PDA

View Full Version : Tenjou Tenge

drbazy1069
11-16-2004, 04:29 PM
does anyone know were i can directly download tenjou tenge episodes i have 1 to 9 but i need the rest. i already tried bittorrent but for the past 3 weeks i only have 3 percent done and i really want to watch the rest of it. so can you guys give me some sites where i can find this anime

horus
11-16-2004, 04:44 PM
What the hell is that?

drbazy1069
11-16-2004, 04:47 PM
its this anime series about fighting kinda and um i cant really explain it so good but so far its a good anime u gotta watch it to know

shinobi247
11-16-2004, 06:00 PM
yeah i know bout this anime i have only 24 eps but i haven't even had time yet to watch them T-T, for those of u who want to know wat its about here's a breakdown

Story:
This story begins when two teenage delinquents, Soichiroh Nagi and Bob Makihara, transfer to Todo Academy. The school is home to a number of martial arts clubs that fight for supremacy under the watchful eye of the mysterious student council president. After falling under attack from rival clubs, Soichiroh and Bob join the Juken club. The club's president, Maya Natsume and her younger sister, Aya, are bombshell martial art masters. The club's third member, Masatake Takayanagi is a young man with tremendous hidden strength.

Aya also posses a special ability, the Ryugan (Dragon’s Eye). Aya falls in love with Soichiroh at first sight (Who doesn't fall in love with someone who crashes into your shower?) As the story unfolds, there is a mystery evolving the death of the girls’ older brother, two years earlier. Maya is at its core. Now the circumstances of the past seem to drag the Junken club into a power struggle much deeper than they understand. This anime is based on one of the best mangas in Japan. The animation is tight and the opening music is addictive

yo drbazy1069 if u really want to get them regardless of the site ur getting them from jus PM me or email me at gladiator247@hotmail.com and i'll tell u how to get 1-24 on direct downloads from a site i use or u can jus reply here and i'll send u the info

kazu_chan
11-17-2004, 10:34 AM
hey well if u got msn i could just send it over to u i dont know if how long that will take..

drbazy1069
11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
hey shinobi247 can you please give me the the details on that site and post it here. that would be pretty sweet

Angelus
11-17-2004, 01:45 PM
the manga is sooo good but it gets confusing after a while, lots of nudity in the manga too

Anto
11-17-2004, 04:08 PM
hey drbazy1069 I have the same problem with bitTorrent. Get it off direct download, I saw the first three chapters of the manga It is pretty brutal and has some badass chicks, there was a site before, now I think it is shut temporarily... anyway I'll give it to you: http://www.cudelts.org/anime-station/index.php?seededonly=yes
good luck

lito
11-22-2004, 06:17 AM
hmm im really interested, do you guys know where i could find rm episodes of this anime?? i have sh*tty connection (dial up) so cant download large files thats why i need rm episode... anyone know of any website??