PDA

View Full Version : Can Rock lee use Rasengan? How long will it take?

Neji_4_life
07-26-2006, 07:10 PM
I've been wandering if Rock lee could use Rasengan seeing as its not a jutsu. What do you guys think?

Sakura4
07-26-2006, 07:14 PM
most likely not

ryanisc001
07-26-2006, 07:17 PM
no he cant, rock lee cant do ninjustsu technques and its not his style anyay he already has the gates

Neji_4_life
07-26-2006, 07:25 PM
no he cant, rock lee cant do ninjustsu technques and its not his style anyay he already has the gates

Yea but Rasengan is not a ninjutsu, its just chakra molding.

ryanisc001
07-26-2006, 07:42 PM
yes resangan is a ninjustsu techinque. so is chordi.

Plasticman
07-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Rasengan is a jutsu.

ryanisc001
07-26-2006, 07:45 PM
omfg the justsu type is ninjustu...
look right here artards
http://www.naruto-kun.com/naruto%20jutsus/R/ninjutsu.html

ss2miraitrunks
07-26-2006, 07:52 PM
Rock Lee cannot and will NEVER perform the Rasengan..
I think he will always be a taijutsu based fighter.

Neji_4_life
07-26-2006, 07:52 PM
omfg the justsu type is ninjustu...
look right here artards
http://www.naruto-kun.com/naruto%20jutsus/R/ninjutsu.html

Dude Rasengan is not a jutsu they didnt know what category to put it under so they put it under ninjutsu. In ninjutsu you need hand signs and Rasengan you dont use a Hand sign. It's just molding and compressing chakra into a shpere. All you need is excellent chakra control.

Jiraiya even told naruto that even an idiot can do it because you dont have to remember any hand signs.

ryanisc001
07-26-2006, 08:48 PM
dude? are you serious.... i never rember seing anywhere that ninjustsu requeirs handsings. if they didnt know what to classify it as they would put it in other. plus that site is one of the best naruto sites around so i trust there infomation is correct expecply over a noob tring to pull shit out of his ass

shadowclone
07-26-2006, 08:53 PM
both of you are noobs...rock lee can't mold chakra -__-

ss2miraitrunks
07-26-2006, 08:56 PM
both of you are noobs...rock lee can't mold chakra -__-
thank you..
Even if you say Rasengan isn't a Ninjutsu, he still can't use it.. He needs to be good at molding Chakra.. and he isn't good at all..

Distortion
07-26-2006, 08:56 PM
Both of you are idiots .. Rock lee is to much of a badass to learn from Jiriaya >_>

shadowclone
07-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Both of you are idiots .. Rock lee is to much of a badass to learn from Jiriaya >_>

does that include me? o_O

yeah...rock lee is too hardcore for rasengan >_>

ryanisc001
07-26-2006, 09:03 PM
also to prove my points furth heres a list a ninjustsu techs that dont requir any seals
gaaras armor of sand
kabuto chakra absortion
gaaras desert coffin
gaaras desert grave yeard
temari dust wind
gaara desert avalnch
gaara desert rain
gaara desert prison
Kidoumaru golden spider spikes
Kidoumaru golden spider thread
oro, anko hiden snake hands
Kidoumaru spider bind
Kidoumaru spider chain
gaara shield of sand
gaara sphere of sand
chouji spiked meat tank
temari slicking winds
the list goes on...ownd

like i said lee cant do ninjustsu because he has horible chakra control so theres no chance for resangan

Neji_4_life
07-26-2006, 09:06 PM
thank you..
Even if you say Rasengan isn't a Ninjutsu, he still can't use it.. He needs to be good at molding Chakra.. and he isn't good at all..

Well your probably right, I was'nt sure if he can mold chakra since he can open the chakra gates.

ralatone
07-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Meh, i say if he worked on it non stop he could at least pull it off

Neji_4_life
07-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Yea if he could he'd probably do it faster than naruto since hes got alot of heart and can endure pain, like when he was working out even in bandages that took alot of guts.

