PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Haters FC. *request*

Shige_Shiori64
07-28-2006, 10:57 PM
hey hey don't read the name wrong. its not another "sasuke haters fc" its SAKURA HATERS. i dunno i was just thinkin' about it and i'm like "whoa sakura can be really irritating." sure she has her good sides...but...uh....anyways feel free to join.

Rulz: not much really... a) if you're a sakura fan, plz leave.
b) no spamming.
c) plz TRY not to criticize each other

Owner: Shige_shiori64

Co-owners:

Members: SeyChan

one more thing---i know that she gets better later on. this just about how annoying she is mostly before the time skip.

SeyChan
07-28-2006, 11:07 PM
oh kool i was just thinking the same thing a while ago. you're right i like her better after the time skip. after sasuke leaves, a loooooong while after, she starts to actually think theres more to life than a guy named sasuke.
so can i join?

naruto 313
07-28-2006, 11:42 PM
close this thread

Shige_Shiori64
07-29-2006, 10:50 AM
???? read the rulz goddamn it. you like sakura throughout? leave. and stop spamming.

and yes seychan you can join.

UchihaTaijiya
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Hating is really pointless. Shouldn't one try to learn and understand the virtue of tolerance?

I mean, Sakura was annoying, but you guys admit that she gets better and grows as a person. Well, shouldn't that make it okay for her to have been a brat? Aren't we all brats? I guess what I'm trying to say is, why not try to accept the faults of her character with the good qualities and be better for it? Besides, perfect characters are boring and unrealistic.

Yes, I could not refrain from opening my mouth. XD

But alas, despise her all you like.

Shige_Shiori64
07-30-2006, 10:41 AM
lol. i agree with you. i hate it when my sister just opens my NL account and posts pointless threads. i already asked to have this thing closed down. sorry SeyChan. guess i have to change my password. xD

sujee
07-30-2006, 12:30 PM
ohh god i hate sakura... but i dont want to be in another FC

xiwi
11-14-2006, 01:31 PM
yes.. i hate her!!! hey can i join..???plz...

Kata
11-18-2006, 03:33 PM
thank you someone made dis!! i was gonna do it but i thought every one liked sakura...(except me and my bro) so can i join too?

NejisGirl101
11-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Before Sasuke left, Sakura was annoying. But then she started to care about people other than herself and Sasuke. One other reason why I don't like her is because her hair is pink. So can I join?

xiwi
11-20-2006, 11:07 AM
yes sakura has her virtus but ..well i dont really hate her but i dont want her with sasuke!!!

Jigoku Hana
03-10-2007, 12:57 AM
she's goddamn annoying! (as if sasuke likes her like the way she does.) can you let me join?

NejisKunoichi
03-10-2007, 01:39 AM
If she gets better later on, why make a Sakura hater FC? She gets better! Soon, you'll run out of things to talk about and this FC will be dead. And even before the timeskip she becomes a very good medic and she gets better at it! So this FC really doesn't have a point if all you're gonna talk about is how annoying Sakura was before the timeskip. And what's wrong with Sakura being with Sasuke?! You think Sasuke is too good for Sakura? Well, guess what? Sasuke is a friggin bastard!

Actually, the whole point of me posting was to say that this FC is pointless and if it actually does become really active, that will die along with the rest of the FC really soon.

narut012
03-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Hating is really pointless. Shouldn't one try to learn and understand the virtue of tolerance?

I mean, Sakura was annoying, but you guys admit that she gets better and grows as a person. Well, shouldn't that make it okay for her to have been a brat? Aren't we all brats? I guess what I'm trying to say is, why not try to accept the faults of her character with the good qualities and be better for it? Besides, perfect characters are boring and unrealistic.

Yes, I could not refrain from opening my mouth. XD

But alas, despise her all you like.

lol, I was just looking at this for fun, and then I saw this, do you try to ruin every haters fc? I mean, what if you're least favorite character had a haters fc, would you try to put them down?

UchihaTaijiya
03-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Yep. ^.^ But I'm not sure who my least favorite character is... XD Probably some side-character... lolz... I like all the characters to a certain degree...

narut012
03-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Yep. ^.^ But I'm not sure who my least favorite character is... XD Probably some side-character... lolz... I like all the characters to a certain degree...

yeah right, hypocrite. that's impossible, but, for the people that did say that this fc will die, there is a good chance, but who cares! It's just for fun.

UchihaTaijiya
03-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Wha?

No it's not impossible. <.< They are FICTIONAL characters. lmao.

Of course I love some and only like others, but I don't really dislike any of them. :p

narut012
03-14-2007, 06:24 PM
OMG! You did'nt make a long-ass post for once! Anyway, hating a character is the same exact thing as having an obsession with a character (like you and Sasuke.)

UchihaTaijiya
03-14-2007, 06:35 PM
lol, don't tempt me now.... *resists writing out a 3 page essay* XD

It's not the same. And I don't have an obsession with Sasuke. lmao. He's just fun to discuss. Stellar from Gundam Seed Destiny is probably my favorite anime character of all time. Then its Sasuke and Athrun... and Sango from Inuyasha... hmmm... Shigure from Fruits Basket.. Rukia from Bleach... I have a lot of favs, but Sasuke happens to get more hate/love than most of them so I'm more active with his character. XD

But uh, we should probably move this to PMs. XD Before we get warnings or something. lmao.

narut012
03-14-2007, 06:41 PM
meh, this fc is dead anyway, so we can just continue it now. We could put it on the SHFC though. But, I don't hate sasuke, he's just talked about a lot, I also hate bayakuya, kuwabara, ect.

UchihaTaijiya
03-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Okay, let's go the SHFC. ^.^ My reply will be there.