PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that...

solk
02-05-2005, 09:10 AM
I was watching episode 21 when each of the teachers had to nominate his students. When it was the time of Shikamaru's team Asuma said his full name and it was : Sarutobi Asuma ! just like the third.
Maybe he is konohamaru's father!

kazu_chan
02-05-2005, 09:13 AM
really thats soo weird i nv noticed that before.....maybe but i dont really think soo...

solk
02-05-2005, 09:21 AM
maybe not father and son, but defiantely relatives. Maybe he is his uncle (cause he doesnt look like the type to be married with children), or maybe he is his big brother!

kazu_chan
02-05-2005, 09:23 AM
haha yea...bros maybe or cousins...

Daxter89
02-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Ya, I noticed that too. I wonder how he is affiliated to the third...

Aruko
02-05-2005, 07:46 PM
but if you notice sandaimes name is sarutobi
sarutobi being his first name
i did notice this a while ago but dont think there is any family there
because they dont go around calling each other uzumaki and uchiha and haruno
its sarutobi naruto sasuke and sakura
im still mystified about this but i dont think that they are family

nma
02-05-2005, 08:11 PM
but if you notice sandaimes name is sarutobi
sarutobi being his first name
i did notice this a while ago but dont think there is any family there
because they dont go around calling each other uzumaki and uchiha and haruno
its sarutobi naruto sasuke and sakura
im still mystified about this but i dont think that they are family
Yeah but last names start somewhere. For example your last name is the first name of one of you ancestors. And yeah I already knew and I think that they are related, they all have brown hair and Asuma and the Third are one few people that have beards in Konoha.

young naruto315
02-05-2005, 09:08 PM
maybe...mabye he is just konohamarus uncle...script error... there is lots of possibilitys

hotohori
02-06-2005, 07:02 AM
Yup, noticed that too. I think they're relatives...but I don't even think they're close. Coz Konohamaru doesnt even seem to know him. I mean, if they were close relatives then wouldnt it make sense to have some scenes during the Hokage's funeral or something where Asuma comforts Konohamaru, or something? Since Konohamaru was taking his loss pretty hard during that time.

Darkcasper
02-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Nah I don't think their related in the slightest

HyuugaNeji
02-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Nah I don't think their related in the slightest

Yeah me too, if they were related, konohamaru would be disciplined by him more.

h4kk3
02-07-2005, 10:43 AM
I didn't really notice that, how could it get by me just like that?!

[Daisuke]
02-07-2005, 10:55 AM
didn't notice, but then again, at the time, we didn't know that sarutobi was the Hokage's name IIRC, so its probably something you'd only notice if you are rewatching.

solk
02-08-2005, 12:47 PM
yup, you're right daisuke. I didn't notice the first time i watched the episode. So other day when i rewatched it i found out. I couldn't beleive it but konoha is not a very big village so it's not that strange that they may be related.