PDA

View Full Version : whats the strongest charecter in naruto??

sukai
11-16-2004, 07:01 AM
i say ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ??!!!!!!!

GoldenEyes
11-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Well as of right now Itachi is. Everyone is willing to admit that so far. Even Orochimaru knows he wouldn't stand a chance against Itachi.

sukai
11-16-2004, 07:18 AM
duhh orochimaru comon no hands but the only one i could think of jeria

AniMaster
11-16-2004, 07:58 AM
I think Tsunade might be able to give him a run for his money. Although it's usually not a good thing when I think...

naruto_kun_gr
11-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Well indeed sharingan is so powerfull but i like the way Lee-san fights that super dooper speed of him!!! :D

Anyway, a character that doesn't move and all he does is kill his enemys from distance and staying still is kind of boring so... ;) Lee is for me!

8)

Ichiga
11-16-2004, 08:23 AM
i say sasuke he has the most potential with all the anger an things that he has to fuel him he unstoppable

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
11-16-2004, 08:33 AM
hell no...sasuke, potential...are you kidding...itachi is the best, tho a bit heartless!! but he is no doubt the strongest...naruto with the fox inside him, is stronger than sasuke, i'm sorry but sasuke is a brat

Riyu
11-16-2004, 12:10 PM
I think it's naruto, remember that one episode where itachi was talking to that fish guy, (forgot his name, hehe) his partner from the hidden mist. Where he said that even if he took on Naruto, he would have a slight chance of surviving, and even if the whole Akatsuki took him on, they'll only have a same chance of winning, but Naruto all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shak
11-16-2004, 12:17 PM
His name is Kisame.

And Itachi was talking about Jiraiya...not about Naruto >.<

GoldenEyes
11-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Well they just fear the power of the Kyubi within Naruto. Naruto will be the strongest without a doubt when he gets back from his training (manga). But Itachi is at the moment.

duhh orochimaru comon no hands but the only one i could think of jeria

Orochimaru himself has admitted that Itachi is stronger. And Jyaria and Tsunade are both weaker than him. They barely fought him off even when both his arms were incapacitated.

Shak
11-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Tsunade beat the sh*t out of orochimaru at the end of that episode, and jiraiya couldnt mold chakra properly, so he could barely do anything.

GoldenEyes
11-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Yes Tsunade did slap him around. But again I say he could not use either one of his arms, she was using the power of the seal on her forehead, and even with all the punches he took with her incredible strength he never got knocked out. Not having the use of your arms would be a BIG hindrence. Jiraiya and Tsunade both know it would take the two of them to take him out.

Shak
11-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Well he had Kabuto with him...and Kabuto himself is as strong as Kakashi so...it evens it.

GoldenEyes
11-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Kabuto as strong as Kakashi...LMAO. Kabuto isn't that powerful. He he knows his jutsus very well and can take soldier pills like nobody else in the show. Other than that he isn't that great. If it weren't for his regeneration abilities (again I point out his jutsu skills) he would have died in his fight with Naruto.

Shak
11-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Whats so funny about that...? Its acknowledged in the anime that Kabuto is at the same level as Kakashi. He doesnt seem that powerful but you saw him beating up Tsunade.

Riyu
11-16-2004, 12:55 PM
How about the hokages, arn't they strong? The forth defeated Kyuubi, so he has to be strong, right?

drbazy1069
11-16-2004, 03:07 PM
i think that kakashi would beat kabuto because the only reason kabuto won was because he used tsunada's weakness which was blood and for the strongest character it prolly is itachi but sooner or later naruto or saskuke is going to be stronger but in the long run we all know naruto is going to rip all these guys to shred

issuedman
11-16-2004, 06:58 PM
i think its going to be rock lee when he gets done being healed. i only watch the anime and dont read the manga so i dont know the story about that. but right now its itachi, hes bad ass but i do want to see him fight more

Shak
11-16-2004, 07:09 PM
How can it be Rock Lee ? He got beaten by Gaara so he CANT be the strongest..geesh.

