PDA

View Full Version : For those who read and watch Bleach

Hinata_Fan_Boy
07-27-2006, 03:25 AM
Are you dissapointed by the fact that the show is not following the manga to a tee? The way Ishida get's his powers back(don't know if it's going to permanent though in anime), how Rukia was already introduced and how a lot of the people from soul society are already in the living world. Or do you find that these changes make the anime stand out a bit more than usual fillers do since it actually helps set things up later?

Also didn't know where to put this since it involved the anime and manga so I put in the general Bleach part of the forum.

Azumi
07-27-2006, 03:40 AM
err... for me it's ok.. maybe it's one way to make the anime better and more understandable. coz sumtimes, the manga has many conversational talks, and changing it during it's animation makes the episodes clearer to understand...

Hinata_Fan_Boy
07-27-2006, 03:45 AM
Ya I think its a good thing to do also. It keeps the anime fresh and entertaining. Though I do hope that they introduce Ishida's father at some point and time. I have to say the entrance of Rukia in the anime was far more surprising to me than it was in the manga. So I was totally with the anime on the decision to introduce Rukia earlier than expected.

Azumi
07-27-2006, 03:54 AM
err... so what particular episode bothers you most...? i mean what episode do you think was far taken from the manga...?

nelsonkong
07-27-2006, 03:57 AM
Erm...i don't read manga...so, bleach anime is still consider kinda cool for me.

Hinata_Fan_Boy
07-27-2006, 03:57 AM
Actually I don't have a problem really with what the anime is doing. Only exception though are these recent episodes with how Ishida is receiving his powers back. I like how the manga introduced his father instead of the 12th squad vice-captain assisting him.

Yeah not reading the manga can help too. I didn't start reading Manga until like a couple of months ago. They do say that "Ignorance is Bliss" and I guess this is one of those times when that indeed is true.

Azumi
07-27-2006, 04:11 AM
lol well, if you havent noticed (or probably wont notice because you dont read the manga) in episode 54 (im not sure... but closer to that), remember when aizen was about to kill ichigo and renji, and after that ganju's sister came and saved them by hitting aizen with hadu but missed him, actually in the manga, the other captains arrived first and then next were the 3 other gate guards, and they'd known that those 3 gate guards were on aizen's side... the episode failed to show that.. but i guess it's ok...

Hinata_Fan_Boy
07-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Actually I do read the manga, but I didn't start reading it until the fillers started, so I've never read that part of the manga.

Distortion
07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm not the type of person like many others who want the anime to be the exact same thing as the manga. As the girl said Ishida is just barrowing powers for now, I do believe that his father plays an important role in the series and won't be taken out so easily its common sense. Remember the deal he made? In having to do nothing with shinigamis anymore? That's gonna be an important part in the plot later. Just be patient...

Yondaime_YF
08-04-2006, 12:51 AM
i find the fillers to be actually more interesting than the fillers in naruto