PDA

View Full Version : love circumstances

miho_san
07-29-2006, 06:59 AM
sakura loves sasuke, hinata loves naruto, tenten likes Neji and Ino also loves Sasuke.... hmmm.... I wonder who gets who....

do you think sakura will get sasuke despite the competition between Ino and Sakura? And if Naruto will notice that Hinata likes him, do you think that they will be together? Tenten likes Neji but would Neji also notice that Tenten likes him???

hmmm... what do you think will happen to Ino or sakura of Sasuke gets Sakura? Ino? hmmm.... I wonder who gets who....!?

LlamaLover
07-29-2006, 07:03 AM
me too...
you've done some thing I could've never done.
take that and lay it straight down on that table.
so simply it makes the FC's creep.

Ninja48
07-29-2006, 12:36 PM
Eh? I'm guessing that you don't read the manga. Sasuke is pretty much out of the picture. Not that I care about love triangles and etc =\

Shino
07-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Sasuke is having ghey butt-secks with Orochimaru.

Not to mention wrong place and has been asked alot.

Sakatsu
07-29-2006, 01:36 PM
now now barry the correct wording is:

Oro is having his way with Sasuke and who knows if sasuke likes it or not. But he probably does.

I mean its even said in the anime during the chuunin exam Oro says:

"your body is beautiful I must have you..."

in pedo language is: your hot I want to do many things to you like *blank* *blank* *blank*....ect ect.

Sasuke's the bicycle: everybody's had a ride. Sasuke will always be an Uke in my mind kyaahahahaha.

I used to defend him briefly but he's just made to be an Uke. Let torture come to him. Bwahahaha...

mace777
07-29-2006, 05:17 PM
yeah sasuke only loves himself and naruto doesnt ever get anything!

Takumi
07-29-2006, 07:23 PM
I used to defend him briefly but he's just made to be an Uke.
That's coz it's in his name XD SasUKE :P

anyway, nobody knows what will happen to all the loving crap in naruto untill Kishimoto draws about it and since that hasn't happened (much) yet nobody really knows, I don't really like to predict what will happen with the loving coz I might be wrong and I hate to be wrong.

miho_san
07-29-2006, 08:27 PM
hmmmm.... is sasuke gay?? or Oro?? Orochimaru's a boy isn't he??

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
07-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Sasuke is having ghey butt-secks with Orochimaru.

Not to mention wrong place and has been asked alot.

Ha hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhh hahahaha :D

miho_san
08-02-2006, 07:13 AM
That's coz it's in his name XD SasUKE :P

anyway, nobody knows what will happen to all the loving crap in naruto untill Kishimoto draws about it and since that hasn't happened (much) yet nobody really knows, I don't really like to predict what will happen with the loving coz I might be wrong and I hate to be wrong.

dude, it'd ok if you get wrong.... we learn from our mistakes...

miho_san
08-02-2006, 07:14 AM
ra ra ra!!! psychomotor, psychomotor!!!

SirBenoit
08-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Id say naruto and hinata will hook up, i careless about everyone else