PDA

View Full Version : Who else noticed this?

KyoichiKanami
02-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Somethin I noticed, was that in Rave Master, as the series progresses, the characters grow more mature in appearance. In the first volume, Haru's eyes are rounder, and more cheerful. Full of innocence like a child. But in vol. 12, haru looks like he's seen the most killing in the world. Did anyone else notice this? And also, what is the 10th level of the Ten Commandments sword?

Meteorain27
02-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Meh, I can't have any manga (including Naruto, I just dl it), so I can't answer your first question, but that is pretty cool. And when searching for RM manga to dl I found this,SPOILER Funnily enough, there is no original tenth form. It wasn't created in time for Shiba's final battle, so Musica makes the tenth form. I forget its name though, and no one knows what it does yet

Ronen
02-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Meh, I can't have any manga (including Naruto, I just dl it), so I can't answer your first question, but that is pretty cool. And when searching for RM manga to dl I found this,SPOILER Funnily enough, there is no original tenth form. It wasn't created in time for Shiba's final battle, so Musica makes the tenth form. I forget its name though, and no one knows what it does yet

Why cant you have manga? :confused:

No, I never noticed that. I dont collect or watch the seires of Rave Master. :(

aliensmarts
03-05-2005, 12:30 PM
i havent seen the rave master manga only the anime

Meteorain27
03-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Why cant you have manga? :confused:
(
My Dad's nephew got addicted to comic books so my dad won't let me have any for fear of the same thing. The interesting thing, though, is that I was drawing manga before I knew about that, so I'm scared that if dad knows that I can draw manga and dl manga, he would think that I was so obsessed with the manga I started to draw some. That's why my cousin can draw comic books.

god of the moon
03-06-2005, 03:50 PM
KyoichiKanami where do u get ur rave master manga from ive seen the anime and its quite good

KyoichiKanami
03-06-2005, 11:38 PM
This'll sound stupid, but I actually was buying my manga.

god of the moon
03-08-2005, 10:50 AM
why does that sound stupid? can u speak jap or is it in english? its promoting the seris if u pay then they will make more

the_fat_alchemist
03-08-2005, 10:56 AM
man in this small town it hard to find comics and even harder to find manga

Shado_EXE
04-06-2005, 12:27 PM
i think i noticed it a little. they might have just gotten a new drawer or the old one got better or something

dynoma
04-06-2005, 08:47 PM
is ravemaster a good manga. i only have volume 1 for it

Swtvi3tboi08
04-06-2005, 10:35 PM
is ravemaster a good manga. i only have volume 1 for it
rave master is pretty good. the characters are pretty cool. basically horu goes and finds the raves and fights king glory. that it i think.

KyoichiKanami
04-09-2005, 02:05 AM
rave master is pretty good. the characters are pretty cool. basically horu goes and finds the raves and fights king glory. that it i think.

Woah. You must be reading the bootleg version or somethin'. Here's the actual plot. This dude named Haru Glory has to go out and find these magical stones called Raves. They power this magical sword he got from an old dude name Shiba and change the sword's forms. He has to use that and this power called Raveolution to defeat the evil organization of Demon Card, led by a guy named King Raregroove.