the fact that Naruto wasn't even as powerful as he is now and he beat Haku (eventhough he was using Kyuubi) you have to keep in mind that it would be 2 against 5.
-Anbu Attackness I can't judge really on this one because we don't know the exact number or how many Anbu members would be fighting, if there are more sound nins then I say they have the advantage. Another thing is we don't know what skills the Anbu members posses, basically we know that some are at Kakashi's level some are not since they lost so easily to Kabuto
-The Supporting Cast I think this is also a numbers game, because Kabuto can handle most of the regular jounin in the village and he was talking down to the Sound 5 like there were beneath him, also he is Oro's right hand man for a reason not for being weak.
-Mass attack they all would lose the curse seal alone would put the Sound 5 out of there league

Nice way of labeling them dude.

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 01:38 PM
most of them would beat all the sound 5

I voted for :

The Bloods -Itachi and the Atsuki group (Or what we know of them)
It is Akatsuki not Atsuki (just correcting)

thanks for the thread!!

Kage
01-25-2005, 04:22 PM
First MasterShake,

Good reply as always!

-Sensei's (I don't know which one's you are talking about because you said teachers, Naruto's first teacher Iruka couldn't beat the sound 5 but Kakashi and Gai could)

The teachers of the current Genins - 7 or so teams, including Gai, Kakashi etc.

-Water Sports you have to keep in mind that it would be 2 against 5.

I was also considering the two with the chains and Inspector Gaget upgrades, still I agree, the results would be the same.

-Anbu Attackness I can't judge really on this one because we don't know the exact number or how many Anbu members would be fighting, if there are more sound nins

I was thinking the sister of the coughing jounin and her team.

Nice way of labeling them dude. Thanks! Hoped someone would find it punny!

Sakura -thanks for the thread!! Thanks for the correction! And you are welcome! I enjoy the responses from this group!

Kaiten
01-26-2005, 11:50 PM
I have to disagree with kidistight on 21 genins vs the sound 5 cause remember two of them were defeated by two genins since it was both a 1v1 fight so if the 21 genins can make the sound 5 like fight and make it so its like a 1v4

nelsonkong
01-27-2005, 12:34 AM
i would agree that almost all can beat sound 5 easily except the last one, do you mean konohamaru and gangs??? They are just playing kids game generally. Not real ninja yet, a simple ninjutsu from anyone of the sound 5 would have dashed them.

Kage
01-27-2005, 10:15 AM
i would agree that almost all can beat sound 5 easily except the last one, do you mean konohamaru and gangs??? They are just playing kids game generally. Not real ninja yet, a simple ninjutsu from anyone of the sound 5 would have dashed them.

No, Naruto's graduating class, those who passed the academy and made Genin that is. Ino, Chougi, Shino, Shikamaru, Neiji, Hinata, yada yada et al.
The Sensei group is comprised of their teachers.

And the Suien gang were the former Nin from different villages lead by the former Nin from the Hidden Falls Village (2004 Jump Feista video.)

-Kage

crewshiukaz
01-27-2005, 11:11 AM
hm just about everyone could..not the hidden vilagges of the falls dudes though s

Shadow
01-27-2005, 01:02 PM
LOL, sadly even konohamaru would kick ass. it is unfortunate but when you are beaten by genin being led by a newly appointed chunin you really suck so my vote also goes for most of the teams.

Kage
01-27-2005, 01:20 PM
LOL, sadly even konohamaru would kick ass. it is unfortunate but when you are beaten by genin being led by a newly appointed chunin you really suck so my vote also goes for most of the teams.

LOL That is bad!

Revolver Ocelot
01-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Sound Five, does that include Kimimaro, or do you count Ukon/Sukon as two people?
Anyways, if you include Kimimaro, than only the "Dead Presidents" and the Sannin could beat them, and possibly the Sensei's, depending on who that included.

You aren't taking into account that they had just finished fighting other jounins, without Kimimaro, and were forced to use Cursed Seal Level 2, which drains the body of a lot of Stamina, only to stick it out for more fights? It's gonna be kinda difficult. Also, if you haven't read the manga, don't assume the Sound 5 are generally weak.

Kimimaro, if he didn't have that Illness, could use the Dance of the Seedling Fern and butcher anyone. Kimimaro is a monster.

Shadow
01-27-2005, 11:18 PM
I see what you mean revolver but remeber the Jounin was 4 vs 2 which means each one did not loose much of anything in that battle. Vs konoha's five it was individual and this is where they lost. I thought at first that Oro's personal guard must be wicked strong but cursed seals and illnesses are really just excuses, based on how this played out it really looks as though they are weak.

