PDA

View Full Version : Ichigo vs Kenpachi Round 2

kidistight
06-21-2006, 10:59 AM
We all know that Ichigo won there fight sort of, but what do you think the fight would be like if they fought after they both got out of the hospital. I mean Ichigo did get more training and was a whole lot faster after that training. Do you think once there second fight was over that Kenpachi would try and learn his soul slayers name and possibly try to achieve it's bankai? How long do you even think the fight between them would last?

typhoon_4434
06-21-2006, 02:02 PM
If you ask me, Kenpachi is probably trying to learn it, or already has.

I think that Kenpachi would lose again, 'cause Ichigo is getting stronger by the day, and he does have Bankai now...

and some other things if you read the Manga...

kidistight
06-21-2006, 02:51 PM
If you ask me, Kenpachi is probably trying to learn it, or already has.

I think that Kenpachi would lose again, 'cause Ichigo is getting stronger by the day, and he does have Bankai now...

and some other things if you read the Manga...

I know what other thigns Ichigo has in his favor, but I was just including everything that happened when Aizen left. The next episode or part had everyone getting treatment for there wounds during the fight. Ichigo was recovering in Soul Society when Kenpachi basically comes running after him saying lets fight. If they would have fought then and there is when I am referring to.

bluegender_2k
06-29-2006, 08:28 PM
i would be interested to see if the fight was affected by the location so if the had another it could be in the real world although i don't see ichgo loosing to him unless he achieved bankai and even then i don't know if he could do it in the real world.

Smeeeeee
06-29-2006, 10:53 PM
i think in a way kempachi could win if he got his bankai but it would be a very difficult match. and i know kempachi would try to drag out the fight as much as possible so he can enjoy the fight and have fun. but if ichigo can control his hollow i think ichigo will win.

Akayoursuperior
07-03-2006, 03:14 PM
ichigo would win and the fight would only last like 2 minutes and not even that long if ichigo used bankai right off the bat

strawhatluffy
07-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Ichigo would still probably win. Although Kenpachi is extremely strong...He would need a vast battlefield to let the full extent of his powers out without destroying anything.

acizej
07-18-2006, 03:42 PM
if their battle will take place in soul society, then ichigo will win coz his powers will increase there and he can use bankai

Corbenk
07-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Lol.

Let's look at the fact.

In their fist battle, it more or less ended in a draw. I do nto care what you say, neither of them could continue to fight.

Kenpachi was able to take on two captain's zanpakuto at once with ease. This shows that zengetsu's shikai is stronger than two captain's normal zanpakuto.

But, if you remember, the fight ended in a draw, thus we can conclude Kenpachi's UNRELEASED, zanpakuto is equal to ichigo's shikai.

Late, kenpachi was able to take on and defeat the blind guy's bankai, and was still able to take another captains bankai.

So:

Ichigo's shikai is stronger than two captain level unreleased zanpakuto
Kenpachi with his unreleased zanpakuto is stronger than a captain's bankai.

BUT WAIT. That was just kenpachi, in reality his sword had little effect against blind guy's bankai. So, imagine what would happen if he use a shikai or bankai.

Problem is, we can not tell what happens from here. We know ichigo's bankai strength, but we do not know what kenpachi's would be. For all we know his bankai could have the power of making gay marriges legal, or, it could have the power to take down the entire soul society and kill everyone in soul society with a slash. We can not tell unless we see kenpachi's bankai..

No, we can not tell until we see if kenpachi acheived bankai.

uchiha`itachi
07-18-2006, 10:49 PM
once kenpachi is able to relaese his zanpakuto he will own i mean he is already freakin strong since his zanpakuto is unrelesed so u can imgaine if kenpachi used a his bankai and he will own ichigo and make him into a lil rag doll but for now ichigo got him

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Kempachi Might win considering he took on two taicho class Shinigami at once Tosen an Fox Man

Freshgrease
07-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Ichigo's Ban Kai > Kuchiki B. Bankai > Kenpachi

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Your saking Ichigo Bankai>>Kempachi

Freshgrease
07-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm saying that IChi beat him without even beng close to ban kai and Ichi beat the most powerful form of Kuchiki B.'s ban kai. We all know Kuchiki is one of the more powerful captains if not of the most elite. Unless Kenpachi gets his but in gear, there is no chance.

Also, fillers don't show many if any powerful moves by lead charachters. As such, Ichigo in the current filer is nothign like he is in the main story. The same goes for Narutard.

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Please Ichigo was using Shikai However Kenpachi Was using his Regular Sword. Anyway Byakuya would Be WTF Pwnd By Old Man Yamamoto

flame13th
07-25-2006, 12:38 AM
Kenpaichi will lost unless he mastered shikai and bankai.

Akatsuki Shinobi
07-25-2006, 09:39 AM
yup, you saw the progress ichigo made in that small amount of time in soul society, so the only way for kenpachi to catch up is, to know his swords name.

ss2miraitrunks
07-27-2006, 01:09 AM
Kenpachi might lose again, but if he has learn Shikai, he might have a chance against Bankai Ichigo. If he learns Bankai, he will give Bankai Ichigo a run for his money. :)

Yondaime_YF
08-04-2006, 12:50 AM
where the manga is ichigo might be able to finish him within 11 seconds or he will have a hard time as kenpachi is no weak shinigami