PDA

View Full Version : NaruSasu and other yaoi couples aren't cool to me

KyoichiKanami
01-30-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm warning any yaoi fans out there now. If you like yaoi couples then read no further!

I'm sorry but I'm just plain tired of seeing fanfictions that say SasuNaru. I think that's just wrong. I mean, seeing Naruto bang Sasuke isn't what I wanna read about. I mean, I respect people who enjoy those stories, but when I search Fanfiction.net I don't wanna see 40 SasuSaku fics and 200 NaruSasu. Anyone who agrees, feel free to post.

hotohori
01-30-2005, 11:54 PM
Uhh.. what exactly is yaoi?

Well, I'm not against same sex relationships and stuff (including in the world of anime), but yeah I do agree with you that I dislike hearing Naruto and Sasuke banging each other and stuff like that. I think it's just disgusting. However, I dont really think you can stop people from posting such stories on the internet or reading them or spreading them. You know, freedom of speech and all that. I mean, of course, they're also entitled to their own opinions. So I guess we, who don't like those stuff, will just have to steer clear of them. You know, to avoid arguments and disagreements.

Kiarae
01-31-2005, 01:12 AM
Yaoi, Shonen Ai, Lemon, Lime, Citrus, etc... All the terms mean one thing: MaleXMale or FemaleXFemale pairings in which the content is probably R of higher.

KyoichiKanami means that he's sick of all of the weirdos out there who pair up characters in Naruto wth each other romantically speaking. (Yes, both emotionally and physically) More fics have been posted on Sasuke and Naruto, instead of on Sasuke and Sakura, or Naruto and Sakura. One of my personal dislikes happens to be the KakashiXIruka pairing that everyone's so posessed with. (As well as the KuramaXHiei pairing in Yu Yu Hakusho) There are just too many 'fans' out there that wanna see, or write about it that 'Yaoi' has become a common term in the Anime world and probably won't go away any time soon. Thankfully, we have forums where we can take out some frusteration because of those 'fans'.

KyoichiKanami
01-31-2005, 07:28 AM
Kiarae hit the nail right on the head. I mean, I totally respect that people enjoy those couplings. But for now, I think they should create special sites and whatnot for that. At least until the normal couplings have caught up. Like I said before, having read some of the stories, some are really good. But I do grow tired of searching for hours looking for one good SasuSaku or NaruHina story. Be it G or R rated, I just wanna see more normal relationships.

Hooded_Ninja
01-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Same here. :(
I just want normal, good ol' lemons. =D
Maybe some occasional Yuri. ;) =P

h4kk3
01-31-2005, 10:45 AM
I agree with Hotohori, I guess we will just have to stay away from them.

nma
01-31-2005, 11:23 AM
I hate it too, its absolutely disgusting and its all you see at fanfiction.net. I read a couple by accident and I felt like throwing up.

Kiarae
02-21-2005, 07:43 PM
I've stayed aaway from them ever since I came across a HieiXKurama, Yusuke, Koenma (yes, all of them) right when I started really getting into anime...and the internet. I was really young then, so I thought it was actually in the storyline. :o Thankfully, my friend set me straight and I've steered clear ever since. That story made me sick.

nelsonkong
02-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah...i dislike seeing them too..what i will do is ...just...keeping myself away from it.

ANBU_yoru16
03-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I like to read the occasional YAOI fic, but it does get annoying when I'm searching ff.net for "rated r" and all I get is "sasunaru". I have yet to immerse myself into a yuri, but I do like Sasusaku. I just wanna see more narusaku, naruhina, or kibahina. Maybe get a little bit different and do a naruino (?) It seems to me though, that the only action naruto-kun gets is hot, nasty, boy-on-boy action from Sasuke-kun, and it "really is annoying." Although, don't get me wrong, hot and nasty is fine...

ANBU_yoru16
03-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Yaoi, Shonen Ai, Lemon, Lime, Citrus, etc... All the terms mean one thing: MaleXMale or FemaleXFemale pairings in which the content is probably R of higher.

KyoichiKanami means that he's sick of all of the weirdos out there who pair up characters in Naruto wth each other romantically speaking. (Yes, both emotionally and physically) More fics have been posted on Sasuke and Naruto, instead of on Sasuke and Sakura, or Naruto and Sakura. One of my personal dislikes happens to be the KakashiXIruka pairing that everyone's so posessed with. (As well as the KuramaXHiei pairing in Yu Yu Hakusho) There are just too many 'fans' out there that wanna see, or write about it that 'Yaoi' has become a common term in the Anime world and probably won't go away any time soon. Thankfully, we have forums where we can take out some frusteration because of those 'fans'.
actually, not dissin' or nothin', but lime, lemon, and citrus only mean that the couple will or will come close to doing the nasty, not necessarily that it's guy-on-guy or gal-on-gal.