P.S CHOJI DEFEATED SOMEONE!!!!

Kiarae
01-31-2005, 01:45 AM
I think we may need to base a vote on who we would 'like' to see fight with the Sound five, not by who could beat the crap out of them. (Cuz I think we may be in agreemen on that) I'd love to see how Itachi would do against Kimimaro *without his illness* That'd be an interesting fight.

nelsonkong
01-31-2005, 01:50 AM
Okay, then i will say all of the above.

kidistight
02-01-2005, 11:35 AM
First off thanks Kage I do try and just base my statements off of facts we all have seen throughout the show.

I have to disagree with kidistight on 21 genins vs the sound 5 cause remember two of them were defeated by two genins since it was both a 1v1 fight so if the 21 genins can make the sound 5 like fight and make it so its like a 1v4
Kaiten let me actually retract my statement when I posted that comment it wasn't stated that it was Genin's fighting, it just stated teen titans so I thought Konohamaru and his classmates. Now that I think about it though it still isn't certain that even all the genins could beat the Sound 5. I base that on the fact that at least 5 maybe 6 will have there hands full with Tayuya since Shika would be a Chuunin. I don't want to add the sand nins to the mix since they are listed in a seperate battle with them on the poll. I think that there are to many things unclear about the Sound 5 and there weaknesses compared to the other genins strengths in regards to not having a leader. For all we know everyone could try and take them on by themselves with no plan of attack. Without the leadership of Shika, things don't look good for the genin's.

Please keep in mind that this newly appointed chuunin is a genuis that scored off the chart on his IQ test, Shika has beaten his sensei every time in regards to strategy. I would have loved to see how that bell excersise would go.

Kage
02-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I guess the question is "konohamaru," is he and his "crew"... teens? ;)

But beyond that, I think we would love to see any and all of them fight!

It seems clear that the Hidden Falls nin are the underdogs here. :)

kidistight
02-01-2005, 03:40 PM
I guess the question is "konohamaru," is he and his "crew"... teens? ;)

But beyond that, I think we would love to see any and all of them fight!

It seems clear that the Hidden Falls nin are the underdogs here. :)
No they aren't teens I think at the oldest they are probably like 11 or 12. I think the fight everyone would be most interested in would be Itachi versus kimimaro.

Kage
03-08-2005, 06:45 PM
No they aren't teens I think at the oldest they are probably like 11 or 12. I think the fight everyone would be most interested in would be Itachi versus kimimaro.

Yeah! But I think, at least it seems from post, that Itachi is the strongest Nin outside of the past Hokages, and even maybe stronger than the current!!

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 12:38 AM
lol i agree with almost everyone here...i mean who they all seem to be capable of beating the sound 5... if neji and chouji were able to beat two then the rest of them could beat those 2 too...the other 3 well a good fight was put up but im sure if anyone else espiecially the elders were fighting it wouldnt take this long u know...so it would be interesting to see the remaing fights but i dont think they can beat any of these

orochimoru
03-09-2005, 12:53 AM
i think all of the teams above would win except for the crips they are not strong enough.but everyone else would beqat them

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 12:55 AM
i think all of the teams above would win except for the crips they are not strong enough.but everyone else would beqat them
who exactly are the crips btw i dont remeber them lol

orochimoru
03-09-2005, 01:05 AM
they were the guys that were trying to steal the hero water.they were all chuunin except for the boss he was a juunin.but they got there asses handed to them by naruto and sasuke.

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 01:14 AM
:o um still dont remeber sorry
r they they ones with the mask and they keep saying lucky or unlucky?

orochimoru
03-09-2005, 01:31 AM
no there is a naruto special its 2 episodes .basically its one of there missions.to protect someone and bring him back to his village.at the village about four or five guys and girls try to seal the villages most sacred treasure.its called hero water.if you drink it it increases your chakra 10 fold.those guys are the ones hes talkin about.if you ask me they were really weak.i mean they drank the stuff and still lost.lol

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 01:42 AM
what the hell they lost? oh well ok i didnt see those episodes for some reason...so ya i guess those i would vote for. the rest could beat the sound nins

Uchiha Kaede
03-09-2005, 03:29 AM
ya i agree almost every team would be able to win, but im not sure about 5 members in sound 5... , Jiroubou, Kidoumaru, Tayuya, Sakon and ukon, Kiminaro, and i might have to count tayuyas summons in it