PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do If Kakashi...

drunk_sea_monkey
02-01-2005, 04:29 PM
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF KAKASHI CAM UP TO YOU! and said he wanted you as his new student and tells you that you are the goddess/god of everything and you have powers beyond the beyond?! awww!

if all the characters came to life and you knew jap. and you could like talk to them and like yeah. cool. what would you do?

Typhoon
02-20-2005, 10:32 AM
I would most likely accept to be Kakshi's student and start learning from him. I would practice my jutsus and other skills and gain experience. When I'm a skilled ninja, I would then challenge other naruto characters to friendly matches.

colini
02-20-2005, 10:35 AM
I'd say yes, and mayB meet Sakura, and have a date with her??

Apotheosis
02-20-2005, 10:36 AM
It would be cool if the characters were actually real, sadly they aren't. :(

But if I was under Kakashi - sensei, I would try to learn Chidori bwhaahhaha.

HyuugaNeji
02-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Of course, We'd all say yes!

maro_1
02-21-2005, 04:32 PM
i wouldn't say yes. i know enough about ninjitsu. i would just walz up to orochimaru and ask to be his top ninja. but thats because im evil.
*evil laugh*

Kiarae
02-21-2005, 07:07 PM
Don't know about anyone else, but if some guy with grey spiky hair and a mask came up to me in the street he wouldn't have the chance to ask me anything before I ran away. (Note: I used to live in NY city so this is a common practice for me. :D ) Actually, depending on what time of the year it was, I'd probably think COSPLAYER!! but still runaway. Little too intense there...

nelsonkong
02-21-2005, 09:20 PM
I will say yes...oh yes, i agree with Colini...meet up with Sakura but the grown up version.

Mal
02-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Characters being real you say? You'd be surprised how often my bored mind has thought of this scenario, and possible situation within said senario. I don't think anyone who understood the situation would refuse Kakashi's offer, then I'd become uber powerful conquer my own private island somewhere off of Flori..... on second, thought hurricanes don't sound like a whole lot of fun. As for this "dating Sakura" idea that has been suggested... I'd have to go with attempting to woo an older Hinata. An example of which can be seen in Gemakai's "fan art" pic in the "Omg grown up?" thread. Though I'd request she wear pants... in public anyways.

Taidaken
02-22-2005, 01:28 AM
youd have to be stupid to say no

johnhoe1102
02-22-2005, 01:30 AM
i would kill kakashi haha

Hooded_Ninja
02-23-2005, 01:40 PM
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF KAKASHI CAM UP TO YOU! and said he wanted you as his new student and tells you that you are the goddess/god of everything and you have powers beyond the beyond?! awww!

if all the characters came to life and you knew jap. and you could like talk to them and like yeah. cool. what would you do?

Lol, I see no point in accepting if he himself says I have powers beyond the beyond. :P Why become the apprentice of someone who is weaker than you as a Ninja? '>_>

But I would wanna be his friend! =D And travel around with him doing missions, etc. He's an amusing character, sure sounds like a load of fun to me! :D

Yasha23
02-23-2005, 02:07 PM
I would gracefully accept his offer and then ask him how he knows so much about me when I didn't even know that much about myself. I can tend to be clueless sometimes when it comes to knowing myself.

brent_d
02-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Now that's what I call imagination!I guess it would be cool if kakashi wanted me as his new student but bringing back the dead is not a very good idea.That would mean bringing back even the villains.

ANBU_yoru16
03-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Dude, I'd glomp Kakashi, then kiss him over his mask (cuz he wouldn't take it off).

Uchiha Kaede
03-05-2005, 01:57 AM
i probably join akatsuki *evil laughs* muahahhaha

ANBUluuver
03-05-2005, 08:33 AM
I Would Glomp Kakashi!!!!^_^<3

ANBU_yoru16
03-05-2005, 12:05 PM
He's so hot, I'd probably start crying...

Phlemingo
03-05-2005, 10:29 PM

Words of an omfg major narutard. You probably dream of this don't you?

drunk_sea_monkey
03-06-2005, 11:49 AM
oh you don't know the half of it

vladonline01
03-06-2005, 12:51 PM
If anyone has information about the whereabouts of Kakashi, please inform me right away! I want to become his student too!
So whoever knows, please scream, big reward!

narutonegi
03-06-2005, 03:04 PM
oh ya i would say yes because that would be the best think in the world.

|tachi
03-07-2005, 03:03 AM
Hmm.,lemme see..follow him like for several years.,then wipe out konoha...muahahaha.,Itachi.,I can be like u....(\/)...

Uchiha Kaede
03-07-2005, 03:06 AM
Hmm.,lemme see..follow him like for several years.,then wipe out konoha...muahahaha.,Itachi.,I can be like u....(\/)...

yep i be his lil bytch for a couple of years... then as i said before join akatsuki.

|tachi
03-07-2005, 03:22 AM
Muahahaha...count me in....