PDA

View Full Version : Bleach: What does Rukia feel for Ichigo?

brent_d
02-05-2005, 11:45 PM
What do you guys think?After seeing episode 17,does Rukia have special feelings for Ichigo?

kazu_chan
02-06-2005, 12:39 AM
my guess is yes.....but she also could just be feelin guilty for brin all this trouble into ichigo's life.....the idea of this expand when u read the manga.....no feelins of love r really revealed yet...

hotohori
02-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Aiya! :D This is gonna be a complicated one.....

Well.. i think rukia definitely has some special feelings for Ichigo. As to whether it's love or guilt or simply platonic (though i highly doubt that), we still don't know. And yeah, just like kazu_chan said, when you read the manga, you'll see that their relationship gets more complicated and confusing.

On a personal note, I'm rooting for both of them falling for each other. But that's just me. :p

kazu_chan
02-06-2005, 07:56 AM
yea me too i hope when they/if they fall in love that orohime will hav found sumone else to like or else there wilbe another oneof those crazy love triangles i hate those...!!

mini
02-06-2005, 11:10 AM
its obvious itll b rukia n ichigo buh they might get broken up or something cuz of orohime

young naruto315
02-06-2005, 09:08 PM
i think rukia is starting to fall in love with ichigo

[Daisuke]
02-06-2005, 10:01 PM
read the manga ;) it's very good, and a lot futher forwads than the anime, got some good stuff up ahead :D
although the anime does move quite quickly. from the anime point of view, I think that they are both too damn stubborn to admit their feelings for each other. form the manga... i'm not going to say ;)

Nination
02-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Not falling in a love. I very strong fondness/likeing for him. A very, very strong friendship, and she is feeling ALOT of guilt right now. Poor Rukia... Poor Kon, he won't be sneaking-a-peek at her again anytime soon.

colini
02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
i think rukia is starting to fall in love with ichigo

I think so too..

We would have known if that lion stuffed animal wasn't interfering the conversation :p

bsuharno
02-20-2005, 07:00 PM
i watched the first 8 episodes, and i can see the sign that rukia likes ichigo, it's just a matter of time before she tells him.

Phlemingo
02-26-2005, 09:12 AM
What do you guys think?After seeing episode 17,does Rukia have special feelings for Ichigo?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCOUGHCOUGH

Err... it's really really obvious :)

Plus, I hate Orihime ><

Freshgrease
02-26-2005, 09:19 AM
Yeah. I think that Rukia likes him. Her brother said right before he left "He does look like him."

kazu_chan
02-26-2005, 09:21 AM
him is sumone else lol i dont think she luvs him though cant rem havnt read the manga in a long time...!!!! but he was very important to her...he also had a wife so i dont think she liked him

Shakra1
05-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Rukia does have feelings for him though, especially since she lives in his closet and has seen a more personal side to him (I MEAN HIS CHEST l.o.l).
Other than that theres nothing more than looks and convo's!!!!!!!!:

Zaith
05-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Everyone is saying that it's going to be Rukia and Ichigo, and they got feelings for each other. But hey, there hasn't been anything that could add up in them having feelings like that for each other.

Just my view, but Rukia is like a 150+ old soul or so. Ichigo is like a 15+ human. She gave him the thing he needed to protect his close ones: like Ichigo said, he don't want to protect the world. To do so she gave her own powers to him, they were fighting a weak hollow at that time. Óut of guilt he wanted to safe her, and same was vice versa. Probably they have a friendship now, but I wouldn't say it were to be them having a relationship.

I say there are more chances for Orihime and Ichigo or Byakuya and Rukia, else I wouldn't count on any love-relationships in Bleach at all. By the way, read the manga if your interested in more Orihime and Ichigo + a lot more detail on things. There's not much, but there are some things that really add up that have been changed in the Anime.

Naruto.Haruno
05-14-2007, 05:39 AM
I guess she likes him.
But maybe not for him, but for the person he reminds her of.

94Tsunade-Sama
06-09-2007, 01:11 PM
ichigo probably reminds Rukia of the other dude...

nejismirk
06-12-2007, 09:58 AM
ahhh....i'd love to see ichigo and orihime instead..i just couldnt see rukia, a 100+yrold chick with ichi a 15-17 yr old dude..and besides ori and ichi look good together..oh well ..

Hyuuga Yasha
06-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Rukia is short, Ichigo is like a giant compared to her... But Orihime is taller than Rukia, as well as having a softer personality, sometimes being too soft. Rukia is a good person to have around Ichigo, without her, he'd go depressed. She draws all the Hollows and all the action to herself like a magnet. It keeps Ichigo entertained... Sorry about the length...