PDA

View Full Version : Who should License Naruto to bring it here?

KyoichiKanami
01-28-2005, 08:13 AM
I already know Bandai's bringin the games. But who should license the anime? I think Bandai should go on and do it. They did a pretty good job picking voices and doing them for the Gundam series's. Why not Naruto. Tell me who you all think should o it and why. Whoever has the most support, I will write to them encouraging them to license it.

Anto
01-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Bandai has licensed the anime too from what I know...

Shadow
01-28-2005, 11:52 AM
If bandai hasn't as yet i think avex should, they do really good work on many series.

Aruko
01-28-2005, 12:25 PM
no its licensed?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
noone needs to license naruto till the series is done!
us stupid americans ruin all of the good animes
names language voices humour
jeeze this aint good

Shadow
01-28-2005, 01:26 PM
holy crap i just realised that if it is licensed downloading will become impossible and we will have to hear horrible american voice actors, the jutsus in english and all the way from the begining rather from 120 on which may take whoever gets it years to reach (ala cartoonetwork)

SilentShadow
01-28-2005, 02:22 PM
I would personally like it if Funimation (YYH, DBZ, etc) licensed it because they did very good dubbing. If someone like 4kids did it, I would personally hunt them down and murder them in cold blood....errr, give them a hard time... >_>

kakashi_00x000
01-28-2005, 06:59 PM
I think Bandai would do a good job, they did a great job with gundam seed and witch hunter robin! or viz, cuz they dubbed inuyasha pretty good. aslong as it's a good company...not 4kids....them and there ruining one piece AND shaman king! (shaman kings still good, one piece is okay).....

abedin
01-29-2005, 02:00 AM
i think naruto shouldn't be licensed until the anime is finished... i don't like japanese anime talking english.. it's horrible

KyoichiKanami
01-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Well, all you guys are complaining about the jutsus and name changes and stuff, so I'll say this. Once we find out who licenses it, we can all send emails demanding they keep then names and jutsus and what not in their original names.

kidistight
01-29-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't know who should license it since more than likely it won't be on TV it wasn't that big of a deal for me, but the more I think about it I hope they get very good voices as well as people who have sort of a japanese accent since more than likely this anime doesn't take place in america. I guess the Gundam series did have pretty good voices in it, yeah your right it would suck once it gets licensed but unless I am mistaken we can still download the episodes that aren't licensed in the states right.

abedin
01-29-2005, 10:57 PM
the voices will absolutely sound bad... by the way.. can't they just read the subtitle... by now..i still don't hear a good translation from japanese to english... it always sounds so odd to me.. they even changed some of the character's name...

drbazy1069
02-01-2005, 08:51 PM
it prolly be way cooler if the people from cowboy bebop dubbed this anime i mean they did a real good job on cowboy so who knows