PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Ichigo

Roy Mustang
05-01-2006, 10:41 AM
So I recently got into Bleach again.
I only watched epi. 1-17
then stopped and now i watched from 51-77
and I was wondering how did Ichigo turn hollow?
did he die once?
I'm sorry if it's a noob question

Jaxon
05-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Uruhara taught Ichigo how to become a Shnigami again, after Byakuya owned him and destroyed his powers. So then, Ichi was put in a big pit, had the chain cut on his spirit form, and slowly turned into a hollow. But he had to find Zangetsu in his mind or something, so he managed to get out of the pit, but with a hollow mask. So he's a half shinigami, half hollow thing. Sorry for the poor explanation =/

_hinata_
05-01-2006, 11:09 AM
@jaxon
i dont think that's a poor explanation ^^ you pretty much explained it all, just without using the terms lol

but yeah, he had to fight with Uruhara for 10 days cuz Ichigo isnt good enough to fight the Shinigamis. so yeah... there's more to it but i'm too sleepy to think.. sorry ^^;;

Azumi
05-29-2006, 02:24 AM
i really thougth that ichigo would actually turn into a hollow, but thank God he did not...

(sorry 4 that, i've nothing to say anymore, the 2 explained it already.. lol)

diane_cheeze
05-29-2006, 02:34 AM
however i think that it'll b kinda interesting if more of the HOLLOW in him got released.. he seemed to get more power in his semi hollow state..

Azumi
05-29-2006, 02:47 AM
dont u think it'll be hard for him to resist the hollow if it was fully released?

diane_cheeze
05-29-2006, 04:32 AM
but Ichigo is like Naruto (he has lots of self-perseverence) and surely he can push Hollow away.. i have loads of confidence in Ichigo! haha

Azumi
05-29-2006, 05:09 AM
well.. i guess you have a point.. u know, after reading that manga, the one in which ichigo defeated his hollow-self, i guess ichigo can now resist the hollow even in it's full release.

diane_cheeze
05-29-2006, 05:20 AM
i wonder if they'll b something like that again? he actually looks good in his semi hollow form... lol

Azumi
05-29-2006, 05:24 AM
lol yeah.. he does... but that hollow ichigo pisses me off..
i like him, but his face... it pisses me...

strawhatluffy
06-11-2006, 03:41 AM
In the anime filler at the moment he just turned Hollow. But in the manga this guy is trying to get Ichigo to join him so his inner hollow doesn't become too powerful and destroy him and his friends.

uchiha`itachi
06-14-2006, 11:27 PM
if i can remember correctly aizen was saying some stuff of the everyone has a limit except for hollows and of course the hollow inside ichigo wants to be free and kill everything i bet i mean with ichigo soul slayer already already relased and if he says bankai its all over hollow ichigo would kill

diane_cheeze
06-27-2006, 05:23 AM
but if ichigo can control his hollow side, ichigo will b very powerful..

mimha
06-27-2006, 05:32 AM
hmm...i think its better if u find the eps that u miss...becoz that is the best part....

Azumi
06-27-2006, 06:27 AM
according to the latest manga that i'd read (well, it was not an up-to-date chapter) ichigo had already beaten the hollow ichigo and can now use the ability of the same guy, especially that tensa zangetsu (coz it was an original move of the hollow ichigo)

Wave
06-27-2006, 10:34 AM
^oh you mean 'Getsu Gatenshou' as his move since you know, 'tensa' is the thing he says for his bankai and yeah

Kore
06-27-2006, 11:13 AM
i think azen said that both hollow's and both shinigami's have a limit. BUT if a hollow tries to take off his mask or if a shinigami tries to become a hollow, they can surpass the limits they are bound to.

diane_cheeze
06-28-2006, 02:28 AM
yup..it was something like that....

azumi_this manga chap is like very long ago when hollow ichigo first appeared, or something more recent? if more recent i'm going to start on the manga! hehe

Azumi
06-28-2006, 04:53 AM
azumi_this manga chap is like very long ago when hollow ichigo first appeared, or something more recent? if more recent i'm going to start on the manga! hehe

it was when ichigo approached the vaizards to help him on how to control his hollow self... he actually thought about kenpachi at some moment and then he realized his pwn strenght and defeated the hollow ichigo...

