PDA

View Full Version : ??names for animes??

Aruko
02-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Why did whoever create Bleach name it Bleach?
or Love Hina? whats up with these weird names that have like no meaning. like Naruto has the main character Naruto and thats the name of the anime. but noone in Bleach is named bleach right? help me!?

crewshiukaz
02-04-2005, 12:18 PM
um..dunno bout bleach.but maybe like um love hina er hina is for like the hina inn shortened and love like maybe there`s love going on(not the thing you just thought LOVE like in i love you) so eh this is just my guess

*Sakura*
02-04-2005, 12:59 PM
It's the creator's decision
it should have a meaning or it may resemble something
sometimes the names dont make any sense
and I really hate that!!

nma
02-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Why did whoever create Bleach name it Bleach?
or Love Hina? whats up with these weird names that have like no meaning. like Naruto has the main character Naruto and thats the name of the anime. but noone in Bleach is named bleach right? help me!?
I think its called Bleach cuz of Ichigo's hair. I have no idea of Love Hina though.

Meteorain27
02-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I agree, because most people think that Ichigo bleached his hair, even though his hair is naturally orange. And about Love Hina, maybe there's a character called Hina in there? I wouldn't know, I've never watched it.

Roy Mustang
02-08-2005, 06:47 PM
i think its because its about the hinata inn so the creator shortened it to hina (and its the granny's name) and love because love is happening around the hinata inn so LOVE HINA and as for bleach im having trouble with that too but i agree with this one person who said this i think it has something to do with ichigo's orange hair

horus
02-08-2005, 07:35 PM
I dont know why they are named this... I am gonna name my anime.. CHicken Ramen and shit

spiritshinobi
02-08-2005, 08:18 PM
well some anime names have several reasons for being named that. for example the SD in SD Gundam (you know that really retarded anime that was on toonami last year when toonami was cool?) could either mean Super-Dimentional [Warrior] (or somethin like that) OR Super Deformed (has anyone heard of chibi?) if you even saw one screenshot of it you would know that Super Deformed (chibi) would fit

strider4545
02-08-2005, 08:30 PM
sometimes the names are cut up forms of a longer name *may god forgive me for what i am about to say* Pokemon is short for Pocket Monsters *dies cause he said pokemon*

spiritshinobi
02-08-2005, 08:37 PM
and the same goes for digimon (digital monsters) and there are others

Meteorain27
02-08-2005, 10:52 PM
i think its because its about the hinata inn so the creator shortened it to hina (and its the granny's name) and love because love is happening around the hinata inn so LOVE HINA and as for bleach im having trouble with that too but i agree with this one person who said this i think it has something to do with ichigo's orange hair
If you bleach red hair you get orange hair, and that's what everyone thought Ichigo did.
And what about Trigun? I never got why they named it that, yet I've watched the whole series.

Gemakai
02-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Hmm...I...guess Trigun is Trigun because...well...He has three certain guns? I dunno!

spiritshinobi
02-09-2005, 04:59 PM
actually im almost positive its japanese for something but it could be that he got 3 guns

Roy Mustang
02-09-2005, 07:07 PM
yeah member the part where he got a gun out of his arm and something out of his shoulder and his angel gun

spiritshinobi
02-09-2005, 07:15 PM
no but i remember when he blew up the moon after fighting...uhh someone i forget

Meteorain27
02-13-2005, 11:06 PM
yeah member the part where he got a gun out of his arm and something out of his shoulder and his angel gun
Oh ya, I forgot about that. I was always thinking it had something to do with Knives having the same type of gun as Vash.

spiritshinobi
02-18-2005, 09:17 PM
i think its japanese for somethin...i remember seein it somewhere but forget...