PDA

View Full Version : new discovery !!

O'n3al
07-29-2006, 06:43 AM
if u would take the time and read manga ch254_p15 where the spiky hair akatsuki say "You're Late" and "prepare it immediately" ....the character is a sharingan user !! so..other than itachi..there is another uchiha clan inside akatsuki !!..

P.S im a new member hehe..nice to meet u all

LlamaLover
07-29-2006, 06:47 AM
I'm new too and there can be Sharigan users other than the Uchiha clan cause Kakashi has a Sharigan and he isn't even Uchiha or has the Uchiwa family crest so...

erstin_lives
07-29-2006, 07:15 AM
Kakashi killed tobito and stole his eye...that is how I interpret it anyways. Besides there can be a new mutation in the hyuuga clan. Imagine Hinata getting the sharingan..."Nauto-kun, I can now be your Sasuke...so fantasize about me ok"..

srmark
07-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Obito gave Kakashi the eye as he was dying- he did not steal it.

Yondaime_YF
07-29-2006, 10:51 AM
that's not a sharingan user that is the leader if it was a sharingan user jiraiya would have said about him because sharingan users are only from konoha they can't be from anywhere else

uchihamadara
07-29-2006, 12:17 PM
But even if he was an uchiha why does he have orange hair? all the uchihas have black hair.

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-29-2006, 12:22 PM
if u would take the time and read manga ch254_p15 where the spiky hair akatsuki say "You're Late" and "prepare it immediately" ....the character is a sharingan user !! so..other than itachi..there is another uchiha clan inside akatsuki !!..

Sorry man he's not a sharingan user he just has kurenai eyes that's just a bad image (due to bad Quality ) a better image is at http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/Akaleader.jpg

P.S Nice to meet you to

sujee
07-29-2006, 12:46 PM
the image was rendered because the cleaners interpreted it as a sharingan, ofcourse we now know that its in fact not a sharingan....
and obito has black hair not orange

edit: close this thread

Smeeeeee
07-29-2006, 04:46 PM
nice to meet u too and the leader isnt an uchiha. so sorry ur first thread is a complete failure.

mada mada dane

Grimmjow
07-29-2006, 04:52 PM
nice to meet u too and the leader isnt an uchiha. so sorry ur first thread is a complete failure.

mada mada dane
LOL!,100% with you

lavadranzer
07-29-2006, 04:55 PM
nice to meet you and i read about that on wikipedia its just an accident but no he doesnt have sharingan i thought so also but then figured out later
i hope there wont be about 1000000000000000000000000000
threads about this

runescape player
07-29-2006, 05:02 PM
lol u may just be right but im not so sure

lavadranzer
07-29-2006, 05:07 PM
neither am i im just guessing but it probably will fill up that way

ITzANIllUZion
07-29-2006, 07:04 PM
here is sumthing you should discover..its called the search button. there are threads made on this subject.

nope he isnt a sharingan user.

a-M.O.
07-30-2006, 06:53 AM
I find it funny that all you "1337" people who flame "n00bs" are only about 15-16 years old. Hahaha. Stop doing it to feel high and mighty about yourselves, this guy has only had one post and probably doesn't know what is going on in other threads or what keywords to type in the "search" function. You guys are "n00bs" on life, grow up and stop being dicks unless they are dicks to you first. The only "n00bs" you can flame are the ones who think they own the place and call people who joined 2-3 days after them "n00bs". Hilarity at it's finest.

Ami-san
07-30-2006, 02:39 PM
I find it funny that all you "1337" people who flame "n00bs" are only about 15-16 years old. Hahaha. Stop doing it to feel high and mighty about yourselves, this guy has only had one post and probably doesn't know what is going on in other threads or what keywords to type in the "search" function. You guys are "n00bs" on life, grow up and stop being dicks unless they are dicks to you first. The only "n00bs" you can flame are the ones who think they own the place and call people who joined 2-3 days after them "n00bs". Hilarity at it's finest.

1st of all, no1 said that the guy that made this thread is a noob but you.
2nd of all, what does age have to do with anything?
3rd, your a n00b yourself for coming up with this that no1 even talked about.

sujee
07-30-2006, 08:27 PM

nice to hear that from an actual "noob" himself...
and what a noob you've shown urself to be counting 1337 people...
that is hilarity at its true finest...
its ironic how the term "you have no life" fits perfectly for you. Stop noticing stupid things and stop snooping through every1s profiles...and oh yeah... get a life... nooob

shadowclone
07-30-2006, 08:36 PM
ouch....everything i was gonna say was said. anywho...i stop getting mad at noobs after a while cuz it was pointless. :(

to the creator of this thread:don't be discouraged, just next time try to do a little more research :)

a-M.O.
07-31-2006, 05:02 AM
1st of all, no1 said that the guy that made this thread is a noob but you.
2nd of all, what does age have to do with anything?
3rd, your a n00b yourself for coming up with this that no1 even talked about.

