PDA

View Full Version : what do you think would have happened if...

drunk_sea_monkey
02-01-2005, 01:40 PM
what do you think would have happened if the 4th couldn't seal the demon fox into naruto? :confused: :confused: there would be alot of trouble

hotohori
02-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Simply put, if that happened, then there would probably be no Naruto-anime for us. :D LOL.. just kidding.

Actually, you can go very far with that assumption. One possibility would be that the Yondaime is still alive (and the sandaime, too) and Naruto would not be the main character in the story but somebody else (like maybe Sasuke, gasp, no!) or maybe there would be no Naruto at all! And then Orochimaru will be killed by the Yondaime when he tries to take Konoha or something like that. I could go on and on listing all the possible scenarios.. but that's exhausting so.. ciao! :)

nma
02-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Simply put, if that happened, then there would probably be no Naruto-anime for us. :D LOL.. just kidding.

Actually, you can go very far with that assumption. One possibility would be that the Yondaime is still alive (and the sandaime, too) and Naruto would not be the main character in the story but somebody else (like maybe Sasuke, gasp, no!) or maybe there would be no Naruto at all! And then Orochimaru will be killed by the Yondaime when he tries to take Konoha or something like that. I could go on and on listing all the possible scenarios.. but that's exhausting so.. ciao! :)
I think that he still would have died. The price for using the Shikifuujin is giving your soul to the death god, whether it succeds or not. The Fourth woud die and everyone would be like 'omg, omg' and then the Third would come and try something. Either try sealing him like the Fourth did, or use some other cool jutsu that he knows.

leingod3355
02-02-2005, 08:58 AM
hmmm....this is interesting....here's my version...
the 4th may not sealed the demon fox, but he might have beaten him badly....so, maybe after long hours of battling, the 4th died....and the demon fox is badly injured, but still alive....so maybe its the third who will sealed it....by sealing it to save the village, he must sacrifice his life.....so at that day, both 4th and 3rd died...maybe the third sealed it into another character, which is not naruto....and that guy will have the same characteristics and features like the 3rd, instead the 4th....that would be cool too....

Anto
02-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Then Konoha would be of no more existance, there would be no Naruto, I don't think the 4th would have died though... so basically everything would be normal except without Naruto, well maybe no one would even exist, the kyuubi would kill them all. Meh, confusing... best not to think about things which would have never happened.

drunk_sea_monkey
02-02-2005, 05:39 PM
wow you peoples are looking at the bad sides of it......... geesh i thought I was doubtful. look at the bright sides

Gemakai
02-02-2005, 07:17 PM
....Which would be...?

LittleAtari
02-02-2005, 10:37 PM
If the fox demon wouldn't h ave been sealed naruto wouldnt have been hated by everyone. He probably wouldnt act up and i guess he wouldnt be the main character. It would probably have been Sasuke. Cuz he's on a mission to kill his brother and all. But that would be a whole different story.

nelsonkong
02-02-2005, 11:14 PM
yeah, i agree with nma. Surely there is someone to seal kyuubi in Naruto. If not, this anime won't named after him.

Typhoon
02-26-2005, 12:30 PM
If the 4th hokage didn't manage to seal the fow into naruto, then I think he would have proabably died. That was the cost for using the jutsu. Then the 3rd and proabably other strong ninjas would've came and tried to kill or capture the demon. There might even be some kind of foreign aid from other villages. I think if the situation turned really bad, then other villages would probably send some strong ninjas to help. And I also think that naruto won't be the main character, and it would most likely be focused on sasuke or some other talented kid's life.