PDA

View Full Version : Are the demons we see on the show the only ones?

firephoenix519
01-30-2005, 06:22 PM
Are there other demons besides the kyubii, shukaku, the frogs and stuff? And where are they while they aren't being summoned? The demons play a big role in the how so we shouldknow more about them right?

Kiarae
01-31-2005, 01:22 AM
First off...the frogs and snakes and stuff aren't really Demons. They're just Summoned animals, just like putting your hand on the ground and having a talking version of you pet poodle show up in a puff of smoke. The big ones, such as Gamabunta, Manda, and Katsuyu, are that big because they're the 'leaders' of their species.

Question 1: No more demons have been seen or spoken about aside from the Kyuubi and the Shukaku. That's not to say that Kishimoto-san won't have another one waiting for us now that he's picked the series back up.

Question 2: The Summoned animals are home when they're not summoned. That's wherever they're clan lives. Like I guess Gamabunt lives in a swamp somewhere. And maybe Pakkun's got his own dog house at Kakashi's house. The actual demons stay in Naruto and Gaara when not 'summoned'.

Question 3: The Kyuubi no Youko attacked Konoha twelve years ago and was defeated by the Yondaime and 'reborn' in Naruto. The Shukaku was a feared Tanuki (dog/raccoon cross) that was 'reborn' in Gaara. That's pretty much all we need to know about 'em.

nelsonkong
01-31-2005, 02:00 AM
Agree with what Kiarae said. Just that Kyuubi is not reborn..been sealed inside naruto.

abedin
01-31-2005, 08:03 AM
we started to know kyuubi in the first episode... and then shukaku somewhere in the middle.. maybe we'll get to see more demons in the future.. who knows maybe there will be more characters with demons inside them..

nma
01-31-2005, 11:35 AM
They're probably are more, just cuz we don't see them doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Aruko
01-31-2005, 12:52 PM
I think it would be cool BUT,
it would be kinda hard to integrate a new character that will stay with the cast for the rest of the show right now cause its like really far into the series.
i dont think anymore demons will show up "in" people

coconaught
01-31-2005, 03:35 PM
yeah kyuubi's spirit was sealed within Naruto, he is not Naruto. But basically Kiarea is right and I agree with nma, there are probably a lot more out there, maybe they will show up in later episodes, you never know.

firephoenix519
01-31-2005, 08:17 PM
ok ok I get it already stop repeating what everyone else said all I said wasmaybe we should know more about them like where they are when they're not being summoned, why the Kyubbi attacked Kohona after so long, that type of stuff I'm a Naruto fanatic I know all the basic stuff

naruto1029
01-31-2005, 10:36 PM
there is prob more, just dependin on if they want to want to put more in, but they def can

lito
02-01-2005, 12:31 AM
i think they really wish to put one they can... demons are cool though, really powerful, the only downside sumtyms is that they are evil...

abedin
02-03-2005, 01:29 AM
ok ok I get it already stop repeating what everyone else said all I said wasmaybe we should know more about them like where they are when they're not being summoned, why the Kyubbi attacked Kohona after so long, that type of stuff I'm a Naruto fanatic I know all the basic stuff

i think kyuubi did already attacked konoha long before the last attack but had lost and badly injured... after so long..he recovered and attack konoha again but this time he faced the 4th hokage and the 4th use the forbidden jutsu to seal him inside naruto...

DaRk_DaNTe
02-04-2005, 08:43 AM
We'll Never know if they're the only demons in this series..only time will tell..but there's something about Akatsuki though..