Sasuke
11-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Itachi is the STRONGEST person BUT Kakashi is the COOLEST. Cripled boy Orochimaru was cool until he lost control over his arms(hate Tsunade for not healing him, would have added a lot of action to the story if you really think about it) But yeah strongest would be Itachi.

AztecSasuke
11-16-2004, 07:46 PM
As much as I would like to say Sasuke it just can't be him. I think Itachi is the one that's strongest. With the Sharingan and that special Sharingan (can't spell it and won't even try) he can beat anyone.

Sasuke
11-16-2004, 07:57 PM
Look at all the Itachi lovers. They won't stop. You know what I change my vote. The strongest thing in Naruto is Tonton :D That little piggy with the vest and jewlery. He could so totally give Itachi a blood clog from the grease in the bacon attack. Oh and you can't forget that curly tail. Pull out your eye like a cork. LOL. That would be cool.

Phlemingo
11-16-2004, 08:02 PM
It's Itachi, with his Magenkyou. But when we go back to the main story after Kakashi's side... I'm willing to bet there will be some difference in this. =D

horus
11-16-2004, 08:08 PM
It's Itachi all the way

Sasuke
11-16-2004, 08:10 PM
The truly strongest thing is Kyuubi(Nine-Tailed Fox) It killed so many people before it got captured and shoved into Naruto. Itachi wouldn't stand a chance against him and all of you know it.

Phlemingo
11-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Well.... the current strongest living character should be Itachi anyways. XD
Kyuubi is in a doggie carrier now.

Sasuke
11-16-2004, 08:39 PM
LOL. :D yeah but if he ever gets out of his kennel he will crush everyone. Including Itachi if Sasuke hasn't already.

Hawk
11-16-2004, 08:40 PM
..Naruto will be the one to beat Itachi......Naruto is the strongest hands down....don't be dissen

Sasuke
11-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Yeah he is if you really think about it. Kyuubi is inside of him and he is improving a lot(unlike Sasuke) but Itachi would beat him if it weren't for the fox.

Gai_Sensei
11-17-2004, 02:10 AM
Itatchi is strong yeah..but I think there are plenty of people that could be him, such as Jirya or tsunade, or even orochimaru. I think on a personal level though, Gai sensei would be the strongest, but that's just b/c I like Gai.

sukai
11-17-2004, 02:32 AM
yeah but jeria took a pill so and when he came to resqu naruto itachi ran away soo i really dunno maybe yeah itachi is

aknut
11-17-2004, 03:07 AM
currently itachi, later, sasuke

sukai
11-17-2004, 08:47 AM
yea right like sasuke can do anything

SylentChaos
11-17-2004, 11:18 AM
Well as of right now Itachi is. Everyone is willing to admit that so far. Even Orochimaru knows he wouldn't stand a chance against Itachi.

Yeah, i would actually just solidly agree to this hobo. :D

sasuke23
11-17-2004, 11:54 AM
sasuke (anime dude) can beat itachi easy

Shak
11-17-2004, 12:55 PM
Oh really? He got r@p3d when he tried to go against him like a total idiot, its like the third time sasuke has been in hospital...

shinobi247
11-17-2004, 01:15 PM
yeah i agree alot of people are predicting dat sasuke would become strong enough to beat itachi, but there is no comparison to the two cuz itachi is in a totally different world from sasuke, i believe sasuke would put up one hell of a fight but itachi is superior cuz of the fact dat there's nothin like emotion holding him back so he kills without reason, sasuke on the other hand even if he had itachi at his mercy i believe he wouldn't kill him cuz he will remember his friends and wat kakashi told him, and if he kills itachi he will only see himself becoming jus like him

Angelus
11-17-2004, 01:48 PM
i reckon the strongest person is shikiamaru, brains over brawn that's what I say!

