PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 120

Anto
02-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Hey I recently watched the episode and it was really cool, we got to see everyone's moves... especially Kiba's fight, but the really stupid thing was that they put around a quarter of the episode showing Kiba's past with Akamaru... but overall it was pretty good.

nma
02-03-2005, 01:14 PM
I didnt like it, it jumped around way too much. But that double henge tsuuga thingie was cool.

[Daisuke]
02-03-2005, 01:39 PM
yeah too unfocused one one particular fight, I think they're trying to push through it as fast as they can for up coming awesomeness :D That or have run out of ideas for moves =P

sabakunoGaara
02-03-2005, 01:45 PM
omg yes i watched it and it just literally pissed the s*** out of me when they wasted time getting past experiences with Akamaru THAT WE ALREADY SAW! its not like we never saw him in the Chuunin exam fighting with naruto and taking the scroll and all that i mean we know it we didnt learn anything new, we already knew they were close. I WAS HOPING TO SEE SASUKE GET OUT OF THE STUPID GODDAMN BARREL! my god!
but i cant wait to see how this fight goes i mean seems very impossible for Kiba and naruto in my opinion and shikamaru seems to be able to fight Tayuya, still waiting sigh...
really admired how kibe pierced himself to kill the other guy...oh well

solk
02-03-2005, 01:49 PM
i liked the episode, tough as Anto said when they showed kiba's past was kinda boring. I don't know why but also think that they're making this part of the story go faster than the manga, which is a good thing for me because the manga at that time was kinda slow plus i want the anime to catch up with manga :P

Kage
02-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Hey! We found out how Aka helped him to cheat on the Chuunin written exam. ;)

orazuma
02-03-2005, 02:32 PM
it was really good id wacth it nine times again but my eyes well burn

RagnaroK
02-04-2005, 01:10 AM
didnt really like the outcome of this episode, they couldnt focus on one whole match, and i was pissed when we didnt get to see Kimimaro and Naruto fight, and they made it obvious what's going to happen to Kiba next episode. They shouldve made this a special again since last week it didnt air <_<

nelsonkong
02-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Yeah, jumping here and there too much. not focusing. But overall, still a good one.

Totchi
02-04-2005, 04:57 AM
I also liked the episode very much but, just like everybody said, the flashback was not only boring but unnecessary. And I want to see Gaara and Temari again ;___;

But I think it will take some time...They definately donĀ“t want to catch up to the manga...But I want to see the anime version of a 15 1/2 year old Naruto *___*

[Daisuke]
02-04-2005, 05:38 AM
As my friend said, few episodes back,

Writer: Hey, What happened last episode
Artist: What do you mean? it was only a week ago.
Writer: I think we need a flash back...
Artist: ... wtf
Writer: F**k it, lets put in 5

Phlemingo
02-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Stupid, waste time episode. The idiots used back so MUCH OLD FOOTAGE. I mean, a minute or 2 is fine, but it was about 10 MINUTES!!

Totchi
02-04-2005, 09:12 AM
']As my friend said, few episodes back,

Writer: Hey, What happened last episode
Artist: What do you mean? it was only a week ago.
Writer: I think we need a flash back...
Artist: ... wtf
Writer: F**k it, lets put in 5

XD I sooooo imagined that just now XD Thanks for sharing :D

Kagami Kyoji
02-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Meh...we saw like about 5min of Naruto action...aside from the staring...and Shikamaru vs the Three Blind Gaurdians was sorta weak too...moe action more action...

I did like seeing Rashoumon though!!! :D

[Daisuke]
02-04-2005, 09:50 AM
lol no worries, I was crying with laughter when he said it to me =] But yeah, they shouldn't have skipped about quite so much :( not enough focus, they should stand in the corner of the room with a book on their head, or better yet, a leaf on their forehead!

h4kk3
02-04-2005, 02:25 PM
It was pretty good, though, I hate to admit that Sakon and Ukon, are way to strong for Kiba and Akamaru, I can't wait till what happens next.

skaffa
02-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Djeeeez.... what a waste of time.... !!!BARF!!!!... Dragon Ball Zzzzz here we come....

DarkAztek
02-05-2005, 06:48 PM
I didn't like 120 at all. The manga did it WAY better and the only thing I liked was this version of Kiba's fight. Other than that, it jumped around in such a fashion that it just would be too hard to follow for someone that was unfamiliar with the manga.

And as it was said, the Kiba flashback sucked ass. It was all filler time and nothing else.

kakashi_00x000
02-06-2005, 01:02 AM
I was some what disapointed, after waiting 2 weeks.....but it was still a great episode. I just wish that it had more of naruto's fight with kimimaro. not that kiba's fight sucked (it was still a good fight) I was just hoping to see more of naruto in action.
As more flash backs, it showed practicly all of kiba's fights!!!

kazu_chan
02-06-2005, 01:04 AM
i dont know i dont really like kiba soo i didnt really liek this epi i hated choji but i still liked the epi...so i guess this epi was not that good

Kaiten
02-06-2005, 02:02 AM
this episode was soo dumb i wanted to see naruto and kiminaro (prolly mispelled) fight but instead they episode wasted ten minutes on some boring flashback.

crewshiukaz
02-06-2005, 03:07 AM
yeah guess it`s kinda dumb but i liked the jutsu when they turn into the giant dog or smthn.and when akamaru pisses on sakon`s eyes.lol

ThreeYearsLater
02-06-2005, 03:34 AM
I prefer the manga version of that portion of Kiba's fight but I think that the anime version of the conclusion to Kiba' fight will be quite awesome.

sabakunoGaara
02-06-2005, 11:55 AM
yeah guess it`s kinda dumb but i liked the jutsu when they turn into the giant dog or smthn.and when akamaru pisses on sakon`s eyes.lol

HAHAHAH yes i remeber laughing at that! im like wow what an amazing attack ... PISSING!