PDA

View Full Version : glitches in soul society

poofychippy
04-16-2006, 10:35 PM
i duno if this has ever appeared on any of the threads but

people who live in soul society are suppos to stay the same way they were when they died right? but how come rukia and renji grew up? thats jus really messing with my brain

what do you guys think about soul society? is it something that i misunderstood? or was it just like.. alittle messy in the description..

lol and in my opinion "heaven" is not that much better than life on earth i mean only souls who have not commited any crimes and crap are able to go up there right? but how come there are murders and like theives in the lower districts?

so what do you guys think?

xXmagnesiumXx
04-17-2006, 12:05 AM
lol thats weird. I've noticed it too. Are the captains dead? or were they born in the soul society?

Smeeeeee
04-17-2006, 12:15 AM
u also forgot that matsumoto and ichimaru grown up also. iduno maybe they grew when they werent in gotei 13. or maybe it was a detail that the creator didnt think thuroughly.

Jaxon
04-17-2006, 05:45 AM
I think it's that when they were growing up, they were in the towns outside of the central soul society, as normal dead people. Then, they went to be trained as Shinigami. Apart from Kenpachi and his little pink haired friend, who came in from the wilderness (and therefore Ikkaku also, as they fought).

diane_cheeze
04-17-2006, 05:50 AM
also.. they are all dead is it these shinigamis?? and is there going to be more happening stuff with regards to how Ichigo almost became a Hollow? Wonder if something will come up regarding this.. And WHEN will the story continue with Izan?

diane_cheeze
04-17-2006, 05:52 AM
i duno if this has ever appeared on any of the threads but

people who live in soul society are suppos to stay the same way they were when they died right? but how come rukia and renji grew up? thats jus really messing with my brain

what do you guys think about soul society? is it something that i misunderstood? or was it just like.. alittle messy in the description..

lol and in my opinion "heaven" is not that much better than life on earth i mean only souls who have not commited any crimes and crap are able to go up there right? but how come there are murders and like theives in the lower districts?

so what do you guys think?

Also, being in "heaven" soul society, does it mean Izan and the 2 others went over to Hell???? Wonder if they'll be some episodes explaining this or are we supposed to assume on our own??

flame13th
04-17-2006, 06:06 AM
Warning!! Double posting!!

Anyway.. I think that when you enter the Soul Soceity, you will stop growing. But outside Soul Soceity (The Common Village) you will grow old. I mean look at Yama-jiji.. He is old as hell. But come to think of it, didnt Byakuya get married to Hisana? I mean whats the point of getting married if you are already dead. Creepy isnt it?

poofychippy
04-17-2006, 06:38 PM
lol thats weird. I've noticed it too. Are the captains dead? or were they born in the soul society?

im pretty sure that the captains were dead haha..

xXmagnesiumXx
04-17-2006, 09:51 PM
then how can hisana die if she's already dead? they need to explain it furthur.

diane_cheeze
04-18-2006, 12:09 AM
oops.. ya just realize i double posted..

poofychippy
04-19-2006, 04:16 PM
lmao now u just posted again.. anyways keep to the topic man.. yeah soul society should really be described more.. i wonder if its the same in the manga? or is it like described in mroe depth

Smeeeeee
04-19-2006, 05:23 PM
theres a lot of questions regarding soul society that still needs to be anwered.

flame13th
04-20-2006, 02:16 AM
How can you be dead if you are already dead? Is Soul Soceity is a place where people reincarnate?

Ami-san
04-20-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm thinking that the kids died when they were babies or somthing in a accident or some sort so they were all sent to soul society where they all grew up with no parents. Rukia and her sis probably died in a accident and so they appeared in soul society. But getting ill and stuff like that like Rukia's sister doesn't make sense, you get sick in heaven? Many things are still unclear and will probably stay that way.

JJxkrn
04-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Also Urahara and Ichigos Father are in the real world and once lived in soul society.. Are they supposed to be dead in the real world..

flame13th
04-24-2006, 07:28 AM
Maybe he is using a gigai?