Mega
07-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Even thought it's been said over and over again, Lee won't EVER be able to do Rasengan!
First off, Rasengan is Ninjutsu? Why, by gawd not ALL ninjutsu needs hand seals, that's Genjutsu.
Also, Gaara's attacks mostly aren't Ninjutsu either, afterall his sand does the work, he just manipulates the sand with his Chakra, for his convenience.
Even if Rasengan was Ninjutsu, Rock Lee would still need great Chakra Control, wich isn't his strong point, he's basicly a Taijutsu user, that won't change.

*Runs away before he gets flamed*

rikku72
07-26-2006, 11:37 PM
so why cant lee mold Chakra? Dose he even have Chakra?

ryanisc001
07-26-2006, 11:38 PM
dude wheres your fucking prove that you neeed handseals until you give me a soild quote from a epsode or manga resengan is ninjustu. im pretty sure a naruto site wouldnt fuck up and put shit in the wrong place and as for saing its genjustu are illionary techs if you thank its genjustsu you lost your mind and it also shows your ignorince on the matter....

- Rasengan
A Ninjutsu technique incorporating the chakra control needed for both the tree climbing training and water walking training. With the type of chakra control needed for the tree climbing training, the ninja focuses a set amount of chakra into the palm of their hand.

Neji_4_life
07-27-2006, 12:02 AM
dude wheres your fucking prove that you neeed handseals until you give me a soild quote from a epsode or manga resengan is ninjustu. im pretty sure a naruto site wouldnt fuck up and put shit in the wrong place and as for saing its genjustu are illionary techs if you thank its genjustsu you lost your mind and it also shows your ignorince on the matter....

- Rasengan
A Ninjutsu technique incorporating the chakra control needed for both the tree climbing training and water walking training. With the type of chakra control needed for the tree climbing training, the ninja focuses a set amount of chakra into the palm of their hand.

Here you go it talks about ninjutsu and Hand seals: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjutsu_(Naruto)
http://www.narutocentral.com/index.php?page=handseals.html

ryanisc001
07-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Ninjutsu (忍術, "ninja techniques") in the fictional anime and manga series Naruto, is hard to define; it is basically any technique that does not fall under either Taijutsu or Genjutsu, which means that it uses sources outside those naturally available to the body or the mind to accomplish its task. Ninjutsu relies on chakra and, most*(NOT ALL)* of the time, hand seals

thanks for proving my point your a pal

Neji_4_life
07-27-2006, 12:07 AM
Ninjutsu (忍術, "ninja techniques") in the fictional anime and manga series Naruto, is hard to define; it is basically any technique that does not fall under either Taijutsu or Genjutsu, which means that it uses sources outside those naturally available to the body or the mind to accomplish its task. Ninjutsu relies on chakra and, most*(NOT ALL)* of the time, hand seals

thanks for proving my point your a pal

wait theres more: http://www.leafninja.com/jutsu.php

ryanisc001
07-27-2006, 12:10 AM
dude just give up you lost... i cant belive i was arguing with a noob with only 26 post

Neji_4_life
07-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Whatever man but can I get someone elses opinion?

shurikenmaster
07-27-2006, 12:19 AM
so why cant lee mold Chakra? Dose he even have Chakra?
if he didnt hed be dead, so wadda you think

wolfyakakunsman
07-27-2006, 01:12 AM
well a filler episode settled half this debate becuase when naruto trains with who he thinks is rock lee and gai sensei on the konoha kage mountain he asked them why they wernt walking up the mountain with there chakra like they normally they do but they didnt answer cuase there inposters but yeah rock lee has chakra and chakra control he justs trained only in taijutsu

Khari
07-27-2006, 01:20 AM
what in the goddamn world are you people smoking rasengan is a justsu like any other move =/ and the only thing lee would use is something that would increase his physical strength what i see here is a person desperate for attention
edit: the time it will take? well maybe till hmm I dunno when hell freezes over the rasengan is a naruto only move I thought you knew that with the amount of filler episodes you have to deal with.

YoshiToshi
07-27-2006, 01:22 AM
I've been wandering if Rock lee could use Rasengan seeing as its not a jutsu. What do you guys think?
Lee has the ability to mold chakra, yes; without the chakra molding, it would be impossible for Lee to survive.
Lee CANNOT mold the chakra into a ninjutsu or genjutsu attack, though. That is why he can only use Taijutsu, which relies more on the physical body and strength.