Anto
11-17-2004, 02:22 PM
I would say Orochimaru, the legendary genius sannin is the strongest and the most evil of all shinobi! Evil will prevail!!! muahahahaha... don't you agree ^_o

H_I
11-17-2004, 08:13 PM
Jiraya has to be the strongest. Itachi didnt want to fight him back in like ep 84 or 85. But Orochimaru is cool as hell He wipped tsunade and jiraya with a Tounge...HAAHAHA

Hawk
11-17-2004, 08:16 PM
DUHH Ero-Sennin was dazzed he couldn't fight and Tsunade couldn't fight at all she was insumed by her fear of blood

Gai_Sensei
11-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I still say Gai is the strongest..*shakes fist* power to Gai...lol:p

spiral_vortex
11-17-2004, 09:16 PM
itachi......faltless battles

H_I
11-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Dude Jiriya is Awesome. He is strong and funny.But i think Neji will wip them all up...

spiral_vortex
11-17-2004, 11:41 PM
itachi is the best he only kills from a distance because he doesn't think the opponent isn't that strong he seems to be sum sort of demon note wat he said in the ep where he woops sasuke and escapes ero sennins trap...

delda
11-18-2004, 12:46 AM
hi
i think the strongest charecter is real nartuo not nine fox demon
he the strongest charecter becouse he work so hard and have no kind of ability or advanced bloodline he count only on him self
zt why he so strong

Roy Mustang
11-18-2004, 12:48 AM
we all know who da strongest is..naruto

Gai_Sensei
11-18-2004, 01:44 AM
we all know who da strongest is..naruto
That's because he's well, Naruto, the freakin' series and name is based on him, but we all know that, as for currently in the series..well, I've been doing some thinking and I think, that Itachi is actually pretty strong...yes..I've fallen into the Itachi hole lol:p, he is pretty strong.

Jiraiya
11-18-2004, 05:38 AM
.i like Itachi and all. but my vote have to go to Jiraiya.

Jiraya has to be the strongest. Itachi didnt want to fight him back in like ep 84 or 85.

i agree and it was ep 85, ITachi had to rest up becuase he had to use Tsuyomi and he was even force to use amaterasu ( god of the sun)

kazu_chan
11-19-2004, 08:41 AM
guys since lots of u also said that Jiraiya, tsunade and orochimaru can beat itachi, well i think that after the three years that naruto, sakura and sasuke will be the only hope of beatin itachi and that they will beat him together even though sasuke will prob put up sum lame fight first against itachi....but of course for now i think its also itachi......

itachi41
11-19-2004, 09:01 AM
well jiraiya is stronger den itachi ... remember in the 80+ episodes ... itachi said dat he would have a little chance of surviving if he were to go against the sennin jiraiya ... besides .... when jiraiya summon the frog stomach to trap kisame n itachi he had to use 1 of the 3 legendary techniques of sharigan to break it ... 1 would cause great deal of stress on the user ... so he had to run away n rest ... lyk when he fought kakahshi in episode 82 ... he used moon reader (the genjutsu) n he was pantin or having a slight stress ... he defeated kakashi a jounin and had to fight gai ... but he didnt have confidence that he could defeat gai after using moon reader so he retreated ... when itachi fought with jiraiya he used 2 out of the 3 legendary techniques ... so he had to retreat ... this proves that those 3 techniques also cause stress on the user ...

Anto
11-19-2004, 02:15 PM
The truly strongest thing is Kyuubi(Nine-Tailed Fox) It killed so many people before it got captured and shoved into Naruto. Itachi wouldn't stand a chance against him and all of you know it.

Erm... I don't think the Kyuubi is considered an active character, and Itachi is very powerful, he is very fast and can use the mugekkyou sharingan on the kyuubi and after that could just kill him.

quickstrik3
11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Oh hell no Itachi is the strongest out of them all! Screw kyuubi that freaken demon.

DJ Jaime
11-19-2004, 09:10 PM
Maybe Orochimaru and Kyuubi are the strongest ones, but Sasuke is by far the coolest, he will always be my favorite character because of his style :D

quickstrik3
11-19-2004, 09:17 PM
I don't really consider Kyuubi a character and Orochimaru has already stated once before that he could not beat Itachi.

