PDA

View Full Version : Why did Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan??

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 06:09 AM
Hi all

I wanted your opinions or why do you think uchiha itachi destroyed his own clan??

I want every one to tell me their own opinions
I'll post my opinion afterwards
Waiting for your replies!!

PS:if there is a thread similar to this or I this is not the appropriate place for this thread then please inform me right away

kazu_chan
01-25-2005, 06:35 AM
i think itachi killed his whole clan cause he wanted to show them exactly how powerful he is really is......or he killed them for sum unknown reason that we will find out later......and when sasuke finds out he relizes his bro was rite and has no clue of becomin good or stayin evil lol....just a thought..!!

h4kk3
01-25-2005, 06:52 AM
well he says that he did it to test his power, but I guess he is just selfish and stubborn thats why.

Hooded_Ninja
01-25-2005, 07:09 AM
Yea, I also heard that he wanted to see how strong he is. Not necessarily the strong as in better gen, nin and tai jutsu but mental strength. Does he have the power to kill his own people? His parents? As you can see, Itachi seems to be a cold emotionless character. That's his strength - he doesn't have any emotions. He is like the exact opposite of Naruto, who has lots of different emotions which make him strong.

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 07:16 AM
hi Kau_chan that's nearly the same idea I've got in my mind ... yeah I hope they would show us why he did that soon (I can't wait!)

and thanks H4kk3 for replying , when did he say that ?? this is the first time I heard that Itachi said that he would test his power anyways I didnt see the older episodes cause I started at episode 109

okay then waiting for other members to reply

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 07:22 AM
Hooded_Ninja
I know that Itachi is a cold and heartless character that's another reason for him to kill his own parents how would he have the nerve if he wasnt cold and heartless
thanks for repling

kazu_chan
01-25-2005, 07:29 AM
hi Kau_chan that's nearly the same idea I've got in my mind ... yeah I hope they would show us why he did that soon (I can't wait!)

and thanks H4kk3 for replying , when did he say that ?? this is the first time I heard that Itachi said that he would test his power anyways I didnt see the older episodes cause I started at episode 109

okay then waiting for other members to reply

hi hi sakura..!!
yea cause i kinda got the idea from him not killin sasuke not for the reason 'ur too weak to bother' more like he wants sasuke to find out sumthin abt their clan..!!

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 01:29 PM
yeah I think that's another reason kazu_chan!!

SylentChaos
01-25-2005, 01:36 PM
I think, that he wanted to get sasuke stronger...... but in the manga they stated already why he did it. but it was pretty blurry for me.

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Really they did say why he did that which chapter was it SylentChaos?? but if it is really bad dont tell me I wanna know afterwards in the anime like everyone does

Maybe that could be it that he wanted to make sasuke stronger , why does he want him to be stronger does he want him(sasuke) to kill Itachi?? but why?? (I'm really confused)

but I still think that the one who created naruto should have a good reason to explain that

& thx for replin'

nma
01-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Well you get the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing your best friend, I think that after Itachi got it he went a little bit crazy and thought that if killing one person close to you gives you a higher level of the sharingan, killing everyone close to you will give you an even higher level.

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 04:06 PM
Well you get the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing your best friend, I think that after Itachi got it he went a little bit crazy and thought that if killing one person close to you gives you a higher level of the sharingan, killing everyone close to you will give you an even higher level.

Yeah I know that you should do so to master Mangekyou Sharingan
but is the whole uchiha clan his best firend or maybe you meant someone close to him -Itachi- I think that he is crazy 2 I still cant imagine that he had the NERVE to kill his mother and father and all the clan excluding sasuke and that's what I wanna know soon or my head will explode whenever I think of that

and thanks for replying!

