PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if naruto died

ucmehoe
02-03-2005, 06:22 PM
I mean really. would the name the series sasuke or something, or what happens when naruto does become the hokage do they just end the series and say
THE END
or do they say a whole story about all the crap he does as hokage?
Just a dumb academy student question

Lily229
02-03-2005, 06:26 PM
The series would end if he "died" though technically he can't because he's a cartoon character.

But I think that that would be awesome if the series continued when he became the Hokage. Maybe some huge threat sweeps the land and he has to save the day or somehting corny like that.

DaRk_DaNTe
02-04-2005, 08:38 AM
If he dies then i'll stop watching Anime..

kazu_chan
02-04-2005, 08:40 AM
hehe is he dies i am sure the anime would end one way or the other.......but i wouldnt stop watchin if it carried on but it would prob be worst...

crewshiukaz
02-04-2005, 08:50 AM
hm if naruto dies then what would they show ? sasuke ? pff...damn that would be a dull show

Aruko
02-04-2005, 08:58 AM
dull? you mean dead?
if naruto died they would have at the max 2 more shows. noone would like the show anymore. you cant have a main character after what like (by then) 150 eps! noone would like or want that! i dont think the writer would even want that.
but if he dies does kyuubi get unleashed?

kazu_chan
02-04-2005, 09:02 AM
maybe it dies wit him...hehe if anruto dies there is goin to be an epi when they try get revenge then the funeral....woh this mite just happen when he becums hokage and then the whole naruto epis end...!! ahh do u guys think naruto is goin to cum out billions of times after its finished like dragonballz...

godzilla-j
02-04-2005, 01:09 PM
he would somehow come alive

h4kk3
02-04-2005, 02:17 PM
If Naruto dies, what is there to become of Anime, what is the point, it would be such a nuisance to know that you watched Naruto all this time, just to find out he is going to die after awhile. Also FMA, I was extremely upset with the endig, if something similar to that happened, I will surely stop watching.

abedin
02-05-2005, 09:29 AM
it surely would be the end of naruto anime...

kakashi2010
02-05-2005, 03:11 PM
if he died then the show would be called Kakashi.

Daxter89
02-05-2005, 07:38 PM
It would be a dull show if Naruto died, the show gets the excitement and such from Naruto, if they kill him off, then all its gonna be sakura missing sasuke and sasuke staying with orochimaru and doing nothing. There would be no point to continue the series if he died.

young naruto315
02-05-2005, 09:04 PM
the show would end because it is named after him

Yokio
02-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Then the show would be called "Sakura"....

willy101
02-05-2005, 11:07 PM
umm whell what else could happen ya no the show is called naruto i guess they'd make another one about like the 4th hokage or sumthing

abedin
02-05-2005, 11:54 PM
if he died then the show would be called Kakashi.

no.. it won't be change.. i think its a good idea to make tha name still as naruto ... in the memoirs of him and the glamour he brought to the series... :p .... if it should be changed.. let's change it to temari.... hahaha

kazu_chan
02-05-2005, 11:58 PM
lol or maybe the show would just end.....!!!!! but i agree wit sakura haha

hotohori
02-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Good grief! Sakura?? I'll definitely stop watching! :p

Just kidding. But yeah, what would be the point of killing the main character?And in a show as popular as Naruto.....no way... unless they kill him then revive him a few eps afterward in some awesome twist to the story.. then it'd be okay (i guess). Like what happened in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. But you'll have to restrain me to keep me from storming over to Tokyo and sending the author, director, producers, and the whole cast of Naruto to a gruesome death. *laughs evilly*

Oh if they kill Naruto, then they'd probably have the Kyuubi unleashed or something like that and wreck havoc in Konoha and then Naruto's "soul" would realize that it's not his time to die yet because he has to save his beloved Konoha from the Kyuubi and then he'd probably come back to life! How's that? :D

abedin
02-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh if they kill Naruto, then they'd probably have the Kyuubi unleashed or something like that and wreck havoc in Konoha and then Naruto's "soul" would realize that it's not his time to die yet because he has to save his beloved Konoha from the Kyuubi and then he'd probably come back to life! How's that? :D

interesting.. maybe that will happen someday..hmm.. he might meet the 3rd and 4th at the "afterlife world"... and they teach him some jutsu to beat kyuubi... after that he comes back to life and defeated kyuubi... then the story will come to its end... after naruto become hokage... :cool:

HyuugaNeji
02-08-2005, 03:09 PM
If Naruto died, Kyuubi might be released and then a new cycle would start over again, trying to seal him because he's too strong to be killed. But that would suck, because the Naruto series would end! :-(

Freshgrease
02-08-2005, 08:21 PM
I agree with the lot of you on how the reputation of the show would be affected. The end has to be something tragic and he must reach his goal. If not the meaning (moral) of the anime would be defeated.

bernie_rocks
02-09-2005, 12:14 AM
That would be a totally bogus ending, in my opinion. Who would read "Naruto" with no Naruto?

Like Freshgrease said, it would totally ruin the reputation.

For instance, who here used to watch "Friends" ? Now who watches "Joey"?

That's why "Sakura" would be not as popular

My guess is that they would stop the manga after Naruto becomes Hokage, b/c there's not much to talk about after that.

narutonegi
02-19-2005, 03:54 PM
i think it would end to because he is the main character

Typhoon
02-19-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't think Naruto would ever die in the anime. He's the main character and what's the point of him dying. I think they're gonna make more series of the anime and develop his character and skills even more. Cuz by keeping him alive, they can always add more series to it to keep people intested and watching.

Mal
02-21-2005, 09:19 PM
The series will shift it's focus to Akamaru, then Akamura will eventually become Hokage. Then Akamaru will die when he drinks too much Coke. After that one of Shino's little bug friends will become the main character. Then maybe a rock. Of course the series will most likely end way before this happens. And Ten Ten will never be seen again, just to smite the people who want to know more about her.

nelsonkong
02-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Definately end of story if naruto died. That is why this anime is called naruto. But i don't think it will simply bcos the writor/producer still want to earn a living.

ANBU_yoru16
03-05-2005, 12:44 PM
I'd cry my eyes out and draw nothing but pictures of Naruto in my Parimorian.
But he won't die. ^_^

vladonline01
03-06-2005, 03:01 PM
If Naruto dies, then the producers of the anime would go all around the world, find all the dragonballs, and revive him, or else go bankrupt.

P.S. If Naruto dies then Kyuubi will die too (remember: "what is this darkness?" in the fight with Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraya, when Naruto almost dies?)

|tachi
03-07-2005, 02:17 AM
Hmmm..,Hinata will drain out all her tears and the show ends like that...
p/s.,hope it doesnt end like that....