PDA

View Full Version : What you like so much about Naruto?

Bone
01-24-2005, 02:31 PM
hey, i just wanted to know from everyone else what they liked soo much about naruto and how they heard about it and what made them come to this NL?

*Sakura*
01-24-2005, 03:29 PM
I like in the anime naruto ( I think that's what you meant )
that it like adventures and a fantasy type of anime and I really liked the drwings and the story and the characters
I heard about naruto lounge at www.narutocentral.com

nma
01-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Do you mean Naruto the character or Naruto the anime? Anywho, I like the anime cuz its about ninjas, it has a lot of action, its funny, and the characters are cool. I like the character Naruto cuz he's funny and he never gives up. Plus he's the main character so how can you not like him.

sufiankane
01-24-2005, 03:44 PM
unique fghting system , must be and the humour

LittleAtari
01-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Everything about the naruto series is great. The humor, the sad parts, and the fighting is awsome, and there's suspense

solk
01-24-2005, 06:09 PM
an exellent design of characters, a good plot, an awsome fighting style and a great soundtrack.
But i think that the many ninjutsus are the best

KakashiSensei
01-24-2005, 06:38 PM
I love the story and the characters, the paintings are cool and the fights are great ...

Roy Mustang
01-24-2005, 07:01 PM
i love the story jutsu's and art and the planning of the creator he fools me everytime and i like naruto the character cause he's just the type of person i wish to be :) and i heard of NL on narutocentral and now im frekaing devoted to it just look at the posts

h4kk3
01-25-2005, 06:59 AM
What is there not to like, he is funny, annoying and a hard worker. =P

leingod3355
01-25-2005, 08:41 AM
if naruto is not in this anime, than it is useless calling this anime naruto....what i like about naruto is that he is funny, innocent, friendly and his fighting spirit....this really makes this naruto character really fun and making naruto, naruto....i really like his passion of wanting to win and be a hokage....that really make me realised that if i try, i can do it....naruto's character really has teaches me a lot....

kakashi_00x000
01-25-2005, 08:58 AM
I first read the manga over a year ago, and I got hooked on all the ninja goodness! It's just so awsome! Amazing story, awsome art, it's about ninjas......it's just plain awsomely sweet man!

Bone
01-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Ok thanks everyone for your replies! this really expanded my mind in how everyone see it in there point of view.

crewshiukaz
01-25-2005, 11:30 AM
hm..the fighting the characters (NOT SASUKE AND SAKURA) the story line..pretty much everythin about the anime

nelsonkong
01-25-2005, 09:55 PM
I like him being the ninja of himself...he always say, this is my way of ninja...that pretty cool. And he is a funny guy that do quite alot of thing that make me laugh.

Hezzer
01-26-2005, 04:39 AM
I like Naruto because it can be completely hilarious one minute, and then totally serious. I love it!

hotohori
01-26-2005, 05:55 AM
Gosh, if i had to enumerate my reasons for liking the anime, i'd just sound like i'm mimicking all of you... so lemme just repeat what h4kk3 said: what's not to like? :D

and i heard about this forum from narutocentral.

Anto
01-26-2005, 03:37 PM
I heard about this forum from some channel on irc.

Hooded_Ninja
01-29-2005, 08:32 AM
I heard about this forum from my friends.

Naruto has great plot, it's funny, every character is different and has his or her own problems, lifestyle and and story, and the thing that probably everybody likes is that there are a lot of those characters!

Ichiga
01-29-2005, 12:32 PM
i like the plot and the story

drbazy1069
02-03-2005, 12:35 AM
the story is very good and the characters are freaking sweet

narutonegi
02-19-2005, 04:16 PM
i like the anime and the fantasy story line. i like how there's a lot of ways to fight and there's speacial moves and advance bloodlines

Typhoon
02-19-2005, 04:21 PM
I like the characters, the fights, the jutsus and also the story. The adventures and the messages in the anime are really good. I became a fan as soon I watched it. And I came to narutolounge when my friend recommended it. I didn't have much to do, so I just joined to try and I found it pretty interesting and fun.

ANBU_yoru16
03-05-2005, 10:02 PM
I love....
everything!
And! And! Kakashi!
And of course, Naruto-kun himself!

Fierce
03-06-2005, 03:22 AM
Well, assuming that you mean the anime, I could go on forever. But to spare you all, I'll try and be brief. I like Naruto because for a very long time, I always thought I'd never like an anime more than DragonballZ. I watched EVERY episode, EVERY movie(out thus far), and bought so many DragonballZ shirts and action figures..But then through people I've met on the internet, I found out about Naruto. Being as that I had dial up, I was reduced to only being able to read the manga. I was very interested and had a great time reading all of the 224 chapters of Naruto.(All that was out at the time.) It was so humorous and well thought out..and the plot was so great, I didn't think it could get better. But it did; I got high speed internet and was finally able to download the anime. The anime was even greater than I could've imagined, and it finally put me over that wall that stopped me from liking it more than DragonballZ. So because of it's ability to make me more excited, interested, hysterical, and always eager to download more, I just know now, no anime will ever meet my interests more than Naruto has. I'd like to thank all of the people who ever edited(subtitled) the episodes. Like AonE, Dattebayo, Toriyama's World..and so on.

Uchiha Kaede
03-06-2005, 03:37 AM
the comedy and the action and the story line.. *sighz i just say everything

aliensmarts
03-06-2005, 11:17 AM
its funni and full of action

vladonline01
03-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Unlike many idiotic animes, this one has a story, not just sensless fighting, even more it is all driven by a belive in yourself and your own powers, not relying on "pets" to do your job. It also underlines the values of friendship, having a mentor and path.

