PDA

View Full Version : Heaven or Hell

flame13th
07-24-2006, 11:30 PM
I always laugh at people criticizing bout every criminals in that they read in teh newspaper or watch it in teh news. Not suprising.

Well to me, not all criminals are that bad. Sometimes the have to that so that they can live. I bet people that is disguising as a good guy but have a really black heart are teh worst of them all. Dont u agree?

Then, what to say.. That is how people judge others, by appearence.

Grandma always said; There is no point of God for creating Heaven and Hell if all the people in this world are good.

What do u guys think?

shadowclone
07-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Heaven or Hell....let's rock

anywho, hell and heaven is in the eye of the beholder...

kohia
07-24-2006, 11:45 PM
well, every person on earth has usually has commited one crime or sin because they can't help it or peer pressure.
Usually a criminal has a reason for doing what they do for revenge, fired, just being pissed off. But, there's a limit to that, another kind of criminal has no reason and enjoys thte thrill of it like a brain distortion.

I think your right about judging by appearance because before when I see a hot guy I would wanna get to know that person not knowing their intentions. A nice person could be nice but, soon maybe that person would show their true self after being extremely irked? Not, all people judge by appearances though think about how friends are made is it because of that or something else.

erstin_lives
07-24-2006, 11:57 PM
Belief systems are there to improve the quality of living. Nowadays people seem to think that they have a shitty life right now, but since they are devoute to their religion, they might enjoy the afterlife...My response to that is wtf.

You life once, your current quality of life is what should be the imperative. So sin or not, as long as your happy and you can provide happiness to others then its all good. This is why I ardently respect all prostitutes on earth.

flame13th
07-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Then again.. There are people who liek to haet others due to their past...

erstin_lives
07-25-2006, 02:14 AM
The past does suggest a lot about a person. It should always be taken into account. You wouldnt want a convicted felon to look after your home while you are away, now would you. Second chances dont really exist, even though I frequently ask for one!

GAma_Oyabun
07-25-2006, 02:00 PM
:::::Christian point of view::::
1) everyone is a sinner is deserving of death and friggin hell fire
2) we are saved if we proclaim Christ as our Lord and savior
3) to put it as blunt as possible, believe in Christ or burn

Takumi
07-25-2006, 04:17 PM
3) to put it as blunt as possible, believe in Christ or burn
I know i'm gonna buuuuuurn!! Seriously if that's true, I'd rather burn in hell then be all like "Oh, God's our saviour, God will help me, as long as i believe in God good things will happen."
Yeah good things will happen, God prolly just forgot about that train coming at you no way to dodge anymore so you're splattered all over the pavement for some poor police officer to collect your body pieces.

I do not believe in god and nor will I ever, and If he even existed he can go fuck himself, coz if he existed he would've been the one that threw all kinds of shit over me instead of nature being to blame.

People can believe in god if they want, I don't mind, a god friend of mine believes he was saved by God, it's his right to believe that, but that doesn't mean I don't get irritated by all those idiots on tv making sure you know how important god is. Stupid channel made for christians............

Miburo
07-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Gotta agree with Takumi, GAma. That doesn't seem fair that even if I live a honorable life full of kindness and compassion, I'm still going to burn. It's as if we're not even judged on our merits, but instead on our ability to devote ourselves blindly to some guy that died 2000ish years ago. Really doesn't seem very fair to me.

Takumi
07-26-2006, 09:42 PM
life full of kindness and compassion, I'm still going to burn.
I live my life fill og kindness and compassion but i'm nowhere near a saint, so whether or not I believe in god I'd still burn in hell, which btw brings me to another point:
loads of people (like me) who don't believe in god als do not believe in the afterlife (heaven/hell) so tell me, how am I gonna burn in something that doesn't exist?

If you want to know what I believe:
I beleive that after I die i'll be buried 6 feet under ground and stay ther for the rest of my life...err...death....right.....marshmel lows anyone??

Dosu
07-29-2006, 08:10 PM
there is no heaven, there is no hell.......BOOO!!!! Did i scare the Christians in here? lol