ITACHI OWNS ALL DAMNIT!!

DJ Jaime
11-19-2004, 09:21 PM
I don't really consider Kyuubi a character and Orochimaru has already stated once before that he could not beat Itachi.

ITACHI OWNS ALL DAMNIT!!

Wtf?

Orochimaru never said that o.O

Itachi is the 2nd character with the coolest style, but Sasuke owns Itachi in that aspect :mad:

quickstrik3
11-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Yes he did, just not directly he was refering to him.

H_I
11-19-2004, 11:05 PM
Jiraya is the man. Dude really who is better?? He has taught 4th hokage, 4th taught kakashi. dude nothing but fighting genius and a little bit of a pervert...... Ok OK alot of a pervert

itachi41
11-20-2004, 12:44 AM
Yahz, Kisame (shark guy partner of itachi) said it. He said before , " Even though you're without equal without your lust, ....." Itachi can't defeat Jiraiya. But the 4th Hokage is the strongest. Why Itachi cannot defeat Jiraiya ? Gd Ques. If Itachi were to use the 3 legendary jutsus of the mangekyou sharigan, he would be worn out! Even by using 1, he would be worn out. And Gai have a way of defeating the Moon
Reader(the genjutsu itachi used on kakashi n sasuke), Simply by not looking at his eyes. If watched episode 85 or 86, you could see Itachi using two of the 3 legendary jutsus and he retreated cause he's worn out. SO all this proves that Jiraiya is stronger then Itachi ! But the 4th Hokage is still the STRONGEST!

H_I
11-20-2004, 01:21 AM
I Could not have said it better myself itachi41. BUt i would love to see the sharingan against the byukagan, Damm that would be good.Neji Vs Sasuke Ahhh Neji Would woop sasuke's ass

itachi41
11-20-2004, 04:57 AM
Yep, the present Sasuke cant defeat Neji. His range of vision is nearly 360 degrees. But 3 yrs down the road, who knows ?

narutsa
11-20-2004, 09:56 AM
da strongest will have to be naruto!!! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HIM =]

Hooded_Ninja
11-21-2004, 10:15 AM
Yup, I would love to see the Sharingan against the Byakugan as well. But if ya look at the kidz, Lee would probably be the strongest. And if Shikamaru weren't so lazy, he would be damn good too! I kinda prefer not to talk about Naruto when talking about strength because all he has to do is summon Kyubi's chakra, and the battle is practically over! But hey, everyone's got a different taste. :)

Aruko
11-22-2004, 04:42 PM
i love naruto he is so innocent and funny
(except for being a little perv)

Hooded_Ninja
11-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Jiraiya made him a lil perv! =O
Still, Jiraiya rocks! But the strongest character is still Lee, and will always be!

itachi41
11-24-2004, 02:29 AM
Nahz, the strongest kid is Haku ! He's at the same age of Naruto man and he got that cool bloodline limit !

THE PANDA
11-24-2004, 08:21 AM
in my own viewpoint rock lee is the strongest

the human ferari :D

and you can count naruto in ,cause he is very strong too

and i detesteh sasuke too

and thats all

kazu_chan
11-24-2004, 08:40 AM
Jiraiya made him a lil perv! =O
Still, Jiraiya rocks! But the strongest character is still Lee, and will always be!

umm naruto was already a perv before jiraiya came along rem the first few epi's when he tried to teach konohamaru but yeah i stick wit the thin i said before...even though i dont really like any of them i think that naruto and sasuke and sakura will be the strongest after the trainin..!!

shinobi247
11-24-2004, 10:36 AM
well i guess they would since they are being trained by the legendary sennin themselves, can't wait to see wat new jutsu's they are gonna learn later on but i knida have some clue

itachi41
11-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Haku's one of the strongest kid around there ! Top 3 are :1st Naruto 2nd Gaara 3rd Haku