And, and, the characters r so cute, and you go from tears to unstoppable laughter with so much ease, it`s impossible to control your feelings when everything is so innocent and straightforward.

|tachi
03-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Besides funny.,I like the jutsus....

kyuubi1
03-08-2005, 07:42 AM
well i use to like the blood spilling & action at the haku stage
when they got to the prelimineries the show started getting soft there was hardly no blood at the beginning the blood made the show good & quite real cause nins would stab each other but after that theres been no blood just scracthes i was starting to think the show was getting soft so they can sell the show to europe & the us were they dont show blood spills.

its been terrible how they lowered the bloodyness on batlle so many accasions
when sandaime got sliced with oro kusanagi saberlight whe the 3rd drop shouldn't there have been a pool of blood.
when asuma got shaved by kisame sword shouldnt there have been blood dripping down his arm.
when kabuto got rasengan from naruto there was a little bit of dripped blood there should of been quite a big puddle of blood (half his stomach was missing) some parts in the manga are not getting showed like in the manga after rock lee damages kimi adn kimi uses a bit of his curse seal his arm should have been broke & hanging down before he grew new bones(im starting to think that the show is getting soft)
theres other times were the show is getting soft but other then that the shows great we need more blood & more weird freak scenes & needs to be show 2 or 3 times a week.

Yunacat
03-08-2005, 09:46 AM
I think it's very well put together! I mean, it's one of the few anime's i've ever seen with a straight and clear story, that has all elements like comedy, romance, action, ect ect. There are so many characters to relate to and to like too! They all have their own personalities, FULL backstories, and everything. The conflict is perfectly set, the stories of the villages and the names and stuff is cool, and everything in it just draws you in to read more. Plus the art is wonderful!!^^

(btw, i found this forum through Naruto Central's front page...)

the_fat_alchemist
03-08-2005, 10:52 AM
i got hooked on naruto from the first issue of the american shonen jump it had an ad in the bak for naruto sayin he was the most feared ninja in his village before he was born i was like man i have to read this

Mal
03-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Ninjas, action, comedy. What more do you want?

|tachi
03-10-2005, 10:11 AM
I like the way the shinobis travel from one place to another...they jump from roof to roof or tree to tree...cool man...

|tachi
03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
i like everything bout naruto.

Hehehehe..,naruto maniac....

brent_d
03-17-2005, 02:04 AM
I was referred by a friend that naruto was a great anime!so i tried watching a few episodes first and then one day I found myself addicted to the series!It is cool because the battle are so detailed unlike other anime....I was surfing the net to find where could i download naruto episodes and when i saw narutocentral.com...the site had a link to naritolounge so that's the way how i ended up here!

heartthrob_god
03-19-2005, 12:27 AM
in naruto, i like the way ninjas show their techniques: the names of the jutsus and the seals as well as the chakra concept, furthermore, a lot of things about naruto have scientific basis. each character in naruto has their goals whom they try to achieve which makes the anime more exciting and interesting

shojogirl
03-19-2005, 07:08 PM
The thing i like most about naruto, is the plot...and the characters. When i first saw it...i thought it kicked so much butt. Then i started to get, well, i wouldn't say obsessed with it, but just say i liked it very very mcuh. the manga sucked! sorry for the manga lovers, but when i read it....it wasn't good at all. Then i bought the anime, (from ebay) and i was like....DUDE!!!! THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ANIME!!!! So...i just started sticking to the anime instead of the mang.

godzilla-j
03-22-2005, 02:19 AM
the story is great the people have unique personalities and basicly i like everything

Archlan
03-22-2005, 02:19 PM
I started watching a long time ago right around when the 20th episode was first released. But i didn't come to Naruto Lounge until late this year. I like Naruto so much because it has a great system of techniques and they are all so damned awesome.

kenokuvato
03-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Well I have to say that I liked the fact that the anime had multiple characters all of which were pretty cool and the story was very intriguing as well. I have to say that I foirst liked the characters, and then the story and all of their various techniques.

issuedman
03-22-2005, 11:04 PM
i like it because there is always a history about every single character that just keeps popping up in the show. there is a wide variety of characters so you arent just tied down to one.

RAW
03-22-2005, 11:38 PM
i was hooked from the first couple episodes and i found tons of humor in it, starting with the sasuke-naruto kiss. after that certain characters just grab ur attention and u watch to see how they turn out such as Lee, Neji, Shikamaru , naruto, gaara and even kankuro (who i think is really cool)

YoruWoNukeru
04-09-2005, 04:18 AM
I like it because the characters are all different. Most characters aren't cool looking but their story and dream make them cool. (Like Naruo)

I also like how Ninjas are better if they're more intelligent then strong. Dragon Ball Z was good, but hard to imitate because they're all buff. Ninjas are ninble and fast. I like how every body can kill easilly and die easily. It's more realistic.

bo_3eza
04-10-2005, 02:53 AM
i heard about from my collage and start telling other colleges, and the fever speard

bo_3eza
04-10-2005, 02:55 AM
I like it because the characters are all different. Most characters aren't cool looking but their story and dream make them cool. (Like Naruo)

I also like how Ninjas are better if they're more intelligent then strong. Dragon Ball Z was good, but hard to imitate because they're all buff. Ninjas are ninble and fast. I like how every body can kill easilly and die easily. It's more realistic.

i agree with u, that the combination of both intlligance and strength is better

Peregrin
04-17-2005, 12:29 AM
I like how the characters have personalities. Also, the way ninjutsu requires control of the mind, body, and spirit DEMANDS respect. It also destroys the image of a stereotype ninja. I stumbled across Narutolounge while on Narutocentral, another site that I simply stumbled upon.