SakuraUchiha
01-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I believe Itachi said to Sasuke that he destroyed the clan to see what he was capable of. Of course I haven't seen much of it.

solk
01-25-2005, 05:02 PM
he killed his best friend to get Mangekyou Sharingan , maybe he killed his clan and let sasuke alive so that he would grow strong hating him so then he could use him in some way. And as nma said : because he is crazy

byfuzzerabbit
01-25-2005, 05:28 PM
I think he was stupid and wanted to show off oooor his powers took over

Matonly1T
01-25-2005, 05:36 PM
because thats what every evil doer does duh! it comes with the whole deal

Uchihakaori
01-25-2005, 08:10 PM
well because he did it to test his powers.and maybe because his clan was the only closet people to kill. or because later in the furture he wanted sasuke to try to kill him so he'll know his powers. all of it is just an thought. don't tkae it seriously.

Sharingan K2kashi
01-25-2005, 08:18 PM
I think, Itachi did it because, well he could...who else is strong enough to murder his own clan at his age. It must have been a landmark moment for him. Also *Sakura*
try not to double post

kakashi_00x000
01-25-2005, 09:17 PM
maybe he was afraid someone would become stronger then him, so he wipped them out.

nelsonkong
01-25-2005, 09:39 PM
I think he just want to test his Mangekyou Sharingan. He get it by killing one of his best friend or relative. Maybe he want to know if he kill more than one or the whole clan, will he get anything stonger than Mangekyou Sharingan. he end up killing the entire clan and finally the remaining is just his family. He eventually kill his parent too just to try it out. I think he left Sasuke alive bcos he couldn't see any improvement by killing his parent. that is why Sasuke is still alive. This is only what i think.

*Sakura*
01-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Thanks all for replying

and I'm sorry for double-posting I did that cause Hooded_Ninja replied at the same time I replied to the members above his reply but anyways I'll not do it again I'm really sorry

and by the way... thanks all for replying I liked the way you gave me your answers with such great explanations!!

waiting for other members to reply!

god of the moon
01-26-2005, 02:27 PM
i think he killed them for fun and keep saskue alive becasue he loves him in his own weird way

Anto
01-26-2005, 02:44 PM
it is all in the manga, you'll see sasuke recalling stuff and some other things about itachi, better not tell the rest, but just read them.

*Sakura*
01-27-2005, 07:54 AM
thx for replying god of the moon that could be another reason

Anto I won't read it I want to watch it and hear it in the anime cause I dont want to spoil the story but thanks anyway

Anto
01-28-2005, 08:10 AM
That will be for the best, you don't want to be like me, I spoilt myself all the episodes by reading the manga chapter where the anime will come out next, can't help myself >.<

Mal
02-23-2005, 06:31 PM
I believe the quote is "Too see what I was capable of", as he said to Sasuke. Other than that, I think nma's on the right track, extreme want of power could drive someone to kill their whole clan.

Typhoon
02-26-2005, 11:56 AM
I think he just wanted to become strong. He wanted to prove that he will become the strongest and he also wanted to test his ability.

ANBU_yoru16
03-04-2005, 06:29 AM
I think Itachi killed all the other Uchihas because he got fed up with their expectations and wanted to be like... i dunno... groovier.(?) I guess he didn't see joining the Uchiha police force as an acceptable life, so he wanted to be like, the black sheep of the family.

Hooded_Ninja
03-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Hmmm, maybe he thought he wouldn't get anywhere if he kept on living like this. He could have seen the other Uchihas as a barrier to real power, which he had to break if he wanted to see what he was tuely capable of.

ANBU_yoru16
03-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah, definitely. Like, he said that in order to acquire the mangekyou sharingan, Sasuke had to kill his best friend, and he killed the guy that was like a brother to him, so that Uchiha was definitely in his way. Maybe he just has different priorities, because it obviously didn't matter that the guy was like a brother to him if he killed him for power...

narutonegi
03-06-2005, 03:12 PM
he killed them all to see how powerful he really was. it wa like a test to see if he was strong

|tachi
03-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Maybe the mangekyou sharingan that he obtained wasn't perfect and he thought that killing the clan would grant him the 'PERFECT' Mangekyou Sharingan....