[Daisuke]
11-24-2004, 11:22 AM
IT's obviously Naruto, as he has the largest stamina and current potential growth. Sasuke's a brat :/ but he does have the insight advantage of having the Sharingan. Itachi is strong, but has a lower stamina then he would need to fight against Jiraiya. Jiraiya is strong, perverted, and has a lot of stamina by the looks of things, he's pretty rockin'. Orochimaru has lost his arms so he is weaker than he normally would be, but wouldn't hold up against the Mangekyou Sharingan of Itachi.

hmm, I can't be bothered to list any other people, but out of those, I reckon that naruto will be the strongest, although right now (anime) he'd get whooped by Itachi, pretty much anyone would. but in the Manga, he would probably be able to hold his own... hmm.

Ohh, and for those who say that Naruto is only strong because he has the Kyuubi within... that's kinda like saying that Itachi is only strong because of his Mangekyou... It's part of Naruto, kinda like his bloodline limit. Maybe if he has kids it will be passed on to them :shrug:

MewRKW1
11-24-2004, 08:06 PM
I think it is Itachi(he is so dreamy!)

MewRKW1
11-24-2004, 08:07 PM
Wait, I also think that the three senin are also the strongest.

minimiki
11-27-2004, 05:18 PM
well this is certainly hard to choose..

itachi41
11-28-2004, 05:24 AM
Don't doublepost use the edit button ! Well among the genins around i guess naruto gaara and haku pretty strong ! One more thing, Itachi is not the strongest ! Itachi has joined an organization called akatsuki and he is not the leader ! He said the leader is the strongest so dats means there are ppl stronger den itachi !

Cain
11-28-2004, 06:53 AM
Potentially, I say that Naruto is the strongest character.

Why?

Simply because he proves to out-do himself all the time, paired along with the Nine-Tails (Kyuubi) he would be a rather unstoppable person.

Itachi is not the strongest, I'm sick and tired of people saying he is.

hotohori
11-28-2004, 07:57 AM
I think in the long run Naruto would come out to be the strongest. Mainly because the Kyuubi inside him gives him a great advantage but also because he never EVER gives up! That kind of spirit combined with his stamina and determination will take him to greater heights than any of his contemporaries.

However, at present, I think Jiraiya is the strongest character in Naruto. He may not look it, and he certainly may not act like it, but he is a formidable opponent. I agree with what many of the posts here said about Jiraiya being strong, so I won't repeat them anymore. :D Next to Jiraiya, I think the strongest is Itachi. 3rd: Tsunade and Orochimaru. Wahahaha! :D :D :D

itachi41
11-28-2004, 10:11 AM
Yahz, right at the moment, Jiraiya is the strongest ! But u guyz must know dat the leader of akatsuki haven shown himself ! He might be stronger den Jiraiya ! Who knows ?

hotohori
11-29-2004, 05:19 AM
Umm.. where exactly did it say that the leader of the Akatsuki hasn't shown himself yet? :confused: Anywayz, isn't it a bit ironic that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all became apprentices of the Sannin? I mean, it's almost like history repeating itself. :eek: I wonder if Sakura will become strong in the way that Tsunade is strong. I mean, not entirely physically; I mean in the sense that Tsunade is equal to the other sannin - I wonder if Sakura will ever become on equal footing with Sasuke and Naruto. She's always been shown as kinda weak. Like, if it wasn't for her brains and analytical thinking, she wouldn't have any use for the team. :p *peace to all the Sakura lovers out there!* :D

itachi41
11-29-2004, 05:24 AM
Hey i mean the leader haven't shown himself ... but i guess he is stronger den itachi and jiraiya ...

hotohori
11-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Oh I see. :D That would be intriguing. Someone stronger than Jiraiya or Itachi whom we haven't heard of yet.

SonicAdvDX
12-01-2004, 02:47 AM
If Sakura gets uber stregnth and uber boobs, then I might consider her becoming like Tsunade. Otherwise, I don't see her getting any better at anything, except for crying...