Lee CANNOT use Rasengan because it is a ninjutsu attack. Naruto molds his chakra into a ball shape, and it is used as a blast/weapon to attack his opponent.

Lee CANNOT mold chakra into shape or form, therefore he cannot use Rasengan.

The link you showed said that ninjutsu falls under 5 elements. That is correct. Ninjutsu is divided into 5 MAIN elements. But it is not yet known if Rasengan is a wind jutsu or not. It has been known to be somewhat affiliated with wind.
Even if Rasengan were NOT a ninjutsu, as you claim it is not; Lee can still not yet mold chakra into any form or shape.
Ninjutsu is NOT just those 7 elements. Ninjutsu can be performed in many different elements, and sometimes not even requiring an element. The link you showed says NOWHERE that ninjutsu is just those 7 elements.

So get over it, you newb.
Go do some damn research before you try to dish out some debate.
Thank you for making this thread, you've just been pwned. :)

neji4ever
07-27-2006, 01:23 AM
That would be impossible.

sesshoumaru hyuuga
07-27-2006, 01:37 AM
lee has no talent when it comes ninjutsu

Azumi
07-27-2006, 03:33 AM

rocklee cant use ninjutsu and any other jutsus aside from his most popular taijutsu, so i dont think that he can actually use rasengan...

kluang
07-27-2006, 04:05 AM
HE cannot learn Rasengan. He better learn some Wudang or Shaolin kungfu.

Uzumaki.K
07-28-2006, 06:12 PM
when gai announced that lee cannot use ninjutsu and genjutsu he also said he has no sense of chakra so he cant use the rasengan

Neji_4_life
07-28-2006, 06:35 PM
when gai announced that lee cannot use ninjutsu and genjutsu he also said he has no sense of chakra so he cant use the rasengan

That was then but he does know about chakra now and he can open the chakra gates. What kind of idiot would Rock lee be if he didn't know about chakra but knows about chakra gates, everyone has chakra in the world of naruto even none shinobis. Its just how much and how you use it.

Ami-san
07-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Rock Lee has a 50/50 of doing it or not.

Neji_4_life
07-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Rock Lee has a 50/50 of doing it or not.

Well if he could do it or something else that required chakra control like if he figured out his chakra nature like naruto did and adds that into his Taijutsu that would be awesome.

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-28-2006, 07:20 PM

It is a Jutsu Rock lee can't do it period :mad:

JJxkrn
07-28-2006, 07:40 PM
I dont think it matters anyway, because of the fact that I dont think Lee can even manipulate chakra so the Rasengan would be out of the question for him.

uchiha`itachi
07-28-2006, 10:08 PM
that is impossible cuz lee can use any jutsu

white flash
07-28-2006, 10:10 PM
thats actually a stupid question
no he cant

Neji_4_life
07-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Yea I know its stupid but I just wanted to see how many people would reply. Is there a way to close it, looks like people are getting pissed off.

itachiuchiha
07-28-2006, 11:13 PM
i think it wuz a good question..the only reason rock lee cant do any ninjutsu is because he has a very low chakra amount..he cant do rasengan cause it would take to much chakra for him not just because its a ninjustsu that was a stupid answer guy who wrote that....they say he has a low chakra amount in one of the earlier episodes go look it up...and "dude just give up you lost... i cant belive i was arguing with a noob with only 26 post
" wht does the amount of his posts have to do with his knowledge of naruto? its not his fault he hasnt used this web site for as long as u have dont be a dik.

Neji_4_life
07-29-2006, 12:35 AM
i think it wuz a good question..the only reason rock lee cant do any ninjutsu is because he has a very low chakra amount..he cant do rasengan cause it would take to much chakra for him not just because its a ninjustsu that was a stupid answer guy who wrote that....they say he has a low chakra amount in one of the earlier episodes go look it up...and "dude just give up you lost... i cant belive i was arguing with a noob with only 26 post
" wht does the amount of his posts have to do with his knowledge of naruto? its not his fault he hasnt used this web site for as long as u have dont be a dik.