1st: I was referring to the way the usual suspects always act on these forums, they always seem to flame the "n00bs" that probably don't know what topics may or may not have been discussed prior to them coming here. Prime example of being a dick:

mada mada dane
here is sumthing you should discover..its called the search button. there are threads made on this subject.

nope he isnt a sharingan user.

2nd: I've just realised that the majority of people who flame people are 15-16 year old kids who probably feel high and mighty about themselves after they hit the "Submit" button, I just find that funny.

3rd: Read first 2 points.

a-M.O.
07-31-2006, 05:05 AM
nice to hear that from an actual "noob" himself...
and what a noob you've shown urself to be counting 1337 people...
that is hilarity at its true finest...
its ironic how the term "you have no life" fits perfectly for you. Stop noticing stupid things and stop snooping through every1s profiles...and oh yeah... get a life... nooob

Hahaha "snooping through everyone's profile". It's hard to not notice these things when they happen nearly all the time, or am I meant to not read the forums? Counting 1337 people? It's not so much a number, it's more of a word in disguise. Hahaha o0o0o I got called a "n00b", could you please stop it you mean, mean man?

Smeeeeee
07-31-2006, 12:42 PM
ok first of all no one called anyone a NOOB to start off with ok.

second of all a-M.O. if u say that ur not a "noob" that u should know that the topic of the akatsuki leader being an uchiha or having a sharingan or being yondaime or tobi being obito or any of those generic thread have been made millions of times over in this forum. and for me in my post in this thread was to show how much of a rookie mistake it was to create a thread in which you should have known that others in this thread prolly already thought of the theory already. u call me a jerk? look what u have done, ur the one starting all the conflict trying to play mr. good guy. but guess what? the only person that should really care is the thread maker. and is he/she doing anything or complaining? NO! so stop instigating!

by the way that double post was a very NOOB move to do. LOL

omed
07-31-2006, 01:37 PM
NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS STFU.
It has been proven that ppl who call ppl NOOB's are them selfs NOOB's that have been called NOOB way too many times that they think they gained enogh expirence with the word that they can call other ppl NOB's so plz stfu you gave me maigrains.
by the way who would bet that all of you including a-M.O are 14-16 years old ??
Age has nothing to do with being an idiot or a NOOB its just the idiots and the NOOB's that pay attintion to the age factor in order to justifay them selfs-NOOB's- calling other ppl NOOB's
thank you for listining and by the way if you skiped all of the above and just started reading this line then your in fact a NOOB.

shadowclone
07-31-2006, 01:45 PM
please think of the children....will someone please think of the children!!! >_<

yeah, this thread need to be closed cuz of the spam. :(

omed
07-31-2006, 01:53 PM
realy nice avataer by the way shadowclone ;)

Chozen One
07-31-2006, 06:03 PM
umm... what was the topic again?.....
oh yeah... thats right.... i know i'm kinda retarted but could u please explain how that person is Uchiha...

kamineko_kun
07-31-2006, 07:42 PM
The leader has been proven to be a non-Uchiha by the latest chapter from Kish...I guess kishi got tired of everyone's assumptions of him being an uchiha and drew that pic to satisfy the fans???

But the reason it looks like sharingan is because the cleaners of the raw version probably saw it as a sharingan and therefore made it look more prominent as the sharingan, an honest mistake, but has successfully tricked many fans

hokge
07-31-2006, 07:48 PM

*Smakes you* No, no! Bad n00b mistake. I'm only on book 16 and I know better then this. Someone close this.

a-M.O.
07-31-2006, 08:24 PM
ok first of all no one called anyone a NOOB to start off with ok.

second of all a-M.O. if u say that ur not a "noob" that u should know that the topic of the akatsuki leader being an uchiha or having a sharingan or being yondaime or tobi being obito or any of those generic thread have been made millions of times over in this forum. and for me in my post in this thread was to show how much of a rookie mistake it was to create a thread in which you should have known that others in this thread prolly already thought of the theory already. u call me a jerk? look what u have done, ur the one starting all the conflict trying to play mr. good guy. but guess what? the only person that should really care is the thread maker. and is he/she doing anything or complaining? NO! so stop instigating!

by the way that double post was a very NOOB move to do. LOL

First off, I understand why you've made that point, but why did you have to highlight the fact so harshly? "A rookie mistake", are you avoiding saying the word "n00b"? ;)

Secondly, Mr. Good Guy? Hahaha, far from it, I just get shits and giggles starting crap with "elite" people on forums.

Lastly, I'm just used to a site that automatically merges double posts so I don't have to go through the trouble of editing. Sorry boss.

Smeeeeee
07-31-2006, 11:47 PM
alright cool the conflict is resolved.

lavadranzer
08-01-2006, 11:45 AM
soo whats the topic now how about hiw identity no wait actually his hidden village where is he from i hope kishimoto well let us know soon cause icare more about that the person himself

omed
08-01-2006, 01:10 PM
soo whats the topic now how about hiw identity no wait actually his hidden village where is he from i hope kishimoto well let us know soon cause icare more about that the person himself
i dont think i missed a manga idition but who is hiw ? :confused:

lavadranzer
08-01-2006, 01:14 PM
im talking about the akatsuki leader