Hooded_Ninja
12-02-2004, 07:21 AM
I wonder why you guys always diss the weaker ones. When she fought that sound nin, she was risking her life to save Sasuke and Naruto, remember? She took all those Kunai to actually be able to attack him. Ouch!

Aruko
12-02-2004, 08:38 AM
naruto's best. i think he'll go to fight itachi and itachi will hurt sakura and sasuke and kakash sensei and then naruto will beat the crap out of itachi

Ryu15
12-02-2004, 02:10 PM
ITACHI no one can beat him

SonicAdvDX
12-03-2004, 01:35 AM
Dude, just because he kicked little Sasuke's weakling ass, and the asses of the all, pussyful, Uchiha clan doesn't wake him the world's ultimate life form. Quit being such an Itachi fanboy. Such annoyances. Don't give back-up details, just say "1t4cH1 pWN5 N4rUt0!" and leave a noob-ish stench in the thread... *takes out de-humidifier and an Oust Fan*

Anyway, I'm all for Naruto;
~ He's loud-mouthed
~ He's blonde
~ He's got Kyuubi's chakra
~ He eats ramen accessively
~ He provides all the comic humor in the anime
~ He always finds ways of defeating the enemy
~ He never gives up
~ He sticks to his word, no matter what
~ He's just like me! ^_^

Sasuke
12-03-2004, 01:43 AM
Kyuubi is the strongest CHARACTER. You never said it had to be a person.

SonicAdvDX
12-03-2004, 01:47 AM
Funny, I thought you would have said Sasuke...

You're right, but kyuubi isn't really a character, seeing as how he's not featured in the anime. Unless you include the flash back from episode one, and that time where Naruto goes inside himself to unlock the kyuubi's chakra.

Kalvernek
12-03-2004, 09:34 AM
Rock Lee, without any doubts !!!!!
Hehehe, i´m his fan, but unfortunately i have to agree with Kakashi´s fans, he is the best.

kidistight
12-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Hmmm, tough question, I want to say Ochimaru is the strongest since he was handling two Sanin ninja's single handidly, but someone mentioned that Ochimaru said he couldn't beat Itachi. If that is the case and Ochimaru in fact did say that then he is the strongest.

Regarding the person who says that Sasuke has the most potentional, he can learn seals very easily, but the fact that Naruto has the 9 tails in him, basically means it is almost impossible to beat him unless you are a high up Chuunin, Jounin or higher. Naruto, always ask Kyuubi for just a little bit of chakra but if he asked for more, there is no telling what speed and power he will posses. I am looking forward to the fight, whenever it happens between Sasuke and Naruto when all the chips are down. When Sasuke gives in and lets the dark seal control him and Naruto uses Kyuubi again. Since ever since his fight with Gaara Naruto has kept a tight grip on Kyuubi.

Hooded_Ninja
12-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Rock Lee is definitely the strongest. Sasuke, is nothing compared to him, probably nobody else either. Lee's only real challenge would be Naruto using Kyubi's chakra, don't you guys agree???

Sonikku-san
12-07-2004, 01:07 PM
hes not the strongest. hes just the fastest and best with speed strategies.

SonicAdvDX
12-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Yeah, he's probably right. Rock Lee isn't really strong just really fast. Sorta like... Sonic. ^_^

itachi41
12-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Well rock lee couldnt be the strongest gaara could beat him naruto could sasuke with curse seal level 2 haku (if he was alive) zabuza plenty more .... too lazy to mention

shojogirl
12-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Hmm....i would have to say.....itachi or naruto to be the strongest character.
1. because itachi killed his own clan, became anbu captain at a very young age, and became chuunin at only 13

2. because naruto has the kyuubi demon fox inside of him.

Chibi Baka
12-08-2004, 12:12 PM
i would say rock lee cos he can open the eight gates,
naruto cos hes got the fox in him
itachi cos he is ?