O man thanks, that guy is an ass for calling me a noob with only 26 post, I just didn't want to start nothing with anyone. Thanks for sticking up for me :)

Mega
07-29-2006, 12:46 AM
Lol, i still say he can't use it

Plus, would be kinda weird to see a fanmade chart with the fourth, jiraya, naruto..then Rock Lee? xD

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-29-2006, 12:30 PM
also to prove my points furth heres a list a ninjustsu techs that dont requir any seals
gaaras armor of sand
kabuto chakra absortion
gaaras desert coffin
gaaras desert grave yeard
temari dust wind
gaara desert avalnch
gaara desert rain
gaara desert prison
Kidoumaru golden spider spikes
Kidoumaru golden spider thread
oro, anko hiden snake hands
Kidoumaru spider bind
Kidoumaru spider chain
gaara shield of sand
gaara sphere of sand
chouji spiked meat tank
temari slicking winds
the list goes on...ownd

like i said lee cant do ninjustsu because he has horible chakra control so theres no chance for resangan

He's got a Point so listen to ryanisc001-senpai please and let this thread die.

Lol, i still say he can't use it

Plus, would be kinda weird to see a fanmade chart with the fourth, jiraya, naruto..then Rock Lee? xD

Lol and all of them wearing lee's suit

young naruto315
07-29-2006, 12:45 PM
well the reson RockLee cant use ninjutsu/genjutsu it cause he doesent have the ability to mold chakra(i think) so i dont think he would be able to use it

Neji_is_my_Homeboy
07-29-2006, 12:55 PM
not only that, but isnt the 4th, Jiraya and Naruto the only ones that can really even do that technique. saying that Rock lee could eventually learn it is saying that anybody could.

sujee
07-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Yea but Rasengan is not a ninjutsu, its just chakra molding.

*coolit*
ok dude
rasengan is a ninjutsu
i am trying to be as calm as possible
but rasengan is a ninjutsu!
edit: lee can only do taijutsu close this thread

Neji_4_life
07-29-2006, 12:59 PM
not only that, but isnt the 4th, Jiraya and Naruto the only ones that can really even do that technique. saying that Rock lee could eventually learn it is saying that anybody could.

Naw really:rolleyes: nobody said he would eventually learn it, its just can he learn something like the rasengan because I thought it wasn't a jutsu but I was proved wrong. Now I wish I could close this thread so people could stop saying what I've already heard.

Smeeeeee
07-29-2006, 04:33 PM
no i dont think he can. not only does it require a lot of concentration but i dont believe lee posesses the amount of chakra to continually practice this like naruto did.

runescape player
07-29-2006, 04:57 PM
no not really i dont think he can

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-29-2006, 07:46 PM
Please Its over he can't just let it die *stabs this thread*

YoshiToshi
07-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Lee has the ability to mold chakra, yes; without the chakra molding, it would be impossible for Lee to survive.
Lee CANNOT mold the chakra into a ninjutsu or genjutsu attack, though. That is why he can only use Taijutsu, which relies more on the physical body and strength.

Lee CANNOT use Rasengan because it is a ninjutsu attack. Naruto molds his chakra into a ball shape, and it is used as a blast/weapon to attack his opponent.

Lee CANNOT mold chakra into shape or form, therefore he cannot use Rasengan.

The link you showed said that ninjutsu falls under 5 elements. That is correct. Ninjutsu is divided into 5 MAIN elements. But it is not yet known if Rasengan is a wind jutsu or not. It has been known to be somewhat affiliated with wind.
Even if Rasengan were NOT a ninjutsu, as you claim it is not; Lee can still not yet mold chakra into any form or shape.
Ninjutsu is NOT just those 7 elements. Ninjutsu can be performed in many different elements, and sometimes not even requiring an element. The link you showed says NOWHERE that ninjutsu is just those 7 elements.

So get over it, you newb.
Go do some damn research before you try to dish out some debate.
Thank you for making this thread, you've just been pwned. :)

OMFG. STOP REPLYING, YOU FUCKIN NEWBS!
You are repeating THE SAME THING everyone else is saying, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. If it's already been said, just shut up.
..... dammit. *reports*

Neji_4_life
07-30-2006, 02:25 PM
OMFG. STOP REPLYING, YOU FUCKIN NEWBS!
You are repeating THE SAME THING everyone else is saying, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. If it's already been said, just shut up.
..... dammit. *reports*

Thank you!!! its over already I was proved wrong so stop saying the same thing thats been said already people. Damn read the previous posts first.