PDA

View Full Version : Advancing Naruto

Shadow
01-26-2005, 11:19 PM
Can someone please tell me why Naruto going all demon fox so soon now when in the past it took all hell to break loose before he even got near there.?

nelsonkong
01-27-2005, 12:41 AM
Don't quite get what you mean, do you mean he can gain the power from Kyuubi??Have a look here maybe give you some clue. :) http://narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1278

XiRo
01-27-2005, 02:59 AM
No he means that in the latest episode Naruto is Demon Fox almost immediately.
This is probably because he has been waiting for a while for this.
Also Sasgay is a friend of his so it means more to him and a lot of people, so he'll probably be more aggressive to win.

~ XiRo

h4kk3
01-27-2005, 03:26 AM
What on earth are you guys saying? Its because Naruto was sealed by the 4th Hokage, then unsealed by someone (I dont remember who), and then sealed by Orochimaru and unsealed again by Jiraiya, and Jiraiya was the one who tought him how to unleash the Kyubi.

Kage
01-27-2005, 10:55 AM
I kinda get what he is saying, I too was surprised that Naruto turned into Teen Wolf so suddenly... without the usually stimuli.. (near death, losing fight etc.) He flips off the Sound 5's female teamster and he is light-hearted... next thing, he is in full Kyuubi Fox mode and is looking at Kimimaro like he was wearing Milk-Bone underwear! He must have gotten pissed during the chase or suddenly did not want to lose a "precious comrade."

kakashi_00x000
01-27-2005, 11:11 AM
I think it's just cause he can control it more, since his chakra fused with the Kyuubis chakra. is that right?

ShikamaruFan
01-27-2005, 11:37 AM
For 1 he was taught to use it, for 2 the guy uses his bones as weapons so ya he was like milk bone underwear oh crap is that a spoiler? anyway the sad thing is Kiba's moves are mostly lost because of Naruto i mean his becomes a clone Naruto makes real clones Kiba becomes dog like Naruto becomes um .. Fox like? next thign you know Naruto will pull off a drill attack... poor Kiba i know it hurts your time is now burn bright!

Aruko
01-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Because the writers want it that way.
Naruto was sealed up with naruto as a baby and first use this amazing power during his batlle with Haku.
But then when he fought Orochimaru he (oro) sealed up Kyuubi so that Naruto would no longer be able to use Kyuubi's power. But then in the later episodes (50s-60s) Jiraiya unsealed Orochimaru's seal so that Naruto could use the Kuchiyose. So now after all of that Naruto can controll the Kyuubi inside of him, or at least ask Kyuubi to lend Naruto some power. So Naruto has controll over "some" of the chakra but not all of Kyuubi.
I hope that answers your question.
aruko-

Shadow
01-27-2005, 12:57 PM
I get what you all are saying but in the past for example when he fought neji he used the power without looking as though he was losing control like with haku. He had control and very little rage and anger. Even when they reached the last two members of the sound five he still was not freaky and they had the box. Now all of a sudden he goes to this stage which usually takes near death etc. Why so fast? the battle has not even started?

sabakunoGaara
01-29-2005, 09:18 AM
i think he knew from the beginning that this is going to be a serios fight and he needs all the power he has...though i personally think it is better to waste his normal chackra THEN use the kyuubi's

nma
01-29-2005, 10:02 AM
Naruto was just really mad, its like going super sayain. He didn't mean to do it but he was so pissed off that it just started to come out.

kidistight
01-29-2005, 11:22 AM
Can someone please tell me why Naruto going all demon fox so soon now when in the past it took all hell to break loose before he even got near there.?
Uh dude you might want to proofread your post before you post it because it wasn't really that clear. He was able to turn into "teen wolf" because he is upset that Oro is after Sasuke, he is more than likely thinking about all the bad things Oro has done to people he knowns. The 3rd, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Sasuke when he thinks about all that he gets really angry because he doesn't want anything bad to happen to Sasuke. I hope that answers your question/statement.

abedin
01-29-2005, 11:26 PM
yeah... he got angry because of sasuke.... that triggers the kyuubi inside..

DarkAztek
01-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Remember his training with Jiraiya? He learned how to tap into his demon power quite a bit. ...The only thing is, he never goes REALLY fox powered until his fight with Sasuke. And he was QUITE stimulated at both times, really. Read the manga.

orazuma
01-30-2005, 06:39 PM
thats true but did he ever go carazy on anybodyelse (other than Haku and Sauske).

horus
01-30-2005, 06:43 PM
no not really.... Gaara i think

Kiarae
01-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Think of it like when Cell made Gohan mad enough to go to SSJ2. That's kinda what Naruto's like, only Naruto get's so rash at times that we don't expect the Kyuubi to spring out as often opposed to how he normally acts.

Gemakai
01-30-2005, 09:16 PM
No, he didn't go crazy fox on Gaara. He was in control that time. He just that the great desire to protect Sakura from being killed by Gaara.

drbazy1069
02-01-2005, 08:55 PM
yeah ur right he just needed to transform into something that couold have gotten a hold of garaa cause the frog doesnt have hands