Hooded_Ninja
12-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Yea, Lee is a bit like Sonic. BUT, with great speed comes great power! And anyway, if no one can see him or catch him, won't his opponents be dead meat in a few seconds?

sakura_qt
12-08-2004, 08:14 PM
i think tsunade is the strongest she is a sennin after all...

hotohori
12-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Yea, Lee is a bit like Sonic...if no one can see him or catch him, won't his opponents be dead meat in a few seconds?

Hmm.. if that were true, then how come he couldn't beat Gaara? :p

shojogirl
12-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Itachi!!!!!!!!!! No. Questions Asked!!!! :d

nma
12-11-2004, 11:07 AM
JIRAIYA!!! No doubt about it. But I doubt that there isn't gonna be one real strongest character. I think its gonna be a bit like DBZ where these freakishly strong people keep coming out of no where.

Malik4874
12-29-2004, 10:33 PM
the strongest character in naruto has got to be either itachi or jiraiya

NarutoFanMan
12-29-2004, 11:25 PM
haha Itachi

issuedman
12-29-2004, 11:29 PM
Hmm.. if that were true, then how come he couldn't beat Gaara? :p

The reason he didnt beat gaara was because that damn gourd on his back.. i mean seriously, who would expect it to turn into a giant sand pillow. yeah yeah, its part of the fight but he would have known about it then i think he would have figured something out and won...

As you can tell, im a lee fan :) GO LEE! i think he is the strongest gennin

Vexx58
12-29-2004, 11:35 PM
I would say Itachi but Itachi himself has said that fighting some people would be troublesome for him. Examples: Lee's trainer(I forget his name), Jiraya, Kyubi.

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:42 PM
lees trainer is gai sensei vexx XD
hmm i would go for Itachi he has some jutsu tat nobody noes like how he break threw jiraya frog stomach the blakc flame O.o

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:44 PM
haha ya >.> tat cheap guard he cant fght like a man

masterq
12-30-2004, 01:07 AM
overall i think that itachi is the strongest ninja with jutsus but in physical srngth or taijutsu tsunade is the strongest

Neji_byakugan
12-30-2004, 01:26 AM
I say that Neji could use his Byakugan and beat a lot of them!!!! :D

RaiderX
12-30-2004, 01:45 AM
Y does everyone believe Itachi Is the best?
What happened to Itachi Being scared of Jiairya(Forgot How To Spell It)

xratedjm
12-30-2004, 03:26 AM
yow hokage is all great and the hokage is all mighty and powerful and jiraiya was just a pupil to the hokage but in the anime between the second and third test where they had to narrow down the competitors when rock lee opened five gates im sure they said if he was to open all 8 he would gain a power much greater than hokage has but would die in the end so how do you mean he isnt the best??? are you madd a power greater than hokage... and then all this about itachi hes not all that great just pluck out those eyes and hes done and that is why i say second is orochimaru i mean even without his hands he can put up a good fight..and all you have to do is give naruto a backward seal like orochimaru did to seal in his power and shut him up face it...rock lee.. all strength no fancy nothing just hardcore butt kicking power..he truly is the master...and choji gets rates too

mo0nlight
01-01-2005, 05:43 AM
hell no...sasuke, potential...are you kidding...itachi is the best, tho a bit heartless!! but he is no doubt the strongest...naruto with the fox inside him, is stronger than sasuke, i'm sorry but sasuke is a brat
hahahhahaa lol your right sasuke is brat he's not stronge even iam not from itachi's fan he's ssoooOOOSOO stronger than him what the hell umm idont know who's the strongest character yet but they are one of them
1.orochimaru
2.itachi
3.tsunade
4.jirayia
5.naruto (he's so stronge he have the fox in him)

crewshiukaz
01-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Well..Itachi is definetly the strongest .. but I admire Lee san`s lotus :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kingpin
01-01-2005, 08:41 AM
in the anime right now it cant be itachi he needed to escape from jiraiya, itachi is low on the chakra stamina, has to be jiraiya at full strength

Scott92
01-01-2005, 08:44 AM
i find tt jiraiya is stronger then itachi man ...