^oh you mean 'Getsu Gatenshou' as his move since you know, 'tensa' is the thing he says for his bankai and yeah

oh.. perhaps yes... thank for that...

diane_cheeze
06-28-2006, 04:57 AM
vaizards? hehe ok i'm sure i'm not at that.. interesting.. looks like i gotta start on the manga!

Azumi
06-28-2006, 05:12 AM
yeah.. i think you better do it now... lol *hugs*

diane_cheeze
06-28-2006, 05:18 AM
*hugs* back.. haha prob during the weekend.. weekdays in the office is for me to real and save flame of recce manga online.. haha!

cant wait to start on the bleach manga though!

such a waste that ichigo waste his hollow self though.. kinda cool if he could control it and use it to fight..

Azumi
06-28-2006, 05:20 AM
as what i've said, he defeated the hollow ichigo, and ichigo can now use his power as long as he needs it...

diane_cheeze
06-28-2006, 05:47 AM
oh! i didnt get that meaning.. i took it as defeated hollow ichigo, so hollow ichigo is no more... hehe

kidistight
06-28-2006, 09:34 AM
So I recently got into Bleach again.
I only watched epi. 1-17
then stopped and now i watched from 51-77
and I was wondering how did Ichigo turn hollow?
did he die once?
I'm sorry if it's a noob question
Why don't you just watch episodes 17 - 50, they are actually good episodes. After episode 15 the anime really gets going and starts getting good. Your missing some good episodes by not watching them.
if i can remember correctly aizen was saying some stuff of the everyone has a limit except for hollows and of course the hollow inside ichigo wants to be free and kill everything i bet i mean with ichigo soul slayer already already relased and if he says bankai its all over hollow ichigo would kill
Aizen was saying that as either a hollow or a death god that you hit a wall, but if you cross the barrier and become a hollow when you were first a death god then you can raise that limit even higher. Which is why he is trying to create hollow death gods.

Akayoursuperior
07-03-2006, 03:28 PM
he totaly owns people in semi hollow form i dont know why he doesnt just fight like that, he schools people then is lik eno and then he gets schooled

Azumi
07-18-2006, 06:28 AM
oh! i didnt get that meaning.. i took it as defeated hollow ichigo, so hollow ichigo is no more... hehe

he did. but the hollow ichigo still will stay inside him. whenever ichigo needs the hollow's power, the hollow should obligingly give it to him.

Wave
07-18-2006, 10:56 AM
^geezz i'm slow, this just popped up in my head too how ichigo using that hollow's powers is like near the same thing as naruto using the kyuubi's...i can see ichigo is gonna eventually start going all "i cant use you my own powers i dont need you!" sorta thing

iunno =S

roid89
07-21-2006, 10:09 PM
it happen well he was training and he get the mask

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-21-2006, 11:47 PM
i really thougth that ichigo would actually turn into a hollow, but thank God he did not...

(sorry 4 that, i've nothing to say anymore, the 2 explained it already.. lol)
I didn't Think so Because then there'd Be no Show

Yondaime_YF
08-04-2006, 12:57 AM
i actually kept thinking that it was because he got the powers from rukia as she had the thing inside her

OnE473
08-21-2006, 02:06 AM
im sorry if this a newb Queson or off topic but im on episode 193 on the anime Does that Differ from the magna? if so where should i start out at from what ive seen of the anime so im not lost

walcalr01
08-23-2006, 02:50 PM
i actually kept thinking that it was because he got the powers from rukia as she had the thing inside her

Ichigo's Shinigami powers were already there before Ichigo encountered Rukia. She just activated them for him. But if I tell anymore then it would spoil the plot.

UzumakiIchigo
09-01-2006, 12:24 PM
im sorry if this a newb Queson or off topic but im on episode 193 on the anime Does that Differ from the magna? if so where should i start out at from what ive seen of the anime so im not lost

I'm fairly certain there aren't 193 episodes of bleach I beleive there are 94 are you talking about episode 93?