PDA

View Full Version : aruko samaki warning

DarkAztek
04-07-2006, 12:01 AM
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=546046&postcount=26\

I told you not to spam up the thread and to start talking on topic. You didn't listen. At all. Consider this to be the last favor I'm doing for you. I should ban you temporarily for disrespecting me, but I'm going to be nice. If you can't learn to take your personal bitching at me to PM, then I'll be more than happy to give you a break from NL. Capishe?

Aruko
04-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Moderators/Super Moderators/Sorta Administrators are NOT exempt from the rules either. If you warn me, I'd appreciate you warning the other people, including yourself, who were NOT warned by going off-topic in the last past or two of that same thread.

Dsirespecting and Flaming are two completely seperate things. The last time I tried to warn you, as I was a moderator and you were still a member, the ruling came out that you weren't flaming but technically being disrespectful. So, please, don't say that.

Oh, and if I took my 'personal bitching' to PM you'd ban me. If I want to take anything to you it'll be on a non-related site or through IM.

DarkAztek
04-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Mods+ can make mod notes in threads. You can't.

I am not warning everyone else before my comment because THAT is when I specifically asked for everyone to shut up and get back on topic.

Also guess what?

anything insulting or discriminatory towards a staff member will not be tolerated.

I never made a post before that was insulting or discriminatory towards you when you were a mod. You did that to me. Sorry Charlie, you're shit out of luck with your "teh biashed" claims.