crewshiukaz
01-01-2005, 09:14 AM
well maybe .. but itachi has a strong sharingna though u know .. maybe he could beat the stuffings out of jiraija with his sharingan ? :) :)

crewshiukaz
01-01-2005, 09:16 AM
oops my bad .. jiraiyja is the strongest :D

sultrec
01-01-2005, 10:17 AM
Against Sharingan of Itachi I think guy would be beaten up badly

sultrec
01-01-2005, 10:30 AM
The Konoha lotus 8 Gates are powerfull when open completely yet they are all energy drainer!!

lito
01-01-2005, 12:15 PM
my opinion i thinks it either jiraiya tsunade orochimaru or itachi or some one from akatsuki... :]

SomeoneMagickal
01-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Hmm... I don't know about the strongest. But among the Genins I think Naruto and Sasuke are pretty damn heavy. Not to be a "Naruto is the main character so he can kick all their keasters" geek or nothin, but in a serious enough situation all walls come down!!!

I'm only on episode 100, but he nearly took out Kabuto and that was before he mastered the 4th's crazy technique (poor Kabuto... and he was so sweet in the beginning too ^_^).

Sharingan this.. sharingan that... it makes it easier for Itachi, but remember Naruto and that Hyuuga kid?

Eh... what was I talking about? Oh yeah! So I'd say that that crazy old/young maid Hokage chic is the strongest so far, but before long Naruto will bust out his Nine Tails full force and take em all for a ride! ^O^

Vampire
01-01-2005, 01:25 PM
i say ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ??!!!!!!!
I agree with you

won1
01-01-2005, 02:19 PM
if u are talking brute streangth then tsunde

Malik4874
01-01-2005, 02:32 PM
itachi is definitely the strongest

Denny
01-02-2005, 05:55 AM
Itachi now, maybe naruto\demon fox in the future.

kidistight
01-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Jiraya is the man. Dude really who is better?? He has taught 4th hokage, 4th taught kakashi. dude nothing but fighting genius and a little bit of a pervert...... Ok OK alot of a pervert
Actually Jiraya, wasn't lookin so cool against Orochimaru when his leg got broken.

coconaught
01-02-2005, 09:45 PM
I agree with kidistight he really didn't look that good. Of course Jiraya is the best.

Demon kakashi
01-02-2005, 09:50 PM
I think Kakashi is!!!!!!Kakashi is kool :D

nelsonkong
01-02-2005, 09:51 PM
I vote for Itachi as he graduated top of his Academy class at age 7, had mastered the Sharingan by age 8, became a Chuunin at 9 and was previously an Anbu captain at the age of only 13. Now 17, he is feared even by Orochimaru.

Black_Kyuubi
01-02-2005, 11:22 PM
I'm going with Naruto all the way!!!!! He the best and plus he has the power of Kyuubi so his wounds will heal fast!!! So I stick with NARUTO!!!!

kidistight
01-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Wtf?

Orochimaru never said that o.O

Itachi is the 2nd character with the coolest style, but Sasuke owns Itachi in that aspect :mad:
Your right he didn't say that, exactly but in episode 81 he does say that Itachi has more strength than him. We can chalk that up to translation, and infer that he means he can't beat Itachi.

Sasukekun9
01-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Itachi would be the strongest for now but in 3 years its probally naruto.

prowse
01-08-2005, 04:17 PM
it woould be naruto!!! bcoz w/ great power comes great responsibitlity!!

Hooded_Ninja
01-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Yea, it would probably be Naruto or Lee. Both have amazing stamina and determination. Sasuke's style might be cool, but he's a wimp. :(

ondu
01-09-2005, 08:30 AM
The sanins....even itachi was afraid of jiraya.
I say those 3 because it a kind of rock-paper-scissor thingy.
Orochimaru-snake
Jiraya-frog
Tsunade-slug

Snake eats frog.Frog kills slug.Slug poisons snake.
Tsunade did land a critical